Remove Advertisements

What's up with T15?

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: What's up with T15?

Postby Worldie » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:48 pm

That's actually how you survive discs+balls in heroic as well :)
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Sagara » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:44 am

After a night of thinking how to fool-proof LFR Lei Shen, I'm convinced he will eventually not be nerfed hard.
Reason? His AoE damage when not near a pillar scales *veeeeeeeery* slow which means you can actually keep him between pillars for extended amounts of time.

I'm guessing the accepted LFR tactic will become:

a) Tank near Boucing Ball pillar. Move him in for a few seconds, than out again for 20-35 seconds. Repeat ad nauseam and tank swap when decap (or not, if your tank is strong). You shouldn't have to change pillars until intermission.
b) Grab the Balls, dodge the Struck.
c) intermission 1: spread and grab balls, stack for everything else
d) phase 2: repeat phase 1 at another platform
e) intermission 2: just stay stacked
f) phase 3: dodge stuffz.
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby oldboyz » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:22 am

lei chen LFR...

8 stack this we
even with :
-assigned group and flag at the 4 corner
-warn to go INSIDE the void to avoid adds

Universe send us a real patience challenge
oldboyz

Postby benebarba » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:52 am

Sagara wrote:After a night of thinking how to fool-proof LFR Lei Shen, I'm convinced he will eventually not be nerfed hard.
Reason? His AoE damage when not near a pillar scales *veeeeeeeery* slow which means you can actually keep him between pillars for extended amounts of time.

I'm guessing the accepted LFR tactic will become:

a) Tank near Boucing Ball pillar. Move him in for a few seconds, than out again for 20-35 seconds. Repeat ad nauseam and tank swap when decap (or not, if your tank is strong). You shouldn't have to change pillars until intermission.
b) Grab the Balls, dodge the Struck.
c) intermission 1: spread and grab balls, stack for everything else
d) phase 2: repeat phase 1 at another platform
e) intermission 2: just stay stacked
f) phase 3: dodge stuffz.

I just want to say I'm glad I wasn't drinking while reading these, or I'd need a new monitor.

In the massive 1 time I ran him (though it took a pile of attempts), it seemed that either the healers weren't ready for the AOE when the tanks took their time dragging him or the spread/stack mechanics weren't being followed well. I imagine those will improve with time.
benebarba

Postby halabar » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:46 am

benebarba wrote:In the massive 1 time I ran him (though it took a pile of attempts), it seemed that either the healers weren't ready for the AOE when the tanks took their time dragging him or the spread/stack mechanics weren't being followed well. I imagine those will improve with time.

I'm at the point with it that for my hunter, unless it looks like a group has a good chance to do it, I'm not going to stick around (and once I get the shoulder and head tokens, I won't even run that wing). Not worth the pain for that one trinket.

Sadly on my priest (and likely eventually on my lock) I'll be running it over and over because there are quite a few things I'll need from him (weapon, offhand, trinket...).
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Previous

Return to General