Remove Advertisements

Transmogrification and stuff!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Transmogrification and stuff!

Postby Sagara » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:18 am

pink pigtailed gnomettes.
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby Era » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:34 am

Pink-furred & pigtailed taurettes.
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby KysenMurrin » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:42 am

Female dwarves, surely. Too many people like gnomes. :P
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Worldie » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:45 am

I was a female dwarf until 3 days ago. Then another person racechanged to female dwarf and I didn't feel unique anymore.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Era » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:17 am

My warrior was a female dwarf for a little while, but it just didn't quite sit right. Can't help but feel that the outdated character models are to blame. If I ever return to WoW, and if they ever do update the character models, and if they don't look worse than before (many ifs), I might just make my warrior a female dorf again.

I sort of wanted to make my paladin a male dwarf at one point, when I changed back to Alliance, but didn't quite find a look I liked. And if I start playing again, I think I might want to go Horde... Even though the Paladin race choices there are very limited. But who knows what the next expansion brings! I'd love to make an undead paladin and name her Irony.
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby Chunes » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:14 am

Female tauren... now you don't see those everyday.
Chunes

Postby Era » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:32 am

Riggnaros of Blood Legion (DK tank) is a female tauren!
Era

Postby Chunes » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:42 am

Now that is the stuff of nightmares...

I wish tauren weren't so worthless for everything besides picking flowers and having ginormous weapon models.

Obviously, I didn't roll several of them already because I was compensating for anything... or anything...

(not me, stock photo from wowhead)

I mean, 5% base hp is nice and all but I just find myself thinking of the old days when it was a percent bonus to total health. Too stronk.
Chunes

Postby Bellanka » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:24 am

Era wrote:Wouldn't it be great if, for 24 hours on the 1st of April, Blizzard turned every Alliance character into female gnomes, and every Horde character into male tauren? That'd be a fun day.

April 1st? Try Valentine's Day >:]
Evangelyna
Raid Leader/Main Tank
SWARM, Alterac Mountains
Bellanka
Maintankadonor

Postby Era » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:09 am

I'm not sure what message that'd send for a "day of love" with all the females being small child-like girls and all then males being massively beastly bull-men. >_>
Era

Postby Bellanka » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:25 am

Love hurts.
Evangelyna
Raid Leader/Main Tank
SWARM, Alterac Mountains
Bellanka
Maintankadonor

Postby Era » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:42 pm

Era

Postby Invisusira » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:08 pm

Chunes wrote:Now that is the stuff of nightmares...

I wish tauren weren't so worthless for everything besides picking flowers and having ginormous weapon models.

Obviously, I didn't roll several of them already because I was compensating for anything... or anything...

(not me, stock photo from wowhead)

I mean, 5% base hp is nice and all but I just find myself thinking of the old days when it was a percent bonus to total health. Too stronk.

Yeahhh, tauren weapon sizes have gone through a few different... iterations...

Invisusira

Postby cdan » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:15 pm

I have a female Tauren Warrior alt. The weapon models are big, but aren't as bad as the Male ones though.
After getting frustrated with the awful weapon models on the female Belf (Lionheart Executioner looks like a toothpick!) I did my third race change on my paladin and now have a male Tauren. Weapon models are not just huge - they are satisfyingly gigantic. More than makes up for all and every inadequacy I could ever feel.
cdan

Postby Chunes » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:21 pm

cdan wrote:I have a female Tauren Warrior alt. The weapon models are big, but aren't as bad as the Male ones though.
After getting frustrated with the awful weapon models on the female Belf (Lionheart Executioner looks like a toothpick!) I did my third race change on my paladin and now have a male Tauren. Weapon models are not just huge - they are satisfyingly gigantic. More than makes up for all and every inadequacy I could ever feel.

Yeah, back in the day I Chunes was a female belf prot pally and holy shit, I was so sad when I saw the female humans swords had +25% size scaling.

Sex changed to male whenever they introduced that, then when tauren found the light, I immediately swapped.

13.5 foot thunderfury?

uhh, si.
Chunes

PreviousNext

Return to General