Real ID Groups -- Raid Achievements/Mog Loot/Mount Seekers

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Real ID Groups -- Raid Achievements/Mog Loot/Mount Seeke

Postby benebarba » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:24 am

theckhd wrote:
benebarba wrote:doh... just realized I had a typo in my battletag. Updated!

Any particular nights bad for folks? I'm thinking some evening 9/10 PM Eastern to 12/1 AM, maybe wednesday or thursday night?

I would be happy to come along, but I can't make times that late in EST most nights. I already raid those times Fri/Sat, so staying up past midnight on other nights tends to lead to wife aggro. And unfortunately, I can't bubble-hearth out of that situation.

If people were interested in doing ~6/7 PM to 9/10 PM on a weeknight I could make it almost any night, though. But this is probably too early for anything but an all-east-coast 10-man group.

I may be able to make an 8pm start time depending on the day (I think monday may work there - going to have to double check), but the kiddo's bedtime and when my wife gets home from work kinda limits me there. Though if folks can make that time, go for it and if there's space I'll hop in later.

*shakes fist at scheduling*
benebarba

Postby Gab » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:01 pm

I'd be down to do some cross realms again. I can make some Mon/Wed/Fri evenings or pretty much whenever Sat. I'd also prefer to get to bed before midnight eastern during the week, by 11 would be even better.

Paly can tank, dps or heal. If we're swamped with Paladins I can also heal or dps on my priest, although she has been neglected a bit since 5.2 she should still be good for any t14 heroic content after I knock the rust off.

Gab#1563
Gab

Postby benebarba » Sun May 05, 2013 4:40 pm

OK: Updatey time!

I have about 4 other people, maybe as many as 6 (2-3 healers, 2-4 DPS and one may be willing to tank) would sound interested in doing some T-14 cross-realm raiding from my server (Malygos-US, Alliance, Central time server). I'd be rolling as tank or DPS based on what we need.

So I'm putting out Thursday 16 May, 8:30PM - 11:30PM Eastern, to see what we can get. Message me if you are interested!

edit: date changed (scheduling on my end)
Last edited by benebarba on Mon May 06, 2013 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
benebarba

Postby Xfighter » Mon May 06, 2013 2:08 am

I'm down to do some cross realm stuff if any groups are ever in need of someone.

Any days other than Tues/Weds/Sunday (sometimes monday)work for me, as those are our typical raid nights - monday as a filler if we miss one of the previous three.

Have a warrior that can tank, druid that can heal, and pally that can tank or DPS - all alliance. Gear wise it goes:
Prot Pal (519) > Ret Pal (509) > Druid (490) > War (485)

Xfighter#1693

Hit me up anytime and I can see what I can do to make it (will also check here for the odd group forming) - would be fun to play with some of you ^_^
Xfighter

Postby Jabari » Fri May 10, 2013 6:37 pm

Last edited by Jabari on Thu May 23, 2013 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Most people want the wealth produced by a society with limited government distributed to them more generously by bigger government.
Jabari

Postby theckhd » Fri May 10, 2013 9:45 pm

You already have my realid, but I can probably make this Thursday. I have a number of alts I could bring, hopefully including a freshly-minted Shadow Priest if I finish leveling her this week.
"Theck, Bringer of Numbers and Pounding Headaches," courtesy of Grehn|Skipjack.
MATLAB 5.x, Simcraft 6.x, Call to Arms 6.0, Talent Spec & Glyph Guide 5.x, Blog: Sacred Duty
theckhd

Postby benebarba » Sat May 11, 2013 2:56 am

Great! At the moment, I'm thinking HoF, unless someone in the group can unlock ToES (partially for brevity, partially for disliking HoF).

Also: guildies & friends are welcome. Not precisely sure how many we'll have at the moment.
benebarba

Postby theckhd » Sat May 11, 2013 9:06 am

I can unlock any of the instances on my Warlock if necessary.
MATLAB 5.x, Simcraft 6.x, Call to Arms 6.0, Talent Spec & Glyph Guide 5.x, Blog: Sacred Duty
theckhd

Postby Fetzie » Sat May 11, 2013 12:41 pm

They're removing the Grand Empress kill requirement to unlock ToES in 5.3 by the way.

Fetzie#2779 if anybody wants to hit up some previous tier heroics or achievements btw.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby benebarba » Tue May 14, 2013 5:48 am

OK - for some reason I am recalling being able to get a calendar event for the firelands runs we did back in the day... but my calendar-foo must be poor, since I can't sort out how to send cross-realm calendar events.

is my memory just faulty?
benebarba

Postby benebarba » Thu May 16, 2013 5:54 am

We are on tonight, 8:30PM - 11:30PM Eastern, Alliance side US. If you have to bail early, that's cool - come out and have a blast.

For me, it's more about having some fun than getting loot- so if we have more than 10, but not enough to go 25, I figure we'll do a 25 of some old content. Currently the default plan is ToES if we have the group level, if not, then probably a DS cheevo run, and go from there.

If we have interest, perhaps I'll just set up 1 night-a-week old content (T-14 and earlier) run like we had going for a while back in cata.
benebarba

Postby theckhd » Thu May 16, 2013 12:40 pm

I have dinner plans tonight (for some reason thought this was yesterday when I made them). I may be back by 8:30 though. If not, feel free to go without me.

Priest is 90 and incredibly badly geared, but can probably atonement pew pew through MSV/HoF. I can bring paladin or warlock to ToES if that's what the group wants to do.
theckhd

Postby benebarba » Fri May 17, 2013 7:50 am

Mogu-mania!
Come on out and have a bit of fun, work on some achievements in MSV (10 man normal mode, unless hordes of people show up) and spend some elder tokens to get extra gold!
  • Wed, 22 May. 8:30PM - 11:30PM Eastern, Alliance side US. Invites start at ~8:15 PM.
  • ilvl 460+ preferred, but I'm not going to get too worked up about it since most of us will probably be 490+.
  • Likely will need a second tank, a healer (preferably with a DPS spec) and a couple DPS based on this week's attempt.

Back-in-the-day Day!
Going to start in AQ, then move on to Throne of the Four Winds... then whereever if there's time!
  • Wed, 29 May. 8:30PM - 11:30PM Eastern, Alliance side US. Invites start at ~8:15 PM.
  • Yes, this is me unashamedly trying to complete 2 metas :P

PM me or message me in game if you want in. If the newer/older cycle works for folks I'll keep it going so long as people show up. In any case, if we don't get enough folks for the more recent raids we'll do some older one or whatever fights we can with what we have.
benebarba

Postby Chunes » Fri May 17, 2013 8:17 am

So much alliance on this board :(

wtb cross faction realID raiding :( :( :(
Chunes

Postby benebarba » Fri May 17, 2013 8:50 am

Chunes wrote:So much alliance on this board :(

wtb cross faction realID raiding :( :( :(

So much this. Even if it makes sabin sad. :P
benebarba