Remove Advertisements

Post Your Successes!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Sagara » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:23 am

Yeah, Amber Shaper is individual responsibility, but to a lesser extend than Elegon (just those stupid THWOMPS), and Empress felt like a breeze if your tank can hold the adds (I used to keep HA to open up that phase and cut the damage intake in half).
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby Fetzie » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:54 am

Sagara wrote:Yeah, Amber Shaper is individual responsibility, but to a lesser extend than Elegon (just those stupid THWOMPS), and Empress felt like a breeze if your tank can hold the adds (I used to keep HA to open up that phase and cut the damage intake in half).

You can use HA on the pull to do more damage and it will be ready about 15 seconds before the phase change. Avenging Wrath on the pull makes it be available about 20-30 seconds into the adds phase.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby benebarba » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:07 am

So since raiding doesn't seem to be happening for me, and I'm dailied out after finishing up the IoT, I decided to roll a brewmaster monk.

now lvl 33, just finished soloing all of gnomer, and learned way more over the 5 or so levels I earned in there than I learned in the couple LFD runs in the same place. I may start trying to solo instances just because it's fun and a way to earn some XP between 'interesting' zones. I figure at some point it won't work anymore, but what the heck.

Next up: scarlet halls, I think.
benebarba

Postby Treck » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:05 pm

Moved into my new apartement.
Upgraded my internet.
Treck

Postby Fetzie » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:20 pm

That is 100x my upload speed >.>
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby KysenMurrin » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:02 pm

Today: I won the Spawn of Horridon mount; I got to 20/20 Secrets of the Empire and am now one Nalak kill away from the meta gem; and we killed Iron Qon and Twin Consorts.
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Fetzie » Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:12 pm

You don't even need to kill Nalak.

Fetzie

Postby KysenMurrin » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:16 pm

Yes I do, I haven't killed him yet this reset. :P

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby econ21 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:54 pm

I continue to be impressed with my brewmaster alt while leveling: solo'd the arena in Zul Drak at level 76-77 last night without breaking a sweat. The shield from guard just seems so powerful. It makes me wish I'd tried the Nagrand one on level, although I'd been deterred from that after my DK and bear had been unceremoniously splattered trying it.
econ21

Postby KysenMurrin » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:24 am

I did Nagrand Ring of Blood on my Monk, think I only had trouble on one of the fights, rest weren't bad. Had to make use of all my tools though, placing 3 Healing Spheres before the pull for example, sometimes just plain running away until I could heal.

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Winkle » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:55 am

Fetzie wrote:That is 100x my upload speed >.>

That's 250x my download speed, why is the UK so behind everyone else when it comes to Internet.
Winkle

Postby Worldie » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:35 am

econ21 wrote:I continue to be impressed with my brewmaster alt while leveling: solo'd the arena in Zul Drak at level 76-77 last night without breaking a sweat. The shield from guard just seems so powerful. It makes me wish I'd tried the Nagrand one on level, although I'd been deterred from that after my DK and bear had been unceremoniously splattered trying it.

Guard (like all absorbs effects) is op at lower level.
Its effectivenes decreases greatly past level 80 when it'll start to barely absorb 30k or so without any vengeance.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Fenrìr » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:48 am

Winkle wrote:
Fetzie wrote:That is 100x my upload speed >.>

That's 250x my download speed, why is the UK so behind everyone else when it comes to Internet.

Come to southern Spain if you want to see behind internet.
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor

Postby Fetzie » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:06 am

Worldie wrote:
econ21 wrote:I continue to be impressed with my brewmaster alt while leveling: solo'd the arena in Zul Drak at level 76-77 last night without breaking a sweat. The shield from guard just seems so powerful. It makes me wish I'd tried the Nagrand one on level, although I'd been deterred from that after my DK and bear had been unceremoniously splattered trying it.

Guard (like all absorbs effects) is op at lower level.
Its effectivenes decreases greatly past level 30 when it'll start to barely absorb 30k or so without any vengeance.

It also only absorbs magical damage.

Fetzie

Postby Worldie » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:17 am

That's with the glyph :) Without glyph it absorbs all sort of damage.

The glyph is essentially a raiding glyph (with debated utility, some people like it, some don't)

I also meant "past level 80", why did i write 30 >_>
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

PreviousNext

Return to General