Remove Advertisements

5.4 T16 itemization

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, majiben, lythac, Digren

Re: 5.4 T16 itemization

Postby Thels » Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:15 am

With Haste being on our Tier set, it would be a tad odd, if they didn't add the Haste items to our prot loot table...

I noticed that mace... it looks amazing for us, and it's a mace, so humans and dwarves can rejoice :)

But yeah, it would be a little odd if Blizzard said "We acknowledge you're using Haste, and put it on your Tier set. However, if you want it, you still have to select Retribution."

I'm assuming that other than 2 handed weapons, all haste items that don't include crit are added to the protection table.
ImageImage
Thels

Postby Newsom » Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:56 am

Razeoflight wrote:1h Mace Haste/Mastery 1 red socket boss 12

aye aye things are looking up blizz is is finally recognising prot pallys like haste im wondering if they are gonna put the bad boy i liked above on the prot pally loot table.
would feel pretty boned if we cant coin that thing :P looks like BiS to me.

1337 stamina. Clearly BiS.
Newsom NewsSpoonFrangoNewsy
Newsom

Postby Fetzie » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:06 pm

The faster speed would tend to indicate it not being a dps weapon, or would, at least, make it much less desirable for melee dps. Less weapon damage means stuff hits less hard.

Despite having 12 item levels on it, that mace only has 200 bottom damge and 500 top damage more than http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=96802 because of its speed. Compare it to http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=103951 and you can see the disparity even more starkly, with the 2.6 speed weapon having 600 bottom damage and nearly 1500 top damage more than the haste/mastery 553 mace. A DW deathknight MIGHT want it for his off-hand weapon, but that's about it. Haste/Mastery is almost totally useless for warriors.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Schroom » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:04 am

I'm a dwarf Pally and have been waiting for this weapon for a looooong time :P
Schroom

Previous

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice