GCD and Weakauras problem

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

GCD and Weakauras problem

Postby Authoritah » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:32 pm

Hi there,

i recently starting creating a protadin rotation/cd display via weakauras with some inspiration from theck.
a major thing i really want is to have a gcd sweep on my rotation icons, and i've managed to get this with an extra layer with a progress texture over my icons.
this works moooostly as intended, the problem is that sometimes (quite often) the gcd sweep double dips when using crusader strike or hamme rof the righteous, and it ONLY happens with theese 2 abilites and i've copied the same layer to all the other icons but they work fine, does anyone have an idea of why this happens or a method of fixing it ? i wonder if theres an option so that the gcd progress texture can not proc more than once every second or so i just cant seem to find it. and its really annoying with 2 second gcd's ! (only visually ofc theres not an actual gcd going on)

edit: i just found out that this is not what happens, what happens is that the gcd function bugs with crusader/hammer strike and instead shows the cooldown on crusaderstrike instead of the gcd though the options have nothing to do with eachother and the long sweep happens across all my icons, could this be a bug in the ingame differentiation between cd's ? or in the weakaura code ?
Authoritah

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros