Remove Advertisements

Thunder Isle scenario guide

Strats / Info that doesn't fit in a specific instance

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

Thunder Isle scenario guide

Postby Worldie » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:33 am

Hay folks, I'm looking for a guide (or some advice) about the 1 man scenario.

Specifically, I'd want to find out the routes for:
1) Maximized gold gain
2) Maximized Elder Charms gain.

Any advice is appreciated.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Re: Thunder Isle scenario guide

Postby Belloc » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:49 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr2eHtlLY3I
Guy shows the path he takes to get 20 gold chests and offers commentary. He ends up with 535 gold and full elder charms.

Hopefully your rep is high enough by now to purchase some arcane propellant. That stuff is very helpful. You may also find success with opening regular chests, especially conveniently placed ones. You'll sometimes just have bad luck and a crappy run. Keep at it! :D
Belloc

Postby Worldie » Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:05 am

That works well for gold for my main, but not for charms as it requires you to use like 20+ charms to get all the consumables you need.

What I need for "max elder charm" is something to do on my alts to come out with as many charms as possible while not consuming anything besides occasional CC if my class has one.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Belloc » Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:33 pm

The path he takes is still pretty solid, even if you can't afford all of the sleep dust and traps. If you can afford it, I'd say buy 2 or 4 arcane propellant and use the video's path while also grabbing any regular chests you find on the way.
Belloc

Return to General Strats