Remove Advertisements

Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby bldavis » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:14 pm

i have a razor naga, so i have those 12 keybinds + shift+1-12 and then shift+mouse up, down and mouse 3
(mouse 3 without mod is extra action button)

even with all of those, i have a few toons i dont have enough on (that is 27 keybinds)

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Fenrìr » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:55 pm

solution to your problems. I love mine
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor

Postby KysenMurrin » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:24 am

I used to only keybind a few things. Since Cataclysm I've been tending to keybind everything that's used regularly, though I haven't quite learned to use all those keybinds. (I still click healthstones, potions, Heroism, Stoneform, Astral Shift.) I'm more likely to accidentally not hit a keybind right than accidentally use one.
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Shoju » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:49 am

This isn't a frustration as much as it is depressing.

I just watched a video of the fertilizer explosion in Texas. It's a fire, It's a fire, It's a fire, It's a fire, HOLY GREAT BALLS OF EXPLOSION AND ALL THAT IS FIERY. I hope the death toll stays low. Because after something like that... Man...
Shoju

Postby halabar » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:29 am

Shoju wrote:This isn't a frustration as much as it is depressing.

I just watched a video of the fertilizer explosion in Texas. It's a fire, It's a fire, It's a fire, It's a fire, HOLY GREAT BALLS OF EXPLOSION AND ALL THAT IS FIERY. I hope the death toll stays low. Because after something like that... Man...

The video where the guy is filming what appears to be a huge fire, then all of a sudden the screen turns red before he's knocked on his ass? If it weren't for the tragic loss of life and homes, that video would be an amusement..

Another case where those who are paid to run towards the danger make the ultimate sacrifice.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Chunes » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:30 am

jesus.

Saw a video of that and the cameraman seems pretty far away from the explosion. The video was slowed down and you can see the shock front approaching him.

After all the stupid action movies that we consume in our lifetimes, we never really understand how much force is behind an explosion that size. In the movies, you'd just duck down, fireball would grow in the distance, get up and resume shooting baddies. I don't even know what happens in real life but it's way more hardcore than hollywood.

Wouldn't be surprised if the cameraman was bleeding out of the ears and or suffering internal trauma from that shock blast.
Chunes

Postby KysenMurrin » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:22 am

Wouldn't be surprised if the cameraman was bleeding out of the ears and or suffering internal trauma from that shock blast.

First clip in this video, don't know if it's the same one you've seen, but you can hear the guy's kid shouting what sounds like "Dad, I can't hear" after the blast.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/ap ... plant-live

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Klaudandus » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:25 am

The red circle denotes the general area of where the guy was in his pick up truck. You really can't blame him for being a little bit more than a block away and feel safe from a fire.
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby halabar » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:04 pm

Klaudandus wrote:Image
The red circle denotes the general area of where the guy was in his pick up truck. You really can't blame him for being a little bit more than a block away and feel safe from a fire.

Assuming he didn't know what was there that was burning. That large a fire would have made it seem the explosion already happened, then the real one.

Most people wouldn't realize the danger from a fertilizer plant, despite all that's been in the news in the past years.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Nordix » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:19 pm

"If someone presses ready on the readycheck that doesnt mean he or she is ready"

WLK/JLKQW=/LKJ+QWLKHLKJHKJHKJ
Nordix

Postby Chunes » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:25 pm

KysenMurrin wrote:

First clip in this video, don't know if it's the same one you've seen, but you can hear the guy's kid shouting what sounds like "Dad, I can't hear" after the blast.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/ap ... plant-live

yeah that was the video. I only saw a cropped version of it, just the blast pretty much.

christ... the guy's kid was in the car.

:o
Chunes

Postby twinkfist » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:45 pm

i saw that too...that kid asking his dad to leave...my first reaction was, "what kind of dumbf#ck father has his kid that close to a situation like that?". it's a fire...you don't know what's going to happen...you have to be more cautious.

now to non-reality...i'm sitting at 10.5% hit after getting the sword from council last night. i can't get rid of anymore...unless i purchase the 522 cloak from the shadow-pan (i already have a 522 cloak from ToT but it's hit and mastery). i also got the tier gloves...that have hit and crit.

i'm going to be at like 12% hit...makes my brain hurt.
twinkfist

Postby KysenMurrin » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:53 pm

I know the feeling. Every upgrade I've gotten lately has increased my Expertise - I'm currently at 10% on one hand and 11% on the other.

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Teranoid » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:53 pm

Nordix wrote:"If someone presses ready on the readycheck that doesnt mean he or she is ready"

WLK/JLKQW=/LKJ+QWLKHLKJHKJHKJ

Man and here I thought I played with some stupid people in this game.
Teranoid

Postby Amirya » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:04 pm

Teranoid wrote:Man and here I thought I played with some stupid people in this game.
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

PreviousNext

Return to General