Transmogrification and stuff!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Transmogrification and stuff!

Postby Worldie » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:01 pm

Era wrote:... :lol:
Got a thing for short sadistic ladies, do you?

Doesn't look very sadistic to me ;)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/A ... e/advanced
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Era » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:29 pm

Does one priest outweigh three locks? I don't know, man!
Admittedly, a pretty well mogged one - even for a gnome. :D

EDIT: Speccing DISCIPLINE, are you? :wink: :wink:

Worldie wrote:I decided to spec Disc / Holy so I can ...

"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby Worldie » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:05 am

Result:
Not too convinced about the assassination head... don't know why.

I know daggers don't match for now, but the weapon enchants are so bright anyway that you can't even see the daggers in game.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Era » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:53 am

Would be nice with a toggle weapon glow, like cape and helmet!
Anyway, transmog looks nice, even for a gnome. ;)

As for headpiece, what about the blindfold from Illidan? I always liked that one, but never played my leather wearers much.
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby Worldie » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:41 am

It just feels everyone and their grandmom has that.

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Era » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:36 am

Yeah, I guess that's a valid concern.
How about... ANTLERS!

Era

Postby halabar » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:19 am

Goggles. Always goggles. There's no tmog problem in this game that can't be solved by a proper set of goggles.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby halabar » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:23 am

Tmog crisis. My hunter... has a problem. His bank is full. His void storage is full. While it's not all mail and weapons, a good majority is, and I'm having to slowly delete Archeology items, old holiday items and whatnot as I collect more mail and weapons. Been deleting a few pieces that I know I'll likely never use, but you never know when you need that chest, legs, or boots to make a set work...
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby cdan » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:30 am

halabar wrote:Tmog crisis. My hunter... has a problem. His bank is full. His void storage is full. While it's not all mail and weapons, a good majority is, and I'm having to slowly delete Archeology items, old holiday items and whatnot as I collect more mail and weapons. Been deleting a few pieces that I know I'll likely never use, but you never know when you need that chest, legs, or boots to make a set work...

Personal guild = Extra bank tabs. I'd be in serious trouble without my Guild bank tabs although still having loads of mats from vanilla and each expac is probably really, really stupid. :)

Although I did recently have to make a tough decision about some old trinkets I had. I needed room for a couple of new bits of gear from ICC and so dumped some very old friends. :(
cdan

Postby Worldie » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:36 am

You can't put soulbound stuff in guild bank, and you can't have a personal guild bank if you are in an actual guild, so I don't think that solution would be of any help to him

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby cdan » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:59 am

Worldie wrote:You can't put soulbound stuff in guild bank, and you can't have a personal guild bank if you are in an actual guild, so I don't think that solution would be of any help to him

Well you can have more than one character and you can post stuff from one character to another. If you put all of your non-soulbound stuff in the guild bank then you can save space. Not a lot, but then the options are kind of limited once Void Storage is full.
cdan

Postby Sagara » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:38 am

Well the store hats are available... at 10 pounds/12 EUR a pop.

(beat)

(double take)

WHAT? o_O
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby Andurin » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:52 am

Sagara wrote:Well the store hats are available... at 10 pounds/12 EUR a pop.

(beat)

(double take)

WHAT? o_O

Thats an easy step up to saying "See, 'micro' transactions dont work for wow"... With prices like that they surely wont...
Andurin

Postby fuzzygeek » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:08 am

Are you kidding? I think they'll still sell a slew of these. Then in six months drop the price and sell even more.

Although arguably at that price point you've left the realm of "micro" transaction, to be sure.
fuzzygeek
Maintankadonor

Postby lythac » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:24 am

fuzzygeek wrote:Are you kidding? I think they'll still sell a slew of these. Then in six months drop the price and sell even more.

With the price of mounts being nearly twice as much as the helms and the number of them I see just after release I fully agree with this.
Ryshad / Lythac of <Heretic> Nagrand-EU
lythac

PreviousNext

Return to General