Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby twinkfist » Thu May 09, 2013 9:07 am

love the KT server...always yelling at someone else about that person being bad or "let's go already" or things of that nature.

always a fun time.
twinkfist

Postby Chunes » Thu May 09, 2013 9:12 am

The funny thing is that back in vanilla, KT alliance had some pretty damn elite guilds. Hell I was social in a guild that was like top 10 world first for ony kills back then.

Things change though.
Chunes

Postby Winkle » Thu May 09, 2013 9:57 am

Can't get past the Rank 4 Beasts boss in Brawlers guild (as prot). He hits for next to 0 dmg so i can't generate enough vengeance to beat the enrage.
Winkle

Postby bldavis » Thu May 09, 2013 2:42 pm

Winkle wrote:Can't get past the Rank 4 Beasts boss in Brawlers guild (as prot). He hits for next to 0 dmg so i can't generate enough vengeance to beat the enrage.

if you have even a shit geared dps spec, use it for that fight
i ran into the same issue as blood, so i switched from my then ~479 blood set to my barely 460 frost set and downed him

im currently stuck on GG Engineering

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Worldie » Thu May 09, 2013 11:09 pm

Honestly you don't need to change gear if the ilvl difference is so big. With such Ilvl difference most of the DPS comes from the STR which will be much higher in your tank set. Just swap trinkets and weapons :)
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Fenrìr » Fri May 10, 2013 1:22 pm

I never understood why people go into the Brawler's Arena as prot or healing, you're not gonna beat the enrage timers more often than not.
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Fri May 10, 2013 2:53 pm

if there is a ton of damage going out, i can get enough vengence and i have a ton of self healing as blood

Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Jabari » Sun May 12, 2013 11:46 pm

Decided to try that openraid thingy to try to get my hunter through Terrace. (Could use shoulders, and helm would be an upgrade too.)

Ended up signing up for about 10 different events. Got accepted for 2, one of which the raid leader never showed up for, and the other one of the tanks was a no-show and nobody could find a replacement.

Wasted an entire weekend waiting for responses to signups (most of them just left everybody in "not approved" without moving anyone up) instead of doing what I should have been (either running my main through ToT LFR or building a gallows for myself).
Most people want the wealth produced by a society with limited government distributed to them more generously by bigger government.
Jabari

Postby Rhagen » Mon May 13, 2013 1:18 am

Jabari wrote:Decided to try that openraid thingy to try to get my hunter through Terrace. (Could use shoulders, and helm would be an upgrade too.)

Ended up signing up for about 10 different events. Got accepted for 2, one of which the raid leader never showed up for, and the other one of the tanks was a no-show and nobody could find a replacement.

Wasted an entire weekend waiting for responses to signups (most of them left everybody in "not approved" without moving anyone up) instead of doing what I should have been (either running my main through ToT LFR or building a gallows for myself).

Openraid has gone down in quality alot since it started, in the beginning it was basicly heroic raiders who wanted to finish content they missed, now a days its filled with alot of people you can find in typical Trade/Lfr's : /
Rhagen

Postby Winkle » Mon May 13, 2013 4:45 am

Haven't really noticed any decline in the quality of openraid events i've attended. You do have to be a bit careful if you've just mindlessly signing up for events. Always question the organizer if it appears he doesn't have the xp he's claiming to have.

I found out the hard way the other week where i signed and joined a TES Hc run only to find the raid leader was a very under geared warrior who didn't say a word. After about 10mins of us asking what he was doing he simply left group, thankfully we managed to organize ourselves enough to kill the 1st 3 on hc.
Winkle

Postby Klaudandus » Mon May 13, 2013 5:40 am

We're having a 20% failure rate on macbook pros when doing their OSX updates. They just never finish installing after restarting and end up with a HD lockup condition.

Recovery mode fails to repair because the HD gives lock up errors, even that is not too bad in and of itself. Format the hd, reinstall the OSX and all that, and considering we get 200Mbps download speeds, it takes nothing when it connects to the network when under repair mode it downloads the OSX from scratch.

The problem is that doing so kills all the ipad management. Which means we gotta restore to factory all the ipads that are to be managed by that macbook. Each restore takes 5 mins, each macbook manages at least 25 ipads (50 in some cases), then getting all the ipads supervised, then getting all the apps installed into the ipads, then grouping up all the apps in the ipads...

And the macbook doesnt accept any prior backups from the ipads because the osx says they were supervised by a different macbook...

The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Worldie » Mon May 13, 2013 7:17 am

I just read that Games of Thrones is likely going to be suspended in Italy because catholics didn't like it.

Good job, good job. We really got the country we deserve.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Jabari » Mon May 13, 2013 11:21 am

Winkle wrote:Haven't really noticed any decline in the quality of openraid events i've attended...

I wouldn't be upset if there was just a bad person in the group or a couple wipes or whatever, that happens.

I'm upset because I didn't even walk in the damn door to the instance after trying to get into groups all weekend. Evidently ilvl 507 isn't good enough for normal ToES or something.
Most people want the wealth produced by a society with limited government distributed to them more generously by bigger government.
Jabari

Postby halabar » Mon May 13, 2013 1:06 pm

Realizing that the legendary quest chain will be a royal pain if not impossible once my lock hits 90....
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby bldavis » Mon May 13, 2013 4:09 pm

halabar wrote:Realizing that the legendary quest chain will be a royal pain if not impossible once my lock hits 90....

thats cute, you actually thought you could do it on more than one toon!

bldavis

PreviousNext

Return to General