Post Your Successes!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Jabari » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:14 am

Teranoid wrote:Aside from Twins I think Horridon was 10 pulls and Council/Primo were killed in less than 30 pulls each.

We've already pulled Twins almost 50 times. Every wipe is a P3 sub 10% wipe for reasons I cannot even explain and it makes me want to scream.

Hitting enrage or is it something else (like healers all OOM or similar)?

We probably had about 20 pulls total on it. Had a couple 2% enrage-wipes right before we got it (and had lost a dps to Inferno in P3 both times), so we were right on it for a while - just had to tighten up a bit.
Most people want the wealth produced by a society with limited government distributed to them more generously by bigger government.
Jabari

Postby Teranoid » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:29 am

It's all stupid mistakes. Late on Xuen before Tidal Force, people running on top of each other and getting barraged, absolutely retarded ice comet spawns from people ending up in BFE (after the hotfix that is. Before that it was "LOL GUESS YOU'RE GONNA WIPE BECAUSE OUR FIGHT DOESN'T WORK LOL!"). Take your pick.

Best pull was 6% that would have been a kill if the one to get the next comet wasn't 3 steps from Chi-ji which would have killed Suen probably before Inferno would have went off. The worst part is knowing that when Suen is dead the fight is a fucking joke. -_-
Teranoid

Postby bldavis » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:04 pm

KysenMurrin wrote:I never had a problem with the goats on my Enh Shaman. I just AoEd them down and made sure I wasn't standing with my back to a cliff.

i just ran circles and aoe-ed as well on my blood dk....its just a pain to do that when you are really low level gear wise

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby bldavis » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:24 pm

got my last 2 runestones (one from animus, one from my next queue which was in progress on lei shen)
went back, killed lei shen again, in the process getting my helm token for my dps spec
got my cloak quest, and breezed through the tanking one...

so i now have a 608 cloak, a 502 up from a 489 dps helm, and a new meta hopefully..
this gives me T14 2pc and T15 2pc

Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Ruldar » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:53 am

Congratulations, that's a very nice set of runs.
Ruldar
Maintankadonor

Postby Teranoid » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:15 pm

Hearthstone beta key.

Yeaaaaahhhhh
Teranoid

Postby Sagara » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:47 pm

LC Heroic: 100 wipes and finally seeing the end of P2 - there's hope yet! (maybe) (not)
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby Newsom » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:32 pm

Finally done with Nat Pagle! Apart from the 2 BG factions I'm now exalted with everything possible. Great time to reroll. XD
Frango NewsomNewsSpoon
Newsom

Postby bldavis » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:22 pm

Newsom wrote:Finally done with Nat Pagle! Apart from the 2 BG factions I'm now exalted with everything possible. Great time to reroll. XD

LOL
gratz btw

bldavis

Postby Andurin » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:40 pm

Got back on my shadow priest to help the gf out in a quick random heroic for the golden lotus rep. And somehow I managed to do 90k dps overall while I didnt play for quite a while... Did shadow priests get buffed again?

And, somehow, by logging through my alts I managed to get the 150 mounts achievement... Thats strange...
Andurin

Postby Worldie » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:42 am

Possible you had 148 mounts, and logging a pala or warlock put you to 150 :)
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby halabar » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:58 am

Teranoid wrote:Hearthstone beta key.

Yeaaaaahhhhh

Same here, but no time to play soon.. (allthough I'm likely not going to get too into it until it's on iPad, then watch out...)
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Teranoid » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:18 am

I'm addicted already. I was sitting in raid last night going "maaaaaannnn why tonight gotta be raid night.."
Teranoid

Postby Flex » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:44 am

Legendary meta gem obtained.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby bldavis » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:30 pm

Flex wrote:Legendary meta gem obtained.

gratz and GL on your secrets!

bldavis

PreviousNext

Return to General