Remove Advertisements

Simcraft + TMI issue. Bad gear/stats?

Warning: Theorycraft inside.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, theckhd

Simcraft + TMI issue. Bad gear/stats?

Postby Mostrengo » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:20 am

Hey guys!

I've been reading a lot about Theck's TMI and how to use it on Simcraft (though I don't understand half of what I read). I've followed the steps and got some warm results for LFR and Normal modes t15. The problems start when I simulate T15h and the T16Q option that comes with the latest version of the Simcraft.

My TMI for T15h is at 30k ish, which seems to be alot considering my ilvl is 538. Perhaps things start going wrong right here.

On the other hand, when I select the T16q option, my TMI values go over the millions!

This is my armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... z/advanced

My healers are not complaining at all. Was just curious to check this TMI I've been reading about and got quite surprised with my values.

I've also ran a few other paladin tanks from my server and their results aren't as crazy as mine. Which tells me I'm doing something wrong with my gear/stats (full on haste)

Can someone knowledgeable in these matters help me out?

Best
Mostrengoz

Best
Mostrengoz
Last edited by Mostrengo on Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mostrengo

Re: Simcraft + TMI issue. Bag gear/stats?

Postby Thels » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:50 am

Take off battle healer! Battle Healer seriously nerfs the healing from SoI, which is actually quite a strong selfheal.
ImageImage
Thels

Return to Advanced Theorycraft and Calculations