SoO Flex Raiding (US Alliance)

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

SoO Flex Raiding (US Alliance)

Postby Cogglamp » Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:01 pm

In trying to piggy back off of the EU folks, I'm going to try and put together a small group for US Alliance Flex raiding. I'd suggest Monday nights but am open to other weekday nights. I'm available to do this on a resto/ele shaman or a ret/holy paladin. I'll keep this updated if we get any traction. Just leave your toon's name and preferred spec. Looking forward to wreaking some havoc in Org!

Monday's Moshing Members - suggested time - 8pm Eastern

Cogglamp's characters - ele/resto shaman or ret/holy paladin
Xfighter - can come as heals, tank, mdps or rdps
Sabindeus - ret/prot pally
Beatrixus - shadow priest/tiny.angry.dwarf
blddavis - hunter or frost/blood dk
Theck - warlock or shadow priest

Friday's Fanatical Fighters - TBD

Amirya - resto/ele shaman
Amirya's guildee - blood/frost DK
Xfighter - can come as heals, tank, mdps or rdps
blddavis - hunter or frost/blood dk
Last edited by Cogglamp on Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:24 am, edited 7 times in total.
Cogglamp

Re: SoO Flex Raiding (US Alliance)

Postby Xfighter » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:32 am

Would be able to do most Mondays, just sometimes my guild decides to raid an extra day, which ends up being Monday's typically.

Prot/Ret Pally x2 (546 main, 512 alt)
Resto Druid (511)
Hunter (500)
Prot Warrior (488)
Disc/Shadow Priest (485)

Lower ilvl toons are what I'm actively working on gearing up, so should all be 500-510+ around the time this starts up. Aim would be any toon other than main, ideally.

Shall toss you my btag via PM ^_^.
Xfighter

Postby Sabindeus » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:12 am

Prot or Ret pally here... sorry I don't know my ilvl offhand but I'd guess both gear sets are in the 489-496 range

edit: just checked the armory and my avg ilvl is 503 and my Ret suit is 496
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Postby Amirya » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:22 am

If an alternate day/time becomes available, my roommate and I should ideally be available. I work until 7pm in AZ (so no DST for us), and since we carpool, he's stuck here too. I'm off Fridays, and Fridays he's available after 6pm.

He has a blood/frost DK, approximately ilvl 506.
I have a resto/ele shaman, approximately ilvl 506.

We each have others we can take, at least 490+ (he has a disc priest and a destro lock; I have a prot paladin and a surv hunter), but the DK/shaman is our main team.
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Cogglamp » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:47 am

You bring up a good point. If the proposed Monday doesn't work with folks, please list another time and day of the week that work better. I'll update the original post into groups as people list their interest. I can keep this updated much like the Achievement/Old Raid thread I maintained during Cataclysm. Just ping me with interest and we'll go from there.
Cogglamp

Postby beornus » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:26 am

I am game on Bea (SP), but we need to get Bara and Amh to get NA accounts so they can run with us also.

Just sayin'

I should have kept quiet and thought a fool then to have typed and removed all doubt.
beornus
Maintankadonor

Postby Xfighter » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:19 am

Fridays/Saturdays also would work for me, with the odd time being unavailable. Never have main raids those days so typically open when around.
Xfighter

Postby bldavis » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:26 am

i raid normals thurs and saturdays, so fridays or monday nights work for me...

given a few weeks i can get just about anyone geared up and ready, currently my hunter is best geared
i raid normal as a blood/frost dk so if we need melee/tank i can get them up fairly fast and am already used to the class :D

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Cogglamp » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:52 am

That can't be all of the folks interested in Flex in the US here? (Or is it?) Has everyone gone horde on me?
Cogglamp

Postby Amirya » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:05 pm

I can put out feelers, potentially have a friend who can also come, though I'm not sure if he'd be going monk (I think he already has a flex group), but he should be able to bring a(nother) DK (blood/frost), or perhaps his warlock. Maybe a holy priest, maybe a feral/guardian bear. No promises, but I can check.
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:45 pm

Cogglamp wrote:That can't be all of the folks interested in Flex in the US here? (Or is it?) Has everyone gone horde on me?

no, i think i am the only one :P

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby theckhd » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:47 pm

I'd potentially be interested, though I'm not sure how often I can commit. That's the beauty of Flex raids though, I guess.

I could make Mondays at 8 Eastern, but only for about 2 hours. Fri/Sat are out for me, but if that's better for others don't hesitate to do that just for my sake. At the moment, the two characters I have above 500 ilvl are a warlock and a shadow priest. But with a few hours of timeless isle farming, I could have a warrior (prot/fury), DK (blood/UH), Hunter, Monk, or Rogue geared up. I just hesitate to sign up for anything more than "random DPS" since I'm not sure how reliable I can be.
"Theck, Bringer of Numbers and Pounding Headaches," courtesy of Grehn|Skipjack.
MATLAB 5.x, Simcraft 6.x, Call to Arms 6.0, Talent Spec & Glyph Guide 5.x, Blog: Sacred Duty
theckhd

Postby Cogglamp » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:23 am

@ Theck, I'll put you down as dps. Come if you can and leave when you want. One of the nice things about Flex!

We still need a few more folks but that will come in time. We'll shoot for this Monday if we can grab a few more people. Otherwise, we might need to wait for some additional folks.

PS - If I don't have your battletag, please send it to me.

I know that I have Xfighter, Theck, Sabindeus and Beornus already.
Cogglamp

Postby Xfighter » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:28 am

As an update, if we run this Monday I'll also need to bail after about an hour, as my core group has decided on using Monday as a 4th day this week. Should still be able to get a decent chunk in with all of you either way. :)
Xfighter

Postby Amirya » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:53 pm

Update on my end:

Bldavis is working with my roommate to put together a flex run on Fridays, time to be determined yet. My understanding is that so far, we have my resto shaman, my roommate's frost dk, potentially a bear druid and holy priest (they're spouses), and maybe a blood DK too.

So I guess what I'm trying to say, if you want to go to that one, tag him. :mrgreen:
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Next

Return to General