Goldsellers calendar invites

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Goldsellers calendar invites

Postby Worldie » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:15 am

I'm looking for a good addon to remove them possibly all in 1 click.

Right now I found http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/declinecalendarinvites but it kinda requires me to actually find them on the calendar before removing them... anyone got better?
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Re: Goldsellers calendar invites

Postby Nikachelle » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:19 am

If you /ignore them it removes all the invites from your calendar.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:34 am

You can't ignore offline people i thought
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Nikachelle » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:52 am

Worldie wrote:You can't ignore offline people i thought

Well Invis did this the other day without a hitch. Although I'm not sure if the guy was online or not.

I'm fairly certain you can ignore offline people though. There's like one guy on my server that I make a point to ignore whenever I roll a new character and I never check to see whether or not he's online.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:02 am

Just tried and confirmed it works. Thanks for the heads up.

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby bldavis » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:17 pm

i just reported them as they came up...i have way too many addons as it is

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros