Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Xfighter » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:08 am

Andurin wrote:I really want to make some progress on the cloak, i just cba to farm any more reputation for the black prince... Currently i`m on 5k / 12k and I just dont want to farm more >.< (Farmed from 100 to 5k so far) Any tips on making it go faster as a balance druid? Or does anyone need the rep aswell and wants to farm together? I`m quite good at keeping people alive as resto :p

There is a daily on the beaches at the incursion, the 5.1 hub in Kras where NPCs come out from the fence where the demo's are, and get 1-shot 5 seconds later. All you need to do is toss a single dot on each one as they spawn, and you get full rep. Only lasts till Rev though, then you need to do similar on IoT near the middle mogu guys. Also, the daily rotation needs it to be the beach/quarry stone thinger set, and I've gone a week without seeing it pop before, so just need to casually check daily for it!
Xfighter

Postby Winkle » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:04 am

Just do dailys on the Thunder Isle, the mobs there give BP rep.

If your even more lazy you could continually join Nalak raids and just kite mobs into the mass of waiting people.
Winkle

Postby Ruldar » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:08 am

Andurin wrote:I really want to make some progress on the cloak, i just cba to farm any more reputation for the black prince... Currently i`m on 5k / 12k and I just dont want to farm more >.< (Farmed from 100 to 5k so far) Any tips on making it go faster as a balance druid? Or does anyone need the rep aswell and wants to farm together? I`m quite good at keeping people alive as resto :p

Try the mines on Isle of Thunder. If you are careful you can stack the haste buff you get from killing the lightning guys to 10 stacks for +100% haste with a duration of two minutes. Once you have that running, you should go through the mobs in there like butter. Just be sure to kill the sarnaks first, they give a little faction but turn non-hostile once you kill their slaver.
Last edited by Ruldar on Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ruldar
Maintankadonor

Postby Andurin » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:17 am

Hmm some nice tips, cheers guys i`ll explain them later today when I get home :)
Andurin

Postby bldavis » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:42 am

i would offer tips but i hit exalted while trying to get my 6k valor.../grumble

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Orthien » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:09 pm

I hit exalted in the solo scenario where you breach the Isles walls. There is a never ending supply of Trolls who jump off the walls in groups of 5 and a lot of NPC's who put out small amounts of damage.
I just went Prot stood in the centre and taunted/shielded/judged as new ones came down and went from Honored to Exaulted in 30min ish.
Orthien

Postby Newsom » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:01 am

On my alts I've used these mobs (and the statues they animate) for BP rep. They give 40-50 rep per mob and are really easy to kill.
Frango NewsomNewsSpoon
Newsom

Postby Newsom » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:24 pm

Ugh, the new Chrome omnibox is huge and obnoxious.
Frango NewsomNewsSpoon
Newsom

Postby Klaudandus » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:45 am

Forgot to watch the F1 race this morning >.<
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby econ21 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:33 pm

Thought I would try to gear up my long neglected blood DK today from 486 ilevel to the 496 needed for SoO LFR. What a tortuous process! Do a wing of LFR and get one 502 piece, it will only raise you ilevel by around 1 or less. I realise now I should have been more active running Nalak groups on my alts, as a couple of 522 pieces would have made all the difference. Ended the day at only 491, decided to store up VPs, JPs and honour for after the patch to make some quick purchases.

There was a compensating amusement though - did LFR ToT wing 1 on a Sunday evening and on Council right at the very end, everyone in the raid died, killing themselves on an empowered Karza'jin. Fortunately, I had purgatory so we did not wipe but it was funny, a sea of black raid frames.
econ21

Postby Fetzie » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:59 pm

Klaudandus wrote:Forgot to watch the F1 race this morning >.<

You didn't miss much.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Era » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:00 am

Not a frustration per se, but I've noticed a lot of other forums having incorporated [spoiler][/spoiler] tags. They're really quite useful! I don't know anything about running forums and/or managing BBCode versions, but would be nice to have if it's just a version update or something. :)
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby Fetzie » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:31 am

Era wrote:Not a frustration per se, but I've noticed a lot of other forums having incorporated [spoiler][/spoiler] tags. They're really quite useful! I don't know anything about running forums and/or managing BBCode versions, but would be nice to have if it's just a version update or something. :)

This is the BBCode we use on our guild forum for spoiler tags:

BBCode Usage:
Code: Select all
[spoiler]{TEXT}[/spoiler]

HTML replacement:
Code: Select all
<dl class="codebox"><dt>Spoiler: <a href="javascript: void(0);" onClick="var spoiler = this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('dd')[0]; if ( spoiler.style.display == 'none' ) { spoiler.style.display = 'block'; this.innerHTML = 'hide'; } else { spoiler.style.display = 'none'; this.innerHTML = 'show'; };">show</a></dt><dd style="display: none;">{TEXT}</dd></dl>

Might save a bit of time :)
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Lieris » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:52 am

The last season of Dexter is so terrible that Lem from The Shield making an appearance has been the highlight so far.
Lieris
Maintankadonor

Postby Shoju » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:57 am

I agreed to watch the VMA's with my wife and son last night as a peacemaking gesture, since I was in a grumpy mood earlier in the day.

The only award that I was looking forward to, they gave away during the Pre-Show.
The only performance that was cool was The Macklemore.
And I'm still trying to figure out how Kanye West earned the title "rock star", or why the fuck people thought that was anything even remotely approaching "Cool".

Needless to say, if they want to watch it again next year, I'll just play PoE while chilling on the Chase Lounge, and they can have at it.
Shoju

PreviousNext

Return to General