Heroic Lei Shen - Prot Paladin PoV

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Heroic Lei Shen - Prot Paladin PoV

Postby Deeks » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:16 am

Don't know if any of you have seen it, but Absalom of Blood Legion made a really good video of his PoV on Lei Shen. I personally love watching other paladins from their PoV so thought I'd share my find. Don't know if he still browses these boards, but thanks for the video if you see this. |

Enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Hj7dNZ2kCQ
Deeks
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:27 pm

Re: Heroic Lei Shen - Prot Paladin PoV

Postby Fetzie » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:00 am

Is there any specific reason why he is using Seal of Truth instead of Seal of Insight?
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Image
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
User avatar
Fetzie
 
Posts: 2229
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:43 am
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany

Re: Heroic Lei Shen - Prot Paladin PoV

Postby Treck » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:36 am

P1 and P2 is very dps dependant, and not very healing intensive, you could do them with like 2-3 healers if you wanted to, however P3 is the only reason you need 5.
He also swaps to SoI in the last phase transition so he has it when it matters anyway.
User avatar
Treck
 
Posts: 2129
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:10 am

Re: Heroic Lei Shen - Prot Paladin PoV

Postby Fetzie » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:45 am

I thought it might be something like that.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Image
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
User avatar
Fetzie
 
Posts: 2229
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:43 am
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany

Re: Heroic Lei Shen - Prot Paladin PoV

Postby Taeron » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:01 pm

How do you make the energy bar for conduits show numbers without having to mouse over them? Thanks.
Taeron
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:00 am

Re: Heroic Lei Shen - Prot Paladin PoV

Postby Newsom » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:58 pm

Taeron wrote:How do you make the energy bar for conduits show numbers without having to mouse over them? Thanks.


Interface > Game > Status Text > check "Alternate Resource"
Frango NewsomNewsSpoon
User avatar
Newsom
 
Posts: 825
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:34 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Heroic Lei Shen - Prot Paladin PoV

Postby Taeron » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:42 pm

Newsom wrote:
Taeron wrote:How do you make the energy bar for conduits show numbers without having to mouse over them? Thanks.


Interface > Game > Status Text > check "Alternate Resource"


Splendid! Many thanks.
Taeron
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:00 am


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest