Remove Advertisements

So uh, SoO flex group anyone? (Alliance EU)

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: So uh, SoO flex group anyone? (Alliance EU)

Postby Thels » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:06 am

Can't have those Hordies get all organized and leave our stuff in a mess. Let's get organized here! Several people posted interest, but some signed up on the Horde one, so for sake of clarity, anyone interested, please post with what class-spec combo(s) you're interested in joining the Alliance one:

- Thels (Paladin Prot/Ret or DK Blood/Frost)
ImageImage
Thels

Postby Flex » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:22 am

With cross realm/Real ID everything would making a sub-forum for raid organization be of use?
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Worldie » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:23 am

Might be. We'll see how the thing evolves and if necessary will open a subforum.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby daishan » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:54 am

I'd like to join on my shadow priest if I can get it a little more geared.
Would need to be Friday or Tuesday night for me or possibly Sat/Sun afternoon.
Daishan of <Nidor Amo Nex>
"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." -- Terry Pratchett
daishan
Maintankadonor

Postby Lieris » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:42 pm

I have set a time and a date in the OP. If everyone who is interested can please PM me with what they'd like to bring, your battlenet ID and an armory link (just so we can all see where we are at).

Also if you can raid lead please do nominate yourself! I don't know how necessary that is but I guess it can't hurt especially if you have cleared the instance on normal already by the time this starts.
Lieris
Maintankadonor

Postby Thels » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:08 am

Zoelin Prot/Ret Paladin or Zoewen Blood/Frost DK. Wouldn't mind raid leading.

I'll PM my tags to Lieris, and anyone that wants to know them. Rather not have them posted on a public forum, though.
ImageImage
Thels

Postby daishan » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:51 am

Saishan Shadow Priest, still a little low on gear and practice but should be good to go by the patch.
"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." -- Terry Pratchett
daishan
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:18 am

Worldie, disc/holy, former main 2 ilvls shy of 550

Worldina, warlock, atm affli/destru with UVLS

Worldié, protection warrior (no dps gear and has no clue how to dps)
Link not working for some reason, just look for it on armory, there's only one

Worldienk, BM/WW monk, decent at both.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Fenris » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:19 am

Might be interest in joining but i've to see what my guild ends doing with flex raids before saying for sure

Anyway,since i don't think i'll finish leveling and gearing my blood dk,that leaves my BM hunter to pick (once i finish cleaning it up a bit more :D )
ImageImage
ImageImage
Fenris

Postby Lieris » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:45 am

OP is up to date now.
Lieris
Maintankadonor

Postby Thels » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:40 am

Those Horse Scum filled their raid up already! What's keeping us proud Alliance Soldiers?
ImageImage
Thels

Postby daishan » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:51 am

I might have a WW guildie that would be interested in coming, only problem is his main is a dirty rogue so not sure how everyone would feel about running with him? :p
daishan
Maintankadonor

Postby Winkle » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:07 am

I've committed my main to a guild run and i simply don't have any alts beyond even 500ilvl. I may join this in the future but getting upto 520ivl for flex is an ask unless you have an organized alt run.
Winkle

Postby Worldie » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:34 am

500 ilvl should be plenty for Flex.

I'm assuming SoO flex is tuned around fully ToT LFR geared char, as tuning it on full normal would essentially cut out most of the playerbase it's meant for.

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Thels » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:09 am

Worldie wrote:500 ilvl should be plenty for Flex.

I'm assuming SoO flex is tuned around fully ToT LFR geared char, as tuning it on full normal would essentially cut out most of the playerbase it's meant for.

Same here, at least for the first wing, though I expect that to be quite a tight fit, making it decently hard enough to kill the bosses with that gear level, so the increase in gear from LFR/World Bosses/Valor upgrades/Timeless Isle will make the content easier over time.
ImageImage
Thels

PreviousNext

Return to General