Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: AskMrRobot

Postby fuzzygeek » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:21 am

I think I broke it.

fuzzygeek
Maintankadonor

Postby Sagara » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:18 am

AMR does make some pretty weird decisions from time to time, but that's mostly to blame to the fast-at-the-cost-of-inefficence system that was chosen.

Funny, I just tried your pally toon right now, and it only offered me exp/stam gems. I see you forced your weapon's gem, did you force anything else?
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby fuzzygeek » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:40 am

I'm in the middle of swapping some gear around and trying to hit relevant caps; I may have had a few other gems and reforges locked, but the fact it would ever recommend a parry gem is hilarious. What I'm wearing now is fairly different from what I was wearing when that suggestion came up.

I wish it had a mass lock/unlock feature and a "stop trying to reoptimize everything ffs" toggle so I didn't have to tab over to reddit and wait two minutes every time I swap pieces of gear.

I'd prefer to use chardev but their numbers were significantly off the last time I tried a couple months ago.
fuzzygeek
Maintankadonor

Postby halabar » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:07 pm

I've stopped using AMR for reforging, and just use it for gear reference.

On any of my toons, I just gem optimally, then use reforgelite with the appropriate stat weighting.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Jabari » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:22 am

I've not used AMR before. Was curious how it'd handle my resto shaman, plugged it in.

First thing I see is that it wants me to use Lightweave instead of Darkglow on cloak...

(According to EJ and wowhead, lightweave is 60 sec ICD, darkglow is 45. AMR has it the other way on their page. Either way, INT procs are just amazing for healers, yes?)
Most people want the wealth produced by a society with limited government distributed to them more generously by bigger government.
Jabari

Postby Worldie » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:39 am

Tecnically the preference between Int and Spirit depends on your gear. If you are comfortable with your regen, you gem/enchant Int, else Spirit.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Koatanga » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:39 pm

I don't mean to thread necro, but I know this one gets looked at, so I'm posting here.

I would love to see the Spec required to qualify for a bonus roll, LFR, or Flex drop. For example, if you use the Find Upgrades feature and select Bonus Roll and Siege of Orgrimar, it will present you with a list of bosses and the likelihood of an upgrade from each. However, it doesn't break down which are only available as Prot and which are only available as Ret.

I need to cross-reference Atlas Loot to see what spec is eligible for what, to determine how I need to roll for a particular boss.

It would really be nice if Mr. Robot could let me know, in addition to drop location, the spec required to qualify for the drop.
Koatanga, Capnhammer, Shapely, Sultry, Boondoggle, Doominatrix of Greenstone - Dath'Remar
Koatanga

Previous

Return to General