Pet Battles

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Pet Battles

Postby Teranoid » Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:05 pm

People weren't waiting almost nine months for a Snowy Owl.
Teranoid

Postby Worldie » Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:34 am

Yes but all the people are farming it now at same time. I can bet within a couple weeks the traffic there will be minimal.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Fenrìr » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:40 am

I don't think so tbh...minfernal is still heavily camped.
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:03 am

Is it? When i found mine I hadn't seen anyone in the area for a couple days.

Plus, Minfernal have very high respawn time (24+ hours?), while the Qiraji aren't really "rare", it's just about there being a ton of people looking for them so they basically disappear as soon as they spawn.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Fenrìr » Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:33 am

Maybe it's different for EU, but I just swung by the minfernal spawn and saw 15'ish people there.

but currently...unborn val'kyr is a pain.
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:16 am

Would you hate me if I told you that I got the valkyr at the 4th lap ever, the minfernal after camping for maybe total 2 hour after getting there for first time, and the scourged whelp by accident not knowing it was rare? :P

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Fenrìr » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:07 am

lol, I got minferal on a fly by, scourged took me a couple of days and I'm just camping a known spawn point for the unborn, lol.
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor

Postby Jabari » Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:22 pm

Fenrìr wrote:Maybe it's different for EU, but I just swung by the minfernal spawn and saw 15'ish people there.

but currently...unborn val'kyr is a pain.

Minfernals are impossible.

I actually have two Val'kyrs now - found the first one in about 5 minutes last week, and another one today (after probably 4 hours of flying around - not all at once of course, just bits here and there waiting in LFR queues). I _am_ using both of them in one of my PvP teams (still trying to settle on a good 3rd pet for that group), so don't yell at me too much for grabbing a 2nd. :P

I cheapo-ed a Scourged Whelpling - did the "DK on an RP-PvP server" bit and they were all over the place. Kinda funny walking around Icecrown with a level 1 char.
I might just do the DK starter quests with that guy in order to get a Minfernal as well - probably faster to do that than camp the spawn area on a normal server. The Scourged Whelpling is good - my Clockwork Gnome/Scourged Whelpling/Zandalari Kneebiter team is doing pretty well, though I wish the Kneebiter wouldn't fall over quite so easily. *chuckle*
Most people want the wealth produced by a society with limited government distributed to them more generously by bigger government.
Jabari

Postby Teranoid » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:16 am

I win.

Thank you based dead RP-PVP server that had 3 people in the zone at 5am.
Teranoid

Postby Worldie » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:05 am

Rolled char on PvP rp realm -> got flied there by a friend -> landed right on top of one -> caugth.

Time taken: 5 minutes approximately XD

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Flex » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:16 am

The Latin America region only has one PvE realm. That's where I caught mine.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby halabar » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:53 pm

Flex wrote:The Latin America region only has one PvE realm. That's where I caught mine.

Just like rolling random gnomes to get a Fluxfire Feline, eh? 8)
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Flex » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:31 pm

the respawn rate is insane after the hotfix. Went through 8 of them in 5 minutes to get a rare
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby halabar » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:06 pm

What lvl are they?
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Teranoid » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:20 pm

Guardlings are 16.

And that would explain why when I went to look for a Valk I logged in and my general chat responses went like this

"Hey I found a guardling if anyone needs one"
"nevermind make that two"
"make that four"
"nevermind if you need one and you don't get one you're blind"

Either way works for me. I already got mine and just got my Valk about 10 min ago. I can chill on pet hunting for a while again. Pretty surprised they caved already.
Teranoid

PreviousNext

Return to General