10N Nazgrim

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen, frontallobe

10N Nazgrim

Postby Ironshield » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:01 am

Is there an order summoning of the adds in this fight? I know Icy Veins says that it's random, but from a cursory examination of the log from our first 6 attempts last night, it looks like he was always starting with Arcweaver / Ironblade combo and then following up with Assassin / Warshaman. But it's a bit tricky to be sure as there isn't a summon log event so I'm searching for deaths of the adds
Ironshield

Re: 10N Nazgrim

Postby Belloc » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:18 am

Is there any particular reason you're wanting to know?

As for the answer, I can't check myself, since I'm at work, but I'd imagine that watching a few youtube videos of the fight should confirm whether or not the spawns are random -- no need to look at logs.

Edit: After checking logs, it appears that the first two waves were always the ones you listed, so I'm guessing it might not actually be random. Here's the order from our 25m kill last Tuesday:
Arcweaver/Ironblade
Assassin/Warshaman
Assassin/Ironblade
Arcweaver/Warshaman
Ironbalde/Warshaman
Arcweaver/Assassin

At that point, we had the boss around 10%, or whatever the trigger is for adds to start spawning in 3s, so I won't list anything further.
Belloc

Postby Ironshield » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:44 pm

Belloc wrote:Is there any particular reason you're wanting to know?
D
In my opinion more information is always better :D at least in the cool light of post raid analysis anyway :D During the raid it can often be catastrophic.

If I could figure out a pattern then I would know what to expect and that would help with getting into position etc...
Ironshield

Postby Ironshield » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:32 am

I dug around a bit more in that log I had and from the 6 wipes we had that night every single one followed this pattern:
Iron / Arc
Sham / Ass

Ass / Iron
Arc / Sham

Iron / Sham
Ass / Arc
---
Ass / Sham / Iron
Iron / Arc / Sham
Ass / Arc / Sham
Arc / Iron / Sham

Now this might change week on week, but for that week at least it was consistent. We killed it last night but I didn't have a personal log running and I can't do my manipulation on WoL logs so I can't confirm anything more. From memory it did seem to always start Arcweaver Ironblade, but we two shot it so not a massive sample size.
Ironshield

Return to Mists of Pandaria Raids (T14+)