Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Sagara » Fri May 03, 2013 12:09 pm

Home since Tuesday afternoon, and haven't found the energy to log in since. *TIIIIIRED >_>*
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby Teranoid » Fri May 03, 2013 3:25 pm

I pretty much need to either find a competent raid guild or quit. Beyond tired of sitting at the Shrine in my next to empty guild doing nothing.
Teranoid

Postby Fenrìr » Sat May 04, 2013 6:09 am

Teranoid wrote:I pretty much need to either find a competent raid guild or quit. Beyond tired of sitting at the Shrine in my next to empty guild doing nothing.

=(, it's a damn shame my guild didn't pick you up.
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor

Postby Jabari » Sat May 04, 2013 4:38 pm

I love LFR sometimes...

On the trash after Tortos, knock down the three bells. Everyone starts running to the boss, someone aggros one of the moss guys running past. About 7 people stop to fight it (everyone else keeps going). I get killed by the choking mists thing.

Whisper the priest (who's right there) for a rez. As he's rezzing me, someone puts into raid chat "kick the dead hunter".

I get kicked like 3 seconds later. Couldn't even react or say anything.

The hell? God damn 45 min queue again now. :cry:
Most people want the wealth produced by a society with limited government distributed to them more generously by bigger government.
Jabari

Postby bldavis » Sat May 04, 2013 5:52 pm

amber shaper in LFR, P3
i see a druid, transformed, off doing nothing...not moving, not interupting thier cast, not attacking the boss just might as well be afk
i wsp them "at least go up and auto attack the boss ffs"
i get back I AM HITTING THE FUCKING BOSS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT IDIOT!

at which point we have wiped, i say fuck it, report for language and log...not dealing with that shit

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Teranoid » Sat May 04, 2013 6:24 pm

19/20 Secrets after all of LFR this week.

Sigh.
Teranoid

Postby Worldie » Sun May 05, 2013 5:14 am

bldavis wrote:amber shaper in LFR, P3
i see a druid, transformed, off doing nothing...not moving, not interupting thier cast, not attacking the boss just might as well be afk

at which point we have wiped, i say fuck it, report for language and log...not dealing with that shit

I've had a similar situation in a 5 men this week, there was this ret pala apparently afk, but we couldn't kick him yet, so I figured, well I'll ligefrip him in fire so he dies. With my surprise, he moved out of the fire and stood again in the middle of the room doing nothing.

At which I said, fuck I'm not here to boost people (as I was doing more or less 70% of the DPS that run) so me and my healer friend left in the middle of the boss fight.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Levantine » Sun May 05, 2013 6:10 am

Countering a douche move with another douche move. What could possibly go wrong?
Levantine

Postby Newsom » Sun May 05, 2013 7:43 am

Appearantly winning a green item from trash in LFR gets you kicked these days. WTF?
Frango NewsomNewsSpoon
Newsom

Postby halabar » Sun May 05, 2013 10:26 am

Worldie wrote:

I've had a similar situation in a 5 men this week, there was this ret pala apparently afk, but we couldn't kick him yet, so I figured, well I'll ligefrip him in fire so he dies. With my surprise, he moved out of the fire and stood again in the middle of the room doing nothing.

At which I said, fuck I'm not here to boost people (as I was doing more or less 70% of the DPS that run) so me and my healer friend left in the middle of the boss fight.

Well, not sure about a ret pally.. but...

Leveling my lock right now, and many times if the tank is good I barely get to do anything. I've had made occasions where with a good tank doing the lion's share of the dps stuff will die before I can get a cast off. Also noticed that it's more often tanks that don't bother to loot, and keep moving, so by the time I finish looting, even with AOE looting, they are already on the pack in the next room. And so it goes...

Also realizing that likely until I get to panda content I probably won't be able to optimize my rotation due the the speed at which stuff dies in 5-mans while leveling. I swapped from destro to affliction to see if I could have more of an impact, sofar stuff is still dying before dots even would have to be refreshed...
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Era » Sun May 05, 2013 10:35 am

Newsom wrote:Appearantly winning a green item from trash in LFR gets you kicked these days. WTF?

I think the majority of people just see a votekick box and go "probably a good reason" and hit yes without even caring..
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby bldavis » Sun May 05, 2013 10:35 am

at least be casting a nuke or something even it there is no chance it will go off..that way you arent just standing there doing nothing

and i wasnt claiming what i did in LFR was right, but it was better than dealing with the stress when i already had a massive headache

Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Worldie » Sun May 05, 2013 11:21 am

halabar wrote:
Worldie wrote:

Well, not sure about a ret pally.. but...

Leveling my lock right now, and many times if the tank is good I barely get to do anything. I've had made occasions where with a good tank doing the lion's share of the dps stuff will die before I can get a cast off. Also noticed that it's more often tanks that don't bother to loot, and keep moving, so by the time I finish looting, even with AOE looting, they are already on the pack in the next room. And so it goes...

Also realizing that likely until I get to panda content I probably won't be able to optimize my rotation due the the speed at which stuff dies in 5-mans while leveling. I swapped from destro to affliction to see if I could have more of an impact, sofar stuff is still dying before dots even would have to be refreshed...

As I'm in the process of leveling my 3rd warlock now (after 2 lvl 85s, third is at 71! and all 3 of them are dwarves!) I can give you some suggestions
Affli -> just spam corruption on everything or rain of fire
Destruction -> rain of fire, conflagration, or even cooler fire and brimstone + conflagration or immolate
Demo -> hellfire all the way! In demon form it will likely generate so much demonic fury to keep you in demon for indefinitely

Hope your dungeoning experience gets better by topping meters with 1 button ^_^
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby bldavis » Sun May 05, 2013 7:45 pm

getting mad at the one part of the game you enjoy for taking time away that you could be playing another game that is just in beta (halfway hoping raid would have been canceled last night so i could play more neverwinter)

bldavis

Postby halabar » Sun May 05, 2013 8:15 pm

Worldie wrote:As I'm in the process of leveling my 3rd warlock now (after 2 lvl 85s, third is at 71! and all 3 of them are dwarves!) I can give you some suggestions
Affli -> just spam corruption on everything or rain of fire

Well, I'm trying to setup for actually knowing what I'm doing.. but in the 70s today stuff was still dying before the first set of dots wore off..

Hit 80, got in one fail dungeon, but it seems like I might actually get to refresh dots, lol
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

PreviousNext

Return to General