Post Your Successes!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby bldavis » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:30 pm

Flex wrote:Legendary meta gem obtained.

gratz and GL on your secrets!

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Worldie » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:15 am

Runestones*
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby bldavis » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:52 am

yeah...sorry got steps mixed up

Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Flex » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:24 am

I'm just gonna let the SoO raid handle the Runestones.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Klaudandus » Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:24 pm

Made it through the week without murdering a single school administrator.
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Amirya » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:46 pm

According to my understanding, the American Diabetes Association has stated that a "normal" range for diabetics' A1C should be no greater than 7.0.

My endocrinologist told me today that my A1C came back at 6.6.
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby econ21 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:49 am

Had a good raid last night - cleared 11/12 (10N) in 3 hours. Not bad for a guild that languished at 6/12 until 2 weeks ago.

I finally decided to upgrade and equip some of the side grades I've won over the last few months, got to 38.5% haste.
econ21

Postby cdan » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:17 am

Seven 90's now after spending time on my hunter and my rogue. Also finally have all professions maxed out on a level capped char in time for the next patch.

(I'd forgotten how much fun hunters are - but only when you have a bow and not a bloody horrible sounding gun).
cdan

Postby benebarba » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:36 am

Canceled Subscription Achievement Unlocked!

I've not gotten so much done in some of my odd projects in years :P
benebarba

Postby Era » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:00 am

Klaudandus wrote:Made it through the week without murdering a single school administrator.

I think you're looking for the frustrations thread. I'm sure you'll get a few next week, friend!
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby bldavis » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:06 pm

Era wrote:
Klaudandus wrote:Made it through the week without murdering a single school administrator.

I think you're looking for the frustrations thread. I'm sure you'll get a few next week, friend!

:shock: :?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

bldavis

Postby Rokh » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:11 pm

The Greatest Ra-Den kill in the history of ToT

My guilds Ra-Den this lockout was going fine until right before the phase change someone got overzealous and moved in a little too early and the blue line of pain killed 1 healer and 2 dps right at 40%.

Now we have been at this for a while, so I think my guilds average Ilvl is like 545 or higher so no big deal we all say, bring on the challenge.
Phase 2 is agony, it drags on for what seems like ages, and boss stacks are going higher and higher.

Down around 9-10% people start dropping, everyone dies within a window of about 5seconds.
At first people are like whatever we will get him next time, but I was still alive and the healer that just died was a holy priest (I know right)

So its me and angle form for about 10 seconds, then lights hammer comes off cooldown right as her angle form fades.
Sacred shield is ticking for about 400k at this point, lights hammer was doing 200-250k, plus I had some big tics of echo of light on me from the priest still.

Its now about 15 seconds after the wipe, Angle form is long gone, I Use healthstone + GotAK + WoG resets me to 100% and at this time the boss is at about 7%ish.

Everyone in vent is either cheering or laughing, I think I even head a “F paladins”
Down to the wire, going on 20 seconds of soloing the boss, GoAK fades and he does 50% in 1 hit with SoR up, I bubble.
5.5% everyone is screaming in vent, less than 1 second on bubble….

Bubble fades and I get 1 shotted, the mighty paladin has fallen, guild erupts in laughter of what could have been.

chest spawns, Ra-Den walks away...vent explodes

Best night ever.
Rokh

Postby Worldie » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:04 am

Epic kill is epic :D
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Nooska » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:55 am

indeed

F Paladins, they are awesome!
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby Jabari » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:15 am

ILVL 608 Cloak #4 acquired.
Most people want the wealth produced by a society with limited government distributed to them more generously by bigger government.
Jabari

PreviousNext

Return to General