Remove Advertisements

Post Your Successes!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Sagara » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:20 am

Sagara wrote:Lei Shen drops one 100% even on LFR.

Unless, you tell me you're progressing on Durumu LFR, but then you and I need to have a talk.

Also: I've gone on a Simcraft/WoL rampage, ergo, new avatar!
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby bldavis » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:23 am

i know they drop from LFR, but that is less chance i will get one on normal and LFR...unless they made it so you can get one only once per boss per week...

pretty sure i had secrets from horridon twice last week, lfr and normal

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby KysenMurrin » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:27 am

All the legendary drops can only be obtained once from each boss per week, regardless of which difficulties you kill them on.
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby bldavis » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:31 am

oh well...at least i havent done the last 2 wings of LFR yet..so no repeat kills!

Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Ruldar » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:40 am

Ruldar wrote:19 out of 20 Secrets of the Empire on my Pally this past week, in only 3 weeks total. Unless I'm terribly unlucky I should be able to get one more out of the first two ToT wings, get the meta, and start in on the Runestones after the reset tomorrow. And unlike my Lock, the Pally is rolling in 502+ helms so no need to drop the cash to craft a 522 just to slot it.

I am mildly curious about whether you can get both the guaranteed Secrets and the guaranteed Runestone off of Lei Shen in the same week, but not enough to actually run the experiment.

Just to double check, you can pick up both the tanking meta and a dps meta, right?

I should never have made this post, what the hell was I thinking. Three wings of ToT LFR last night, no Secrets. I may yet get to run that experiment.

That said, I finally got the Fabled Feather off of Ji-Kun last night, so it wasn't all bad, and the LFR runs themselves were fairly smooth. Not a single wipe, even on Durumu.
Ruldar
Maintankadonor

Postby benebarba » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:29 am

Ruldar wrote:That said, I finally got the Fabled Feather off of Ji-Kun last night, so it wasn't all bad, and the LFR runs themselves were fairly smooth. Not a single wipe, even on Durumu.

I'm not running LFR much, but the times I've gone in I've been seeing pretty decent groups, or at least enough well geared decent players that the pile that die don't really matter much.
benebarba

Postby Ruldar » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:39 am

benebarba wrote:
Ruldar wrote:That said, I finally got the Fabled Feather off of Ji-Kun last night, so it wasn't all bad, and the LFR runs themselves were fairly smooth. Not a single wipe, even on Durumu.

I'm not running LFR much, but the times I've gone in I've been seeing pretty decent groups, or at least enough well geared decent players that the pile that die don't really matter much.

It's all I run, and between overall gearing up and enough of the playerbase knowing the fights, ToT LFR runs go fairly well at this point. I almost never see wipes except on Durumu, Dark Animus, and Lei Shen, and even on those latter two it's starting to get a little rare.
Ruldar
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:45 am

Just run it on Wed when hc raiders are running it for runestones / secret. Goes quick.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Darielle » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:25 pm

Running it right on the reset is also hilarious. The Durumu had him at 3% going into the first Beam, Primordius lasted one Evolve.

Now that we're staring Ra-Den in the face having killed Lei Shen yesterday, I'll finally get my last Runestone, which should be great.
Darielle

Postby halabar » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:17 pm

So... had to stay home due to plumbing issue.

Started the day at 458 equipped. 5 LFRs later, plus some valor and honor, sitting at 481 equipped, with 5 of each Sigil, and have Mogustones ready to do ToT LFR 1.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Klaudandus » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:26 pm

9/12 =D
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby bldavis » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:58 pm

3/12 runestones first week :)

oh and finally exalted with SPA

bldavis

Postby Ruldar » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:05 am

There we go. Got in a partial of the final wing last night and finally got my last Secrets off of the Twins (and then dropped to avoid the Lei Shen kill). One Forge fight and one Nalak fight later, meta acquired and socketed.

And now I'm in the slightly odd state of needing an Iron Qon kill and a Lei Shen kill to finish out the week, but not another Twins kill. If my luck so far this reset holds, I'll get another partially complete for a LS kill before queuing up a third time for the IQ kill.

(Also, accidentally clicking the Save Draft button makes for a somewhat confusing experience.)
Ruldar
Maintankadonor

Postby halabar » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:59 am

bldavis wrote:3/12 runestones first week :)

I thought you were soloing warbringers? I have at least 5 toons exalted with all 4 of those factions, and only one of them did real questing for those factions. Rest? the rep tokens.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby lythac » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:11 am

halabar wrote:
bldavis wrote:3/12 runestones first week :)

I thought you were soloing warbringers? I have at least 5 toons exalted with all 4 of those factions, and only one of them did real questing for those factions. Rest? the rep tokens.

Raid rep.
Ryshad / Lythac of <Heretic> Nagrand-EU
lythac

PreviousNext

Return to General