Remove Advertisements

Post Your Successes!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby halabar » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:29 am

Ruldar wrote:
Worldie wrote:You can wipe on dark animus? The only raid wiping thing on that fight is the aoeofdoom at 100 energy, and dark animus in LFR can only reach 81 energy, so what you do with other golems is hardly important.

What was killing the raid was the Crimson Wake from the Large Golems. Too many of those up at once leads to a lot of AE damage on players, especially if most of the raid was already bunched up from AEing down the small golems.

This. No strat in LFR with good dps can be a problem.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Chunes » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:43 am

halabar wrote:
Chunes wrote:I'm looking forward to seeing what I can solo as frost/blood in the days to come.

Since i'm no longer part of a regular raiding guild, I'll have to see what the upper limit of soloable content is just from LFR gear.

DK tanks are the beesknees for soloing the Warbringers. Go farm yourself a triceratops mount.

Haha i would if I didn't think they were one of the ugliest mounts in the game (second only to that hideous love bird mount).
Chunes

Postby Nikachelle » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:55 am

Awww the tail stompy thing for its /special move is really cute!
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby halabar » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:16 am

Chunes wrote:
halabar wrote:
Chunes wrote:I'm looking forward to seeing what I can solo as frost/blood in the days to come.

Since i'm no longer part of a regular raiding guild, I'll have to see what the upper limit of soloable content is just from LFR gear.

DK tanks are the beesknees for soloing the Warbringers. Go farm yourself a triceratops mount.

Haha i would if I didn't think they were one of the ugliest mounts in the game (second only to that hideous love bird mount).

They are also a really good source for reputation commodations. and loot bags.

halabar

Postby Chunes » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:40 am

They are also a really good source for reputation commodations. and loot bags.

Now we're speaking the same language.

I think the mounts actually look well designed, I just despise triceratops as a creature.

I would ride one of these, however:

Chunes

Postby Newsom » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:48 am

Got a job. Quitting WoW. Real life here I come!
Newsom NewsSpoonFrangoNewsy
Newsom

Postby Chunes » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:54 am

Newsom wrote:Got a job. Quitting WoW. Real life here I come!

in before "can I have your gold"

grats on the job though, what will you be doing?
Chunes

Postby bldavis » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:04 pm

halabar wrote:

i can confirm this, and might add that there is no level limit on the rep boosts, and you can get the rep boosts on low level toons (the 300/600 rep for random dungeon for pandaria rep faction) which you can get in addition to tabard faction rep
on my 52 pally i got both klaxxi rep and goblin faction rep in a recent dungeon
doing this and running enough dungeons you can be exalted with all the factions by the time your alt hits 90
well...the 4 that have tokens for them (Golden Lotus, Klaxxi, August Celestials, and Shado-pan if you didnt know them)

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Fetzie » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:46 pm

bldavis wrote:
halabar wrote:

i can confirm this, and might add that there is no level limit on the rep boosts, and you can get the rep boosts on low level toons (the 300/600 rep for random dungeon for pandaria rep faction) which you can get in addition to tabard faction rep
on my 52 pally i got both klaxxi rep and goblin faction rep in a recent dungeon
doing this and running enough dungeons you can be exalted with all the factions by the time your alt hits 90
well...the 4 that have tokens for them (Golden Lotus, Klaxxi, August Celestials, and Shado-pan if you didnt know them)

My Priest (level 85) is exalted with the August Celestials and Honored with Golden Lotus, and my Warlock (also 85) is Revered with both Shado-Pan and the August Celestials. Yay for 2400 reputation per Commendation turn-in (revered bonus unlocked + guild bonus + guild flag/DMF buff).
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby bldavis » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:27 pm

my mage was revered with GL when he was 87, and my priest is just waiting for more tokens for his GL and AC rep

Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby halabar » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:30 pm

Beginning to think the monk I'm very slowing leveling needs some tabards...

halabar

Postby bldavis » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:50 pm

halabar wrote:Beginning to think the monk I'm very slowing leveling needs some tabards...

just go to the faction QMs, if you are running dungeons at all you should get enough rep to get at least to revered and get bags

bldavis

Postby Worldie » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:50 pm

halabar wrote:This. No strat in LFR with good dps can be a problem.

good dps in LFR? what?
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Fetzie » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:19 pm

Worldie wrote:
halabar wrote:This. No strat in LFR with good dps can be a problem.

good dps in LFR? what?

We do LFR on Weds with 17-18 guildies...so the lucky 7 randoms get a quick clear :)
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby bldavis » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:57 pm

horde guild is now 16/16 T14

bldavis

PreviousNext

Return to General