Remove Advertisements

Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Klaudandus » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:54 pm

For those talking about Feedly, Reader and whatnot.
Image

Click to enlarge =P
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
Image
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
User avatar
Klaudandus
 
Posts: 11072
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:08 am
Location: Texas' Armpit

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Flex » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:35 pm

I want a backend service that lets me plug in my reader of choice into it. As long as Fever gains support I'll be happy.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
User avatar
Flex
 
Posts: 7500
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:29 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Worldie » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:01 am

Bah @ getting several very solid applicants from classes we just can't fit in the roster no matter how willing we are.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13348
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Sagara » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:19 am

Meanwhile, with the not-so-awesome quality of recent applicants, we decided to just "fuck this" and do 10-man untill SoO.
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
User avatar
Sagara
 
Posts: 3421
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:04 am
Location: Belgium

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby KysenMurrin » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:40 am

Klaudandus wrote:For those talking about Feedly, Reader and whatnot.

Click to enlarge =P

Tried one from this which, once again, wouldn't find or load my feeds, but then I finally went for gReader - used to be a google reader clone, but now uses Feedly or The Old Reader as options. I logged in via Feedly and it automatically pulled in all the feeds I'd imported from Google Reader to Feedly yesterday, and it's actually working pretty good. Having to go through every feed individually to teach it to display all articles and not just unread ones, though.

gReader displays a small banner ad at the bottom of the screen when reading articles, but I'm willing to live with that after the pain I've gone through with all the ad-free apps.

Edit: Arg. Right now gReader is still trying to use Google Reader for search, so I can't add new feeds. At the minute I've got the feeds I already had, though.
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin
 
Posts: 6825
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:37 am
Location: UK

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby culhag » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:58 am

I soloed Hodir 25, but what a PITA it was both to get there and to kill him. And he didn't give me his shield.

To think that I had it in WotLK but I deleted it because it was the less prestigious one. :(
User avatar
culhag
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 1728
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:50 am
Location: France

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby cdan » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:49 pm

culhag wrote:I soloed Hodir 25, but what a PITA it was both to get there and to kill him. And he didn't give me his shield.

To think that I had it in WotLK but I deleted it because it was the less prestigious one. :(


?

Image
cdan
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:58 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Klaudandus » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:33 pm

KysenMurrin wrote:
Klaudandus wrote:For those talking about Feedly, Reader and whatnot.

Click to enlarge =P

Tried one from this which, once again, wouldn't find or load my feeds, but then I finally went for gReader - used to be a google reader clone, but now uses Feedly or The Old Reader as options. I logged in via Feedly and it automatically pulled in all the feeds I'd imported from Google Reader to Feedly yesterday, and it's actually working pretty good. Having to go through every feed individually to teach it to display all articles and not just unread ones, though.

gReader displays a small banner ad at the bottom of the screen when reading articles, but I'm willing to live with that after the pain I've gone through with all the ad-free apps.

Edit: Arg. Right now gReader is still trying to use Google Reader for search, so I can't add new feeds. At the minute I've got the feeds I already had, though.


I use flipboard (although i dont follow any twitter/facebook feeds wih it) and pulse.
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
Image
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
User avatar
Klaudandus
 
Posts: 11072
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:08 am
Location: Texas' Armpit

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Newsom » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:29 pm

Again Ra-den refused my coin. It's starting to get really annoying now.
Newsom NewsSpoonFrangoNewsy
User avatar
Newsom
 
Posts: 820
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:34 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Fenrìr » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:10 am

Happened on our kill too, newsom. Something about I wasn't eligible to roll on the boss. Put in a ticket and Blizzard was like "better luck next time".
Image
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 1237
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:41 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Worldie » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:15 am

I got demanded to leave a LFR and proposed to be kicked after a lei shen wipe.

What happened:
- Tanks don't know what to do, end up disabling the 2 pillars diametrically opposed.
- People get destroyed by the whip/thunderstruck in p3 as they don't know where to run.
- We wipe.
- I complain about the clueleessness of the tanks and that they should have read tactics or have asked for them.
- Druid tank goes insisting that's the heroic tactic and I should shut up.
- People support him.
- I get called "mr 40k dps", he links the dmgmeter when I'm in fact 20th with 40k dps, and get told I'm being carried so should shut up.
- I leave.

Fact: I was healing, and was first by a 15% margin over the second. Sigh.
Just the idea of having to repeat Lei Shen LFR 2 times this week makes me dread...
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13348
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Flex » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:20 am

Step 4. Don't complain. Ask if they are unfamiliar with what to do. If they reply they do not know what to do explain what to do. If you are met with stone silence explain what to do any way.

Then you have assholes who call people who ask how to do a fight horrible and scrubs.

So fuck everyone, I hope they all die from horrible painful diseases.
Last edited by Flex on Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
User avatar
Flex
 
Posts: 7500
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:29 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Worldie » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:21 am

I had earlier during the fight, the tank said he knew what he was doing. Just my jaw dropped when I saw the 2 platforms light up in p3.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13348
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Flex » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:27 am

Did a ToES LFR with a guild healer who has never done it before. Some of the healers and DPS asked what to do and I was the only one to actually explain what to do, the tank was a spiteful little jerk who yelled and bitched at people for not being as knowledgeable as he was. It takes less than 30 seconds to explain each fight, take the time to do it, be nice.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
User avatar
Flex
 
Posts: 7500
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:29 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Worldie » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:29 am

That's fine, I do that too when people ask.

Problem is in this case the person was like "I know what to do stfu"
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13348
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Sagara, Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest


Remove Advertisements

Who is online

In total there are 3 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: Sagara, Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest
?php } else { ?