Remove Advertisements

Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby halabar » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:44 pm

Era wrote:
Teranoid wrote:
Flex wrote:uh oh...Steam Summer Sale is now live.

Already bought Hotline Miami and will probably end up buying another 10 games that I really don't have the money for :<

Tell me about it... :lol:

So only having time to play wow (and spending too much time there) is actually saving me money.. who knew? :lol:
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Nordix » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:28 pm

I'Ll get borderlands 2 too and own all of you/my guildies with a box360 controller in it!
HAH!
Nordix

Postby Teranoid » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:48 pm

I guess the upside to this sale for me is the fact my PC is pretty dated so I can't run a lot of the newer stuff at a tolerable resolution. I might pick up FFVII again because I'm a sucker for it. I would love to get Borderlands though.
Teranoid

Postby Worldie » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:16 pm

I decided to spec Disc / Holy so I can play Holy on farm bosses to learn it, to be able to play both in 5.4 and adapt to each fight (I'm the only priest healer of the guild).

Why frustration? Saying I TOTALLY FAIL at playing it would be a compliment. Wtb someone to teach me
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby bldavis » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:36 pm

now that i have calmed down (i was agitated before i checked MTadin last time, so that didnt help at all) i want to first of all apologize for my massive rant/fit

in order to try and not repeat that again, i will refrain from posting about raiding except to say things like new kill on w/e boss or wipefest night grrr

current frustration though, youtube does not like me. internal server errors..but seems to be only for my computer.
the other ones in the house are fine...

i am about to clear cookies, cache and history, any other suggestions?

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Fetzie » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:38 pm

Worldie wrote:I decided to spec Disc / Holy so I can play Holy on farm bosses to learn it, to be able to play both in 5.4 and adapt to each fight (I'm the only priest healer of the guild).

Why frustration? Saying I TOTALLY FAIL at playing it would be a compliment. Wtb someone to teach me

I can tell you how I play holy on my priest. Not going to promise it is the best way, but it works for me.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Darielle » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:41 pm

Turn your computer off and on again.
(Only 20% joking)
Darielle

Postby Klaudandus » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:50 pm

bldavis wrote:now that i have calmed down (i was agitated before i checked MTadin last time, so that didnt help at all) i want to first of all apologize for my massive rant/fit

in order to try and not repeat that again, i will refrain from posting about raiding except to say things like new kill on w/e boss or wipefest night grrr

current frustration though, youtube does not like me. internal server errors..but seems to be only for my computer.
the other ones in the house are fine...

switch to chrome?
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Flex » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:13 pm

Hope Google upgrades the YouTube servers from 486s in their basements to the hardware they use to serve ads?
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Fenrìr » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:05 pm

Week number 2 without a repeat on Lei Shen...
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:38 pm

Klaudandus wrote:switch to chrome?

using chrome...

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Worldie » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:54 pm

Fetzie wrote:
Worldie wrote:I decided to spec Disc / Holy so I can play Holy on farm bosses to learn it, to be able to play both in 5.4 and adapt to each fight (I'm the only priest healer of the guild).

I can tell you how I play holy on my priest. Not going to promise it is the best way, but it works for me.

Sure, pm me if you please :)

Bare in mind I run with a 22k spirit pool and managed to oom within 3 minutes of the fight with 2 mana tides, doing 30k hps less than the offspec holy priest with 20 ilvls less than me who ended the fight at full mana o_O
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby KysenMurrin » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:12 am

Slightly off topic because it's mobile not desktop, but I've been trying out Chrome for Android on my phone and it is soooo slooooooooow.
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Worldie » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:51 am

After a talk with some officers, I realized I caused several wipes in the last month at Lei Shen heroic by having understood the tactic wrong and pretty much causing bad stuff to happen

Level of shame reached: over 9000

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Nooska » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:23 am

bldavis wrote:

using chrome...

If still not fixed, check for pending updates.
(Coincidentally the Wii U refused to show youtube yesterday till it was restarted and thus ran an autoupdate)
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

PreviousNext

Return to General