Missing the Memo

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Missing the Memo

Postby Nooska » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:49 am

50 coins per week; thats 20 weeks per 1k coins (provided you spend all of them weekly), so another 1k coins equals 40 weeks total (while needing the rolls) - do you really expect to need extra rolls 30 weeks in to SoO? (sanity checking here)
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby Flex » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:45 am

Just doing normal play stuff the lowest I've ever come on coins count has been roughly 1300 coins.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Arnock » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:46 pm

Um... is it just me, or has the maintankadin site gone through a bit of a redesign?
Courage not of this earth in your eyes
Faith from far beyond lies deep inside
Arnock

Postby Aergis » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:39 pm

I tried to eliminate most stuff that was unnecessary. The top banner, several announcements, redundant forums, and moved the stuff that should be the focus of the site to the top. Except for the asylum. It's still by far the most used section of the site, so I pulled it to the top.
Aergis
Site Admin

Postby Sagara » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:37 pm

Poor Aerg´, I think you're going to be stuck explaining the change for a couple months ;-)
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby jere » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:13 pm

Just found out today you could set your loot specialization separate from your spec.
jere

Postby Arnock » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:05 pm

Aergis wrote:I tried to eliminate most stuff that was unnecessary. The top banner, several announcements, redundant forums, and moved the stuff that should be the focus of the site to the top. Except for the asylum. It's still by far the most used section of the site, so I pulled it to the top.

Heh, it took me a bit to realize the banner was missing, I kept trying to scroll up, and thought my browser was rendering the site wrong or something, then I noticed the other small changes.
Courage not of this earth in your eyes
Faith from far beyond lies deep inside
Arnock

Postby Schroom » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:34 am

I wanted to access "Advanced Theorycraft and Calculations" all the time and landed in "Recruitment" and could not figure out why for about half a minute... xD

well that's what happens when you navigate blindly and your mouse just clicks without reading where you got, because you are just soooo used to it being "there" :P
Schroom

Postby Fenrìr » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:27 am

Guess I missed the memo where the 100 BG wins aren't counted across all toons on the account. Ugh...gonna be so painful to get these last 36 wins on a horde toon for IoC.....
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor

Postby Ruldar » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:57 am

Turns out that the Fel/Wrathguard Lock pet has an invokable 4 second stun. Whoops.
Ruldar
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:43 am

Just ran into this

Sounds like some alliance soldiers missed the memo about their gunship having moved to Krasarang :P
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Worldie » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:40 am

Also apparently someone forgot half-waterfall here

theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Teranoid » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:50 pm

Worldie the Physics Breaker
Teranoid

Postby Worldie » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:40 am

Is there something in this game I can't break :?:

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Sagara » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:30 am

Worldie wrote:Is there something in this game I can't break :?:

Yourself!

When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

PreviousNext

Return to General