Remove Advertisements

Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby bldavis » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:12 pm

if he didnt know it was a fertilizer plant, i can see being across the feild (hell ive been closer as a red cross volunteer)
if he did know what it was, he should have known better

if i was in that position and known what it was, i would have gotten the hell away

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Klaudandus » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:35 am

one bomber dead, one on the loose.

currently identified as russians/chechens

not sure how boston pissed of chechnya, but terrorism doesnt make much sense to begin with...

one dead officer as well

http://livewire.wcvb.com/Event/117th_Ru ... n_Marathon -- live coverage

Edit: now they're saying he's not from chechnya, but from dagestan or Kyrgyzstan
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Fetzie » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:07 am

Klaudandus wrote:one bomber dead, one on the loose.

not sure how boston pissed of chechnya, but terrorism doesnt make much sense to begin with...

one dead officer as well

Edit: now they're saying he's not from chechnya, but from dagestan or Kyrgyzstan

Probably mercenaries
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Anub'arak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby halabar » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:53 am

Fetzie wrote:
Klaudandus wrote:one bomber dead, one on the loose.

one dead officer as well

Probably mercenaries

Radicalized kids. Question is, what were they pissed off about, and who were they making a statement for?
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby halabar » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:57 am

back to wow...

Frustrating night last night trying to get LFR done, Nalak done, and grind some VP on the island. Took forever to finally get a Nalak kill (goldfailbag) and spent far too much time just waiting.

Highly annoying that never killed LeiShein as tanks kept leaving on the trash before Lei. Never even pulled him, we one-shot the first two bosses, and both tanks left, and then a procession of 5-6 others left, with other people bailing after waiting, and I finally gave up after 30+ min of waiting for tanks.

halabar

Postby Teranoid » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:10 am

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the tanks probably ended up on Lei Shen originally, left and then requeued fresh.

With the horror stories I've been hearing (took 5 stacks this morning to kill him in my run) would you stick around for that clusterfuck again for 40 valor and 200g in repairs?
Teranoid

Postby halabar » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:17 am

Teranoid wrote:I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the tanks probably ended up on Lei Shen originally, left and then requeued fresh.

With the horror stories I've been hearing (took 5 stacks this morning to kill him in my run) would you stick around for that clusterfuck again for 40 valor and 200g in repairs?

Don't think so based on the comments, at least not all of them. I think some just wanted no part of it. My spriest needs several items from him, so will be going back there for a long time. Hunter just needs a trinket, so that might not be enough of a push to keep me dealing with that fight on two toons, even though the trinket is really good for hunters.

I think Blizz actually kinda screwed us with the 10-minute respawn time on Nalak. By the time Wednesday has passed, seems like all the active mains have done him, and it takes forever to get a group. Similar with Oon now, no one even attempted him last night.

halabar

Postby Teranoid » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:25 am

It really depends on which server I'm on at the time with Nalak. On Sarg? Killed him this morning at like 3 am no problem. Stormreaver? It was 7 pm on a Wed and 2 people were sitting there trying to find a group.

Definitely puts kinks in my "farm the mounts on every single character that is capable of landing a spell on the boss whether they're 9 or 90" though. Some of the servers are so dead it's "kill them within an hour of the server coming up with the other 28 people still left on that ghost town or woops better luck next week!"
Teranoid

Postby twinkfist » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:34 am

up to 14.5% hit now. Sword from Council, LFR feather, hit cloak from horridon, random stat bracers from Jin'Rokh (which have hit as the main stat), hit tier tiger helm, hit tier shoulders (i could be wrong).

was hoping to avoid spending anymore valor and save up for upgrades in 5.3...but having 7% overstat hit is killing me. i may just break down and get the shadow-pan bracers and cloak so i can get rid of almost 1k hit.
twinkfist

Postby halabar » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:35 am

Yeah, and based on the number of people logged into guild, I think there's a lot of east coasters... man that was frustrating. Only thing that made up for it a bit was a 7-min queue for ToT#2 at 11pm, and wound up with a group that one-shot it. Didn't get loot but at least got it done for the week.

halabar

Postby bldavis » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:35 pm

getting burnt out on wow again, down to just doing my farms and that is all

in other news, ended up posting a pretty big rant on FB...waiting to see how many friends get butthurt over it (its about gun control and people showing pictures of the police around boston searching door to door for the other bomber, and claiming that is why they need their penile replacement devices..i mean um firearms)

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Shoju » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:50 pm

Just had some stupid bitch tell me on fb that her parents went to buy a pressure cooker today at walmart, and couldn't because they needed a background check.
Shoju

Postby KysenMurrin » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:06 pm

That could work as a joke about the absurdity of not having gun background checks, depending on source and context. I'm assuming by your posting here that it's not the case here, though. :lol:
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Shoju » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:33 pm

stupid girl on facebook wrote:My Parents actually went to buy a pressure cooker at Wal-Mart and they needed a background check. Because of a small amount of people, the freedoms of those who abide by the laws are in jeopardy and everyone is deemed suspect until proven innocent.

I'm going to say no, not in the context of where she posted that in response to.
Shoju

Postby culhag » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:18 pm

culhag
Maintankadonor

PreviousNext

Return to General