Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Klaudandus » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:23 pm

Lieris wrote:Not really a frustration (I am not that bothered) but all the Flex runs in trade asking for ilevel 530+ and the normal mode achievement.

*facedesk*
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby bldavis » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:31 pm

Lieris wrote:Not really a frustration (I am not that bothered) but all the Flex runs in trade asking for ilevel 530+ and the normal mode achievement.

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Newsom » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:15 pm

Hearthstone beta + raiding might be the end of me.
Frango NewsomNewsSpoon
Newsom

Postby Ribet » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:39 am

Killed Garrosh for the first time tonight and got an heirloom! Forgot to set loot specialization back to prot and got the 2h axe. >.>
Ribet

Postby Fetzie » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:34 am

Ribet wrote:Killed Garrosh for the first time tonight and got an heirloom! Forgot to set loot specialization back to prot and got the 2h axe. >.>

You'll probably be levelling in the next expansion as retribution anyway :)
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Worldie » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:42 am

Klaudandus wrote:

*facedesk*

You telling me you are surprised? ;)
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby cdan » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:09 am

Ribet wrote:Killed Garrosh for the first time tonight and got an heirloom! Forgot to set loot specialization back to prot and got the 2h axe. >.>

Congrats. Now you can get Flex invites.
cdan

Postby Winkle » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:20 am

I did the exact same thing, quite frustrating as the weapon just popos up when you kill him. I tickected a GM and they told me to politlely bugger off.

What's worse is that now i'm never likely to see the protection loot since i'll just be winning random BOA wepaons from now on (on normal at least).
Winkle

Postby Worldie » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:21 am

As someone has stated, it's likely that you will be leveling as Retri and not as Prot, and usually when tanking stuff the weapon isn't a big concern, so you should in theory be happy you got the ret one ;)
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Winkle » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:41 am

Klaudandus wrote:

*facedesk*

I must admit i formed a run with even higher requirements, i think i asked for 550ilvl and at least 11/14 clear. I don't see a problem with forming a run with requirements that suit the type of raid i'm trying to lead.
Winkle

Postby Winkle » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:43 am

Worldie wrote:As someone has stated, it's likely that you will be leveling as Retri and not as Prot, and usually when tanking stuff the weapon isn't a big concern, so you should in theory be happy you got the ret one ;)

I think i levelled from 85-90 as prot but tbh i can't remember. I;ve give the axe to my dk, so it isn't to big a deal tbh, and anyway you can't upgrade the BOA weapons with valor.
Winkle

Postby Teranoid » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:49 am

There's a really simple way to deal with people wanting normal achieves for Flex:

A)Openraid
B)Oqueue
C)Make your own group

Edit: Also whoever itemized mail caster gear this tier needs to fall down a flight of stairs.

1400 Spirit on ELEMENTAL CASTER TIER LEGS

Teranoid

Postby halabar » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:33 pm

Officially furloughed....
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Klaudandus » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:56 pm

The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Belloc » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:36 pm

Endless Tank Proving Grounds wipe on wave 59. I've gotten the waves down to a science at this point and about 40 seconds into wave 59 will get me the server record. I have all the necessary cooldowns up and I'm not expecting to have a single issue with this wave.

And then I somehow manage to not get threat an ALL 5 mobs at the spawn. They run to Sikari, I check my Salv and HoP macroes and both are down. I run in, Hammer, grab aggro on 3 of them, and then, boom, Sikari dies and I lose. *sigh* 59 minutes down the drain and I am left incredibly disheartened.
Belloc

PreviousNext

Return to General