Remove Advertisements

Post Your Successes!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Teranoid » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:23 pm

Professions are pretty much the only reason to have so many. I have so many 90s that do nothing because I'm beyond sick of LFR trying to gear them up for ultimately no reason so I've stuck with one main alt and the others are just for extra mount rolls on world bosses and professions.
Teranoid

Postby halabar » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:38 pm

Teranoid wrote:Professions are pretty much the only reason to have so many. I have so many 90s that do nothing because I'm beyond sick of LFR trying to gear them up for ultimately no reason so I've stuck with one main alt and the others are just for extra mount rolls on world bosses and professions.

This. As much as I try to get other toons up as raid alternates, I go back to the hunter and avoid the rest. Playing a bit with my lock now, but that's mainly because there's nothing outside of raid to do on my hunter till 5.4 hits. Once the patch hits, only thing my alts will be seeing is professions cooldowns. (My spriest that I just benched for good is up to 5 runestones, but that's mainly because it was my raiding main in T13.).

Major. Alt. Burnout.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Newsom » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:42 pm

Second Invincible drop in 3 weeks. :D
Newsom NewsSpoonFrangoNewsy
Newsom

Postby Worldie » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:14 pm

what the fuck.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Worldie » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:16 pm

Lieris wrote:Oh okay. Don't know if I can be bothered planting cabbages for pandas for 2-3 weeks worth of dailies on my main though. I don't really have time to login everyday so it's a massive grind looking at the Icy Veins guide.

Remember you can champion the rep, and gain 200+300+200 rep from normal scenario, hc and hc scenario, which is like 30 min work at best.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby bldavis » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:18 pm

and those all double once you hit revered and buy the rep booster

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Worldie » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:48 pm

Also one of the tillers dailies reward you with a ironpaw token, which you can convert in one of the key mats for feasts that sell on most realms for 100g each :P

And all dailies are in same place except 1 (which i always skip :P ) so not really a big deal really. 5 min work.

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Flex » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:07 pm

Worldie wrote:Also one of the tillers dailies reward you with a ironpaw token, which you can convert in one of the key mats for feasts that sell on most realms for 100g each :P

That quest does not give you Tillers rep.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Worldie » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:36 pm

Waaaaat. Madness.

Well still it's in the same place and usually just about killing a couple mobs...

....Other than the damn goat one.

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby bldavis » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:34 pm

fuck that goat one...esp as melee

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Lieris » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:01 pm

I got the ilevel for TOT LFR and have 10 - 4 sigils. :)
Lieris
Maintankadonor

Postby KysenMurrin » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:14 am

I never had a problem with the goats on my Enh Shaman. I just AoEd them down and made sure I wasn't standing with my back to a cliff.
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Jabari » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:27 am

Got Twins down last night (after really struggling with a "farm" Qon for some reason, like 10 wipes, ick.) 5H/13 now.

Also got the Gun from Qon on my coinroll, finally have a 543 weapon. I think I'm the last char of this group to get that. *laugh*
Most people want the wealth produced by a society with limited government distributed to them more generously by bigger government.
Jabari

Postby Teranoid » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:51 am

We're 7/13 and still haven't killed Twins.

Whatever sense that makes.
Teranoid

Postby Jabari » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:59 am

Teranoid wrote:We're 7/13 and still haven't killed Twins.

Whatever sense that makes.

You guys blasted through a bunch of them quick! I was ahead of you when I hit 4H/13, and now I'm way behind!
Most people want the wealth produced by a society with limited government distributed to them more generously by bigger government.
Jabari

PreviousNext

Return to General