Remove Advertisements

[10N] Primordius

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen, frontallobe

[10N] Primordius

Postby Ironshield » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:02 am

I'm guessing that since this thread didn't already exist this guy isn't too tough, but this is the first time I'll be doing it, although my raid team has killed him a couple times already.

The plan was for me to solo tank it. I assume it's not super tricky. But how many stacks do people normally take before it gets dangerous? Anything I should be especially wary of?
Ironshield

Re: [10N] Primordius

Postby Schroom » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:18 am

you can solo tank this guy? mh I guess it is only possible with AMAZING DPS an HoP rotation as you can probably only bubble off the stacks once. maybe twice in the fight.

the right moment? ask your healers :) they are the only ones who can really tell. they should just call it out and now that for the next 2.5 Minutes stacks will continue stacking.

but I don't get why you would want to 1 tank it? this boss is soooo easy on normalmode (an even on hardmode postnerf), don't make it harder than it is.
Schroom

Postby Ironshield » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:27 am

I thought this was meant to be straight forward for one tanking, Bubble, HoP (clemency), HoP, Bubble back up, plus two Healadin HoPs.
Ironshield

Postby Fenrìr » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:28 am

You can also Purity the stacks. So if you have what...5 paladins in the raid? Just rotate Purity! luls.

You can also dodge/parry the stacks so they may not necessarily stack.
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor

Postby daishan » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:11 am

To the best of my knowledge the debuff is magic so can't be removed with Hand of Protection only with Divine Shield.
So tacking Unbreakable Spirit you could reset once every 2.5 min, on lfr it maxes out at 20 stacks not sure if it does on normal as well or not.
Either way as Schroom already said it's dead easy to 2 tank and solo tanking it will only make it harder.
Daishan of <Nidor Amo Nex>
"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." -- Terry Pratchett
daishan
Maintankadonor

Postby Ironshield » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:32 am

Ah, OK that makes sense then. We'll just stick to two tanking. Might test out some bubbles when I have a bit of OT time to satisfy my curiosity though ;)
Ironshield

Postby Rihna » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:56 am

Rihna

Return to Mists of Pandaria Raids (T14+)