Remove Advertisements

Post Your Successes!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Teranoid » Wed May 01, 2013 8:02 am

Yeah that's what they said about Pierre and the Skyclaw before 5.2. I'll believe it when it's in game.

On the upside.. despite having to murder half of Nagrand and forcing myself to do Argent Tournament dailies for the 234932849384293582589th time I've now reached the 200 mount plateau. Thank god research tokens were nerfed to 10 dust instead of 20 per otherwise I'm pretty sure I'd have cried. I had to do it on my horde toon because according to a GM the 500 gold / 5 seal mounts carry over if you faction change however the 100 seal mounts are character bound (?). They said they'd look into it but meh.. I'm at 200 idgaf tbh.
Teranoid

Postby halabar » Wed May 01, 2013 8:12 am

Teranoid wrote:Yeah that's what they said about Pierre and the Skyclaw before 5.2. I'll believe it when it's in game.

Yeah, not going with engineering on my lock with the way they've been handling that...
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby benebarba » Wed May 01, 2013 8:24 am

halabar wrote:
Teranoid wrote:Yeah that's what they said about Pierre and the Skyclaw before 5.2. I'll believe it when it's in game.

Yeah, not going with engineering on my lock with the way they've been handling that...

Jeeves!

Goblin glider!

uh.. uh...

MOL-E!

ok, I got nothing. At this point I'm not giving it up because then for sure it would get better... though I am hoping they don't nerf jeeves over that whole 'old stuff shouldn't remain useful' mantra :P
benebarba

Postby halabar » Wed May 01, 2013 8:33 am

benebarba wrote:
halabar wrote:

Jeeves!

Goblin glider!

uh.. uh...

MOL-E!

ok, I got nothing. At this point I'm not giving it up because then for sure it would get better... though I am hoping they don't nerf jeeves over that whole 'old stuff shouldn't remain useful' mantra :P

Well, it would be a way to guarantee a raid spot... repairbot + mailbox + demonTV + healthstones... I'd never be able to AFK again.. :shock:

halabar

Postby bldavis » Wed May 01, 2013 6:48 pm

forgot blingbot!

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Fenrìr » Thu May 02, 2013 2:10 am

Got offered a spot as a trial for a dps role. Kind of scared to make the switch from tanking to dps after dong tanking since t5.
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor

Postby Shoju » Thu May 02, 2013 8:05 am

Last night in POE, I finally killed a boss that has stymied me, amid disconnects, and random desync deaths.

And what does he drop? a super awesome super cool, unique map. (maps are end game content). Now, I'm going to bust my ass to get to the point in A3 where I can use maps, and find 5 Lurkers who would like to run it with me. The map just sounds awesome.

24 Waves, 45 seconds in between waves. Watching a video of it on Youtube, This is going to be INSANE.
Shoju

Postby Fetzie » Thu May 02, 2013 11:33 am

Sounds like Battle for Mount Hyjal on crack.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Chunes » Thu May 02, 2013 3:15 pm

I never realized how easy it was to bypass password protection on office documents.

You just need a hex editor and knowledge of what string value needs replacing...

:S
Chunes

Postby KysenMurrin » Thu May 02, 2013 3:17 pm

I got around a locked Excel file with a VBA macro before. Not entirely sure how it works, just found it on google, and it gave me a working password pretty quick. Very crappy security, definitely.
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Treck » Thu May 02, 2013 8:09 pm

Soloed Stone Guard 10 normal, dunno if an achievement or not, but was fun :P
Treck

Postby bldavis » Thu May 02, 2013 11:10 pm

gratz, and ty for proving a 90 can do it just as well as a 80 (or was it an 85?)

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby halabar » Fri May 03, 2013 8:25 am

Actually had a decent week from LFR/WB loot, getting 3 upgrades on the priest, and one on the hunter. and am not done with all the LFR/WP yet. And got one upgrade for T14... >.> So both toons are now all 496 or better in all gear slots.

halabar

Postby Jabari » Fri May 03, 2013 9:35 am

Couple of mini-successes:

I finally got the Thundering Spirit pet to complete the set, after beating him about 40 times I think. Already had gotten 4 Fire ones and 2 Water ones just from hitting them on random days when I was in the area, but just now got the Thundering one hitting it every single day.

Hunter got both the 502 gun from Iron Qon and a 502 belt from something, so that was cool. Ilvl 505 now for him - not bad for an alt. *laugh*
Most people want the wealth produced by a society with limited government distributed to them more generously by bigger government.
Jabari

Postby Newsom » Fri May 03, 2013 6:32 pm

Shaman geared and transmogged! Went from item level 478 to 502 in a few hours due to crazy luck in the alt raid. Elemental is a lot of fun. :D
Newsom NewsSpoonFrangoNewsy
Newsom

PreviousNext

Return to General