Remove Advertisements

Transmogrification and stuff!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Transmogrification and stuff!

Postby Era » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:11 am

Whichever way around it was, I don't like their new bat/gremlin ears. As you say, it's more a goblin-thing. Unless they're altering the lore and the canon is now that trolls are actually just grown up goblins and all goblins are now considered children and therefore invulnerable.
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby Worldie » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:21 am

Hai folks. I'm looking for a dagger with a pink/purple glow that overrides the enchant glow.
Any idea?
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby bldavis » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:06 am

not right off, but i can check mogit when i get up and see if i can find anything (yay insomnia!)
as for my own request...since i cant get my preferred set for my priest (T13 LFR with the 378 dungeon helm) due to missing shoulders, i need ideas

my priest is the only one i dont have a tmog set for (well and most of my horde toons but ill get there)

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Era » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:24 am

bldavis wrote:... for my priest ...

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1008647-Priest-Transmogrification-Mega-Thread/page1

Have fun with some inspiration.
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby Fetzie » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:56 am

bldavis wrote:not right off, but i can check mogit when i get up and see if i can find anything (yay insomnia!)
as for my own request...since i cant get my preferred set for my priest (T13 LFR with the 378 dungeon helm) due to missing shoulders, i need ideas

my priest is the only one i dont have a tmog set for (well and most of my horde toons but ill get there)

My priest has the 264 T10+ICC nonsets for transmogging.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby bldavis » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:57 am

ty both
:D

@Worldie
alysra's razor - pink flames
Riftmaker - purple glow
Guile of Khoraazi - purple glow

those are the ones i had found..hope that helps

Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Worldie » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:53 am

Totally what i was looking for!

Don't think I can reasonably get my hands on the alysrazor one, but I have the rep for the other two.

Thanks!
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Invisusira » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Full list of weapons with glows that override enchants:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3161447398
Invisusira

Postby Koatanga » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:55 pm

What's annoying is that Blade of Wizardry overrides enchant, but Teebu's Blazing Longsword does not. Does Blade of Wizardry act as a light source like Teebu's does?
Retired. Koatanga, Shapely, Sultry, Doominatrix of Greenstone - Dath'Remar
Koatanga

Postby bldavis » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:41 pm

ended up deciding on Embersilk Battlegear

bldavis

Postby Invisusira » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:26 pm

K, got bored, postin sum dat transmog

click the images for wowhead links where you can see them in 3d/on your character type HOLY COW

My standard set. The Enchanted Thorium chest and legs are great armor that manage to look sexy without going too far overboard on the chain mail bikini side of things, and are relatively uncommon due to being blacksmithing patterns you can no longer obtain.

My dps set. Same basic principles as my blood set. Ornate Mithril isn't obtainable anymore, so it makes the pants relatively uncommon. Alt version with axes.

My PvP set, on the other hand, is just a bareback battlefield distraction.

I got tired of constantly seeing terribly done Black Mageweave/Cindercloth transmogs, so this Atraira's transmog.

This was her usual transmog set. Nothing out of the ordinary really, just Mage T4 (best tier ever) with the belt off Moroes.

Pally Invis's set. Again, nothing out of the ordinary really, I just really like how the ICC shoulders go with the Aegis gear.

While the human model doesn't lend itself to chain mail bikinis particularly well, the draenei model does.

Ok, I'm done clogging up this thread now.
Invisusira

Postby bldavis » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:35 pm

nice pics, and explanations of why you chose what you did

bldavis

Postby Chunes » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:32 am

I never understood the appeal of the plate-kini's.

Some nice color palettes and coordination going in all of those sets though, I will definitely concede that.
Chunes

Postby Fenrìr » Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:10 am

I like plate-kini's simply because they're a bit rarer to see than the overused T6 paladin or the T2 recolour.
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor

Postby Sagara » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:57 am

S11 is the real men's transmog :-p
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

PreviousNext

Return to General