Transmogrification and stuff!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Transmogrification and stuff!

Postby bldavis » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:39 pm

ok, i havent read this thread in over 100 pages but wth

i know alot of pallies love T6 (lightbringer set) but i have never liked it for my human, draenei, and dwarf paladins (but i LOVE T2 - Justice)
and then i was browsing mogit the other day on my tauren and after being disgusted at how the T2 looks, i ran across the T6 shoulders
liked them, so looked up the rest of the threat

all i can say is i think i finally see the appeal of that set

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Amirya » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:50 pm

>.>

I think I was just subtly mocked for having T6 for Amirya's tmog set.

Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby lythac » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:38 am

Era wrote:I'm not sure what message that'd send for a "day of love" with all the females being small child-like girls and all then males being massively beastly bull-men. >_>

Ryshad / Lythac of <Heretic> Nagrand-EU
lythac

Postby Newsom » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:28 am

Or the other way around? Should be male blood elf though.
Frango NewsomNewsSpoon
Newsom

Postby Era » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:29 am

lythac wrote:Image

Touché. :lol:

My pally was a tauren for a little while at the start of Cataclysm. While it's fun to feel large and intimidating, I felt a little frustrated when moving about - the larger size of the model and it's animations makes the run speed feel slower.
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby Worldie » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:18 am

I did play tauren female for the short period i played horde on my pala in Cata.
I must say casting animations on tauren females are pretty cool, and melee look alright as well.

Definitively looking forward to a eventual model upgrade... Did you see the awesome job they did with trolls? (i'm somehow expecting players will receive the zandalari troll model eventually in next patches/expansion)
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Era » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:04 am

Worldie wrote:I did play tauren female for the short period i played horde on my pala in Cata.
I must say casting animations on tauren females are pretty cool, and melee look alright as well.

Definitively looking forward to a eventual model upgrade... Did you see the awesome job they did with trolls? (i'm somehow expecting players will receive the zandalari troll model eventually in next patches/expansion)

Can't say I noticed, did it change in MoP or was it part of the Zandalari patch from Cata? I quit before MoP came out.
That being said, can't really say I took a close look at the Zandalari though, so might've just missed it. :P

EDIT: Googled around some, was a MoP thing! And those do indeed look great! Sounds fair to assume they'll get that yeah, or at least something very similar. Maybe we can has a troll paladin? For da light, mon!
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby bldavis » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:18 am

Amirya wrote:>.>

I think I was just subtly mocked for having T6 for Amirya's tmog set.

not intentionally...i was just stating that i hadnt liked the look of it until i tried it on my tauren

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Worldie » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:32 am

Just check the Zandalari trolls added in 5.2 on isle of thunder. Their model is much more detailed and accurate than playable trolls.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Era » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:06 pm

Yeah, they look mostly nice, though I feel some of their ears are a bit too bat-like.
Era

Postby cdan » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:18 pm

[quote="Era"]Yeah, they look mostly nice, though I feel some of their ears are a bit too bat-like.[/quote]

Bat? I keep thinking someone has fed the Mogwai after midnight.
cdan

Postby Era » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:52 pm

cdan wrote:Bat? I keep thinking someone has fed the Mogwai after midnight.

Hahaha, yes! That's even better. :lol:
I prefer the long and thin ears the current trolls have.

I noticed this one has it:
Era

Postby halabar » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:04 pm

cdan wrote:
Era wrote:Yeah, they look mostly nice, though I feel some of their ears are a bit too bat-like.

Bat? I keep thinking someone has fed the Mogwai after midnight.

No, no, no... that's the way to make goblins (other than overcooking gnomes)... does that make gnomes shaved Mogwai? /shudder.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Bellanka » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:24 am

Weren't Trolls originally Night Elves, which is why they had similar ears? I can't remember my Vanilla lore, but I'm pretty sure that was the case.
Evangelyna
Raid Leader/Main Tank
SWARM, Alterac Mountains
Bellanka
Maintankadonor

Postby halabar » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:24 am

Bellanka wrote:Weren't Trolls originally Night Elves, which is why they had similar ears? I can't remember my Vanilla lore, but I'm pretty sure that was the case.

Other way around I think.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

PreviousNext

Return to General