Post Your Successes!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby PsiVen » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:44 pm

Nice, did you pull the entire Monastery at once? We actually pulled everything but the first two packs on the left at once with the boss and made it through, but it was on a practice clear and we didn't want to risk doing that on a Gold attempt. I figure sprinting to the boss and zerging it all down would have net a ~9min finish.
Gladiator Psiven, Retired Tankadin
WoW-sober since March 2014
Longtime addict of Space - Glory Through Conquest
User avatar
PsiVen
Moderator
 
Posts: 4364
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:28 pm
Location: On a Boat

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Fetzie » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:51 pm

You need to be careful not to bring Whitemane down to 50% before all the trash is gone though, that 10 second sleep will get you slaughtered if more than a couple of trash mobs are still alive at that point.

11/12 over-all, 10/12 in 25 man.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Image
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
User avatar
Fetzie
 
Posts: 2210
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:43 am
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Sagara » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:32 pm

Eh, we had a 10-man test run for Iron Qon tonight, we actually 3-shot it, and went on to 3-shot Twins. before having a couple tries on Lei Shen.

Mymymy, this boss looks like fun.
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
User avatar
Sagara
 
Posts: 3444
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:04 am
Location: Belgium

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Schroom » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:52 pm

after having 0,3% wipes on Lei Shen 2 weeks ago :( we cleared ToT on normal on the first day after reset, leaving us with a week off of raiding which is quite relaxing and getting us prepared for HMs starting today :twisted:
User avatar
Schroom
 
Posts: 583
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:03 pm
Location: Luxembourg

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Amirya » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:00 am

Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 3953
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:59 am

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Nordix » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:02 am

Tanksatchels were rather kind to me.
White hawkstrider
Mechanopeep pet
White polar bear
GET
User avatar
Nordix
 
Posts: 316
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:29 am

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Winkle » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:54 am

PsiVen wrote:Nice, did you pull the entire Monastery at once? We actually pulled everything but the first two packs on the left at once with the boss and made it through, but it was on a practice clear and we didn't want to risk doing that on a Gold attempt. I figure sprinting to the boss and zerging it all down would have net a ~9min finish.


Not quite all at once, we did clear it very quickly though.
Winkle
 
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:36 am

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Amirya » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:04 am

Amirya wrote:Holy crap. All tonight.

Located Equipment Locker
Picked up Bloodsoaked Chitin Fragment (a 2nd time, I found it on my paladin first, then finally on my hunter)
Also picked up:
Blade of the Poisoned Mind
Ancient Jinyu Staff
Blade of the Prime
Hammer of Ten Thunders
Lucid Amulet of the Agile Mind
Pandaren Fishing Spear
Swarming Cleaver of Ka'roz
Jade Infused Blade

Just wow.


Tonight's loot:

Located Sprite's Cloth Chest.
Picked up:
Kafa Press
Sturdy Yaungol Spear
Hozen Warrior Spear
Swarmkeeper's Medallion
Malik's Stalwart Spear
Wodin's Mantid Shanker
Ancient Pandaren Mining Pick
Recipe: Banana Infused Rum
Ancient Pandaren Woodcutter

So far, in two nights, I went from 1/20 to 20/20 for my Relic Hunter title.

(And the pick pissed off my roommate, because as he said, "I've been after it for how long? And you get it in two nights?")
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 3953
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:59 am

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Winkle » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:22 am

Image
Winkle
 
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:36 am

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby halabar » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:03 am

Amirya wrote:
Amirya wrote:Holy crap. All tonight.

Located Equipment Locker
Picked up Bloodsoaked Chitin Fragment (a 2nd time, I found it on my paladin first, then finally on my hunter)
Also picked up:
Blade of the Poisoned Mind
Ancient Jinyu Staff
Blade of the Prime
Hammer of Ten Thunders
Lucid Amulet of the Agile Mind
Pandaren Fishing Spear
Swarming Cleaver of Ka'roz
Jade Infused Blade

Just wow.


Tonight's loot:

Located Sprite's Cloth Chest.
Picked up:
Kafa Press
Sturdy Yaungol Spear
Hozen Warrior Spear
Swarmkeeper's Medallion
Malik's Stalwart Spear
Wodin's Mantid Shanker
Ancient Pandaren Mining Pick
Recipe: Banana Infused Rum
Ancient Pandaren Woodcutter

So far, in two nights, I went from 1/20 to 20/20 for my Relic Hunter title.

(And the pick pissed off my roommate, because as he said, "I've been after it for how long? And you get it in two nights?")


All of that in 2 nights?.. no one on your server must be looking.

The hard part is remembering which ones you have done, when you've been doing it over time, especially if you do arch, as you'll need to have vendored some of the items, or sent them to alts.. we need another bank tab for this collected stuff.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
User avatar
halabar
 
Posts: 9379
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:21 am
Location: <in the guild that shall not be named>

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Amirya » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:28 am

halabar wrote:All of that in 2 nights?.. no one on your server must be looking.

The hard part is remembering which ones you have done, when you've been doing it over time, especially if you do arch, as you'll need to have vendored some of the items, or sent them to alts.. we need another bank tab for this collected stuff.

I'm guessing no one is looking, or just not caring. There's really only one thing left I do want to find, no luck yet.

I sent most of the weapons over to my enchanter for enchants for alts.

Except the axe. I just left that on my DK.
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 3953
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:59 am

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Flex » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:36 am

I've picked up two of the 450 daggers, 1 of the 450 Int swords, 2 of the 450 Int staves, 2 of the 450 int necks, 1 of the 450 1H Str swords and 2 of the 450 2H str swords and the 450 agi trinket in the past week and a half.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
User avatar
Flex
 
Posts: 7500
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:29 am

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby bldavis » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:14 pm

i would be more motivated to find the rares, but on SC i have 1 caster left to level (and they cant use swords being my priest), i have a 450 2hd sword and 2hd mace, 463 1hd sword, 450 staff, 471 polearm (upgraded) and 471 OH
my only alts remaining to level are my 86 priest, 87 dk, and 85 rogue, warrior, druid and pally

daggers/agi 1hd (and maybe a second 1hd sword, but i can just mail that one to my next toon once i replace it with a random heroic drop) might help but beyond that i have everything i want/need for the rest of my toons
plus with a LW, Tailor and BS all near/at max level i can make armor for myself
Image

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
User avatar
bldavis
 
Posts: 7376
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:04 pm
Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Amirya » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:38 pm

I'm wanting to find the 450 intellect staff for my remaining 2 casters (monk and warlock), am looking for the Hidden Master staff just because.

No joke, once I hit 10/20, I decided to finish it just for the title.
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 3953
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:59 am

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Fetzie » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:59 pm

Primordius gloves and shield, crafted boots in one evening :D
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Image
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
User avatar
Fetzie
 
Posts: 2210
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:43 am
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: lythac and 1 guest

Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: lythac and 1 guest