Post Your Successes!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby benebarba » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:22 am

LFR Dark Animus. I'm DPSing in my prot spec for the loots since I'm short coins and I don't like tanking LFR.

25%, 1 of the enormous adds left up. First tank death. I pop RF, and take over while he gets B-rezzed.

15% add about half dead, a tank dies again. I pop RF and help out again. while they are B-rezzed

10% add almost down, first tank dies again. RF up, I grab the boss and go to town. Add dies, second tank takes him from me and splats shortly after.

Healers catch on and we finish up the boss with both tanks down and a pile of dead DPS.

most fun I'd had in LFR in a while :P
benebarba

Postby Newsom » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:58 am

Dark Animus down! Time for Lei Shen. :D
Frango NewsomNewsSpoon
Newsom

Postby econ21 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:35 pm

benebarba wrote:...I don't like tanking LFR....most fun I'd had in LFR in a while

Gratz!

But it sounds like you are wrong about what you don't like. Just tank LFR. From a gear point of view, I'd rather go ret. But I literally have trouble staying awake as dps in LFR whereas tanking can be a blast. Especially now, when (some of) the content is still fresh and people want to learn.
econ21

Postby culhag » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:03 am

I apologize for complaining yesterday.

culhag
Maintankadonor

Postby KysenMurrin » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:39 am

Ding level 90 Monk. My first alt to hit 90. I have ilevel 440 exactly, so can go straight to Heroics.
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby bldavis » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:15 am

KysenMurrin wrote:Ding level 90 Monk. My first alt to hit 90. I have ilevel 440 exactly, so can go straight to Heroics.

and this is what i love about MTadin
we have people still getting their first alts leveled, or saying alts? you mean my bank toon?
and then you have people like me that have 8 90s and are trying to figure out who to level next :lol:

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby KysenMurrin » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:37 am

This expansion didn't really encourage having multiple 90s. Not sure what I'm gonna do with this guy, since I don't want to valor cap two toons every week. I don't even bother valor capping my main.
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby bldavis » Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:35 pm

ill be honest, the main reason i have my alts is for their professions..having a bunch of farms for mats doesnt hurt either

Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Teranoid » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:48 pm

Yup.. 4 90s for me.. all they're good for is mount farming professions and farms.
Teranoid

Postby Chunes » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:32 pm

Decided to make some mac and tuna today, boiling the pasta I realize I'm out of milk :o

quick thinking, take some heavy whipping cream, dilute it 1:5 with water. bam. Creamiest mac and tuna I've ever had. Throw some hotsauce on that and it's a white trash delicacy.

Also finaly got my cat's edge from archi today.

woot.
Chunes

Postby Nooska » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:07 am

Well Cream is also milk (just the very fattiest part) - so milk does simply get diluted (or concentrated if low quality) to hit the assigned fat percentages (well really there is a bit more to it than that, skimmed milk is, for example, skimmed, not diluted, but in efffect its the same - changing the ratio of water content to fat content.
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby bldavis » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:02 am

just under 4 hr raid, cleared MSV complete one shot, one shot both the first 2 bosses in HoF, and downed Garalon the first time in just 3 pulls (after i gave the tanks some pointers about the first corner when kiting)

got 2 pulls in on windlord but people had to go as it was getting late..ended up getting him to 15%, and got some pointers for next week

need to talk to the rest of the officers about possibly skipping MSV and working on just HoF next week..i think it will come down to how many people still have upgrades from there

TL:DR - one shot all of our previous kills, got our first garalon kill with just 3 pulls, and got windlord to 15% in 2 pulls

bldavis

Postby Sagara » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:16 am

Yeah, you're past the biggest block now. Wind Lord's easy, Amber Shaper is a bit annoying and the rest is simple at heart.
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby Nikachelle » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:12 am

Sagara wrote:Yeah, you're past the biggest block now. Wind Lord's easy, Amber Shaper is a bit annoying and the rest is simple at heart.

Really? I thought Amber Shaper and Empress were quite the step up from Garalon.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:15 am

Amber shaper is quite a joke assuming people understand constructs, and Empress is essentially a healer check:)
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

PreviousNext

Return to General