Supremus trash

Naj'entus, Supremus, Akama, Gorefiend, Gurtogg Bloodboil, RoS, Sharaz, Council, Illidan

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, fiend

Supremus trash

Postby Mortehl » Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:15 am

Quick Q:

Do you need to clear ALL of that trash in that giant room? We did on our first attempt at supremus,but I was curious if we could just cut a patch to the top 50% of the room and clear that?
Arthas, we're coming for you. (Eventually)
Mortehl
Moderator
 
Posts: 1289
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:25 am
Location: Naxx 10 prepping for Naxx 25

Postby Neuron » Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:46 am

might make kiting a bit hard, especially with the instagib punts he randomly does if your back is against one of those structures near the middle of the room.
http://www.ardentdefender.com - A combat log parsing API
User avatar
Neuron
 
Posts: 716
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:26 am
Location: Nail Salon

Postby Warrender » Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:56 am

I'd clear it just to be on the safe side and it really doesn't add too much time versus skipping it.
Image
User avatar
Warrender
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 1257
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:35 am

Postby Jonesy » Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:07 am

We pull quite a lot of it, from memory: the Taskmasters on the left and right, the Wind Reavers in front, all 4 infernals, then clear his area at the top.
Jonesy
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:23 am

Postby enbee » Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:44 am

we only clear the middle bit and topright/left of the room
Image
LoL, a paladin tank!
User avatar
enbee
 
Posts: 460
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:18 am

Postby Gerilith » Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:51 am

Since you will want to have enough Hearts of Darkness and epic gems one time, it is advisable to clear all the trash until you're farming the whole content.
Standing alone with no direction
How did I fall so far behind?
Why Am I searching for perfection?
Knowing it's something I won't find
User avatar
Gerilith
 
Posts: 788
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:21 am
Location: Germany

Postby QuantumDelta » Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:03 am

Does supremus trash actually drop HoDs?
I can't say I ever recall finding them from there.

And yes: you can skip it if you want but your raid will have to be aware of what they're doing whilst kiting him.
User avatar
QuantumDelta
 
Posts: 1191
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:31 am

Postby Oramac » Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:06 am

QuantumDelta wrote:Does supremus trash actually drop HoDs?
I can't say I ever recall finding them from there.

And yes: you can skip it if you want but your raid will have to be aware of what they're doing whilst kiting him.


yes, it drops HoDs. we clear ALLLLLL his trash every week looking for more hearts. :(

damn things wont drop for us.
Aplus wrote:Yeah every time I get a big head, I go and try to solo a warlock.brings me back down to earth pretty fast
Oramac
 
Posts: 724
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:16 am

Postby Worldie » Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:07 am

Yes supremus trashs drops both gems and HoD

Yes you can not clear them, but it's safer to clear it in case of unlucky knockbacks.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13648
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

Postby Stupendous » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:23 pm

where do gems start dropping. We cleared up to najentus and havent seen any trash drops yet but a couple marks of illidari.
Image
Stupendous
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:00 pm

Postby Dorvan » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:44 pm

Stupendous wrote:where do gems start dropping. We cleared up to najentus and havent seen any trash drops yet but a couple marks of illidari.


They drop everywhere (we seem to average 5-8 gems clearing from the beginning through akama)....sounds like you've just been unlucky so far.
Image

WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Moonlight Sonata Techno Remix
Scriggle - 85 Fire Mage
Fizzmore - 81 Mut Rogue
Adorania - 80 Disc Priest
User avatar
Dorvan
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 8462
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:28 pm

Postby Worldie » Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:02 pm

Gems and HoDs can drop off any mob. However, mobs until Najentus have been reported to have lower drop chance.

We found the highest drop chance for Gems and Hods in Shahraz and Gorefiend trashs.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13648
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy


Return to Black Temple

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Who is online

In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests