Remove Advertisements

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD

Non-WoW game discussions

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Aubade

Re: Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD

Postby Worldie » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:27 am

THIRTHY MINUTES?????? O_____O
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby KysenMurrin » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:43 am

That's a very vague statement, given that there are two separate games in question here. 30 minute cinematic for which one? For the two together? Or is that duration combined?
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Nikachelle » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:45 am

Worldie wrote:THIRTHY MINUTES?????? O_____O

It's not actually that lengthy for them really. Every time I start a fresh Final Fantasy game I make dinner before because I know the whole opening introduction scene will be enough time to leisurely consume my food.

And not sure Kysen... even if it's split up between the two, it's more than I expected.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby KysenMurrin » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:50 am

I'm starting to get quite tempted by this, even though I haven't managed to get more than halfway through a Final Fantasy game for years.
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Worldie » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:39 am

Same, must...resist....
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby fuzzygeek » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:27 am

Not FFX, but FF related. These just arrived.

Now I need to figure out a display case.
fuzzygeek
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:53 pm

DO WANT

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby fuzzygeek » Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:50 pm

http://www.shapeways.com/shops/joabaldwin

He actually has all the main characters. They're a bit pricy at $18 each, but I'm having a hard time not ordering the rest of them, just because ...

Edit: oh, why not.
fuzzygeek
Maintankadonor

Previous

Return to Other Games