Remove Advertisements

Post Your Successes!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Worldie » Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:53 pm

Andurin wrote: Warrior tanks in Startholme (part 2) are awsome ^^ I got mind controlled on the first boss, only to proceed and murder the party that I brought there. 1 shot the priest with Revenge and 2 shot the others (shieldslam + revenge). Oh, and this was without heirlooms. We started thursday night and after about 6 hours playing, we are currently level 70 ^^

If you were a monk, you'd have oneshot the whole party with a single Keg Smash ;)
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Andurin » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:23 am

Worldie wrote:
Andurin wrote: Warrior tanks in Startholme (part 2) are awsome ^^ I got mind controlled on the first boss, only to proceed and murder the party that I brought there. 1 shot the priest with Revenge and 2 shot the others (shieldslam + revenge). Oh, and this was without heirlooms. We started thursday night and after about 6 hours playing, we are currently level 70 ^^

If you were a monk, you'd have oneshot the whole party with a single Keg Smash ;)

But I dont have pandaria (or cata...) on that raf account so couldnt make a monk :p
Andurin

Postby KysenMurrin » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:36 am

Thought there were no limits on class or race by expansion any more?
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Andurin » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:46 am

KysenMurrin wrote:Thought there were no limits on class or race by expansion any more?

You can only make monks if you got mop, but you can make any race with any expansion (altho, RaF leveling panda's doesnt really work since you end up between 15 and 20 when you leave the start zone).
Andurin

Postby bldavis » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:53 am

my horde monk went from 75 barely to almost 82 tonight...
i was just pushing for 80 but yeah...

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Sagara » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:07 am

Wife wanted to level her Priest, so I gave her a leg up by smashing whatever was looking sideways at her.
She went up to 87 in 5 hours-ish, baby-handling breaks included :-p
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby Flex » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:17 am

Andurin wrote:Completed Tomb Raider, wich I really enjoyed ^^ (altho it got a bit of a fairy tale in the end...)

For the sequel I want historic backstory told through tombs and not collecting stuff. Relics, Journals and GPS Caches were a bit much. Relics I am okay with, Journals could be revealed through gameplay by talking to characters and via tombs and GPS caches, ugh.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Nordix » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:37 pm

Borderlands 2 is the shit!
Nordix

Postby Andurin » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:45 am

Flex wrote:
Andurin wrote:Completed Tomb Raider, wich I really enjoyed ^^ (altho it got a bit of a fairy tale in the end...)

For the sequel I want historic backstory told through tombs and not collecting stuff. Relics, Journals and GPS Caches were a bit much. Relics I am okay with, Journals could be revealed through gameplay by talking to characters and via tombs and GPS caches, ugh.

Yeah, although I didnt actively go after them. I completed the game with like 65% - 70% because of the random stuff I picked up. I could go back and pick up all the stuff... But somehow that doesnt interrest me enough, Mass Effect 2 sounds better to me atm :p
Andurin

Postby Winkle » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:14 am

Ra-den dead, not a fun boss to tank, just spend your time staring at an energy bar.
Winkle

Postby Nordix » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:19 am

I bank 5 Holypowers and 1 generator for until 0.5 sec left on DBM timer,then double sotr.
works 99.99%
Nordix

Postby Klaudandus » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:25 am

Andurin wrote:
Flex wrote:

Yeah, although I didnt actively go after them. I completed the game with like 65% - 70% because of the random stuff I picked up. I could go back and pick up all the stuff... But somehow that doesnt interrest me enough, Mass Effect 2 sounds better to me atm :p

gawd, i hated planet scanning.
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Era » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:49 am

I never understood the green bars. They seem to fill up around 30k, but the numbers just keep going. >_>
I usually do some scanning every time I get into a new solar system, but I rarely bother to go further than Moderate or Poor results.
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby Jabari » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:22 am

Up to 3/12H personally now. Got H:Horridon this week with my "evil pug hunter" group. Got some shots at H:Iron Qon with varying levels of progress.

(Plus I got Juju, which finally filled my last < 522 slot!)

Why does it seem that after about 6 pulls everyone loses concentration? We wiped the first couple times to "learning what stuff looks like", then had a couple pulls get to where all 3 quilen were down. After that though, we couldn't even get back close to there - everyone started to fail at stuff we'd been doing correctly before then (starting to get hit by fire spears, accidently stacking when not supposed to, failing at windstorms, etc).

Does that happen to anyone else too?
Most people want the wealth produced by a society with limited government distributed to them more generously by bigger government.
Jabari

Postby Klaudandus » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:24 am

Jabari wrote:Up to 3/12H personally now. Got H:Horridon this week with my "evil pug hunter" group. Got some shots at H:Iron Qon with varying levels of progress.

(Plus I got Juju, which finally filled my last < 522 slot!)

Why does it seem that after about 6 pulls everyone loses concentration? We wiped the first couple times to "learning what stuff looks like", then had a couple pulls get to where all 3 quilen were down. After that though, we couldn't even get back close to there - everyone started to fail at stuff we'd been doing correctly before then (starting to get hit by fire spears, accidently stacking when not supposed to, failing at windstorms, etc).

Does that happen to anyone else too?

Yes.
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

PreviousNext

Return to General