Remove Advertisements

Transmogrification and stuff!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Transmogrification and stuff!

Postby Koatanga » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:54 pm

Basic monk xmog:

I need to farm up a red cloak instead of a blue one to tie in the red highlights (red bits on staff not shown in picture, nor are the red hair ties. I wish there was a cloak with a blue field and red border, or vice-versa.

The colour palate is essentially the same as the building behind her.
Koatanga, Capnhammer, Shapely, Sultry, Boondoggle, Doominatrix of Greenstone - Dath'Remar
Koatanga

Postby Chunes » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:14 pm

It's terrible, but the combination of the slight pudge, blank stare and rounded features of the female pandaren face just makes them look like they have down's syndrome to me.

Nice color palette on the mog tho.
Chunes

Postby Invisusira » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:44 pm

benebarba wrote:I got the Shado-pan replica helmet... and I tried to build something around it for my ret set. I may have to abandon the helmet, but the rest may stay:

bene_ret_1.PNG

needs bigger boots.
Invisusira

Postby Skye1013 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:47 pm

Invisusira wrote:
benebarba wrote:I got the Shado-pan replica helmet... and I tried to build something around it for my ret set. I may have to abandon the helmet, but the rest may stay:

bene_ret_1.PNG

needs bigger boots.

Maybe he just has tiny feet!
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:37 pm

Transmog-related question: would I be able to solo Kaelthas and Karathress as prot warrior? I've been using T12 chest/legs to match T5 shoulders due to much easier to get, but I'd want to make my "full tbc" set complete.

Also, is there any war-t5-matching boots and belt?

Link to char for a look:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/D ... 9/advanced
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Invisusira » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:01 am

Invisusira

Postby culhag » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:51 am

Also, I know that shield is from the appropriate content, but it doesn't look good with the warrior T5. Maybe you should look for something else.
culhag
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:14 am

I love that shield too much to give it up <3

Though I'm considering to go for bulwark of azzinoth but I don't think i can solo BT
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Invisusira » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:30 am

I have no problem soloing BT on my DK; would assume it's doable on a tankadin.
Invisusira

Postby cdan » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:33 am

[quote="Worldie"]I love that shield too much to give it up <3

Though I'm considering to go for bulwark of azzinoth but I don't think i can solo BT[/quote]

I had problems with the council so I stopped going. I was mostly trying it as Ret and only did a few Prot runs with the relatively low level gear (high 460's) I had back then. Take a friendly shaman, druid or monk and you'll swat it easily.

Everything else there is negligible. (and now I am much better geared I may start going back for that shield)
cdan

Postby Worldie » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:53 am

Invisusira wrote:I have no problem soloing BT on my DK; would assume it's doable on a tankadin.

that char is a prot war though not a tankadin :p

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby jere » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:39 am

How does one solo RoS in BT in tank spec? Is the mana drain a non factor? I haven't tried yet..already had all the transmog gear except the boots, so only been killing the first boss solo.
jere

Postby benebarba » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:48 am

Invisusira wrote:needs bigger boots.

trouble was finding big ones that hid the stupid 'dagged' bottom of the pants while still matching. This was a bit of compromise - there may still be some out there that would work though. The belt was a bit easier.
benebarba

Postby Worldie » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:19 pm

jere wrote:How does one solo RoS in BT in tank spec? Is the mana drain a non factor? I haven't tried yet..already had all the transmog gear except the boots, so only been killing the first boss solo.

Mana drain hardly a problem for a non mana user, I'm worried about being permastunned solo.

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby halabar » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:37 pm

Chunes wrote:It's terrible, but the combination of the slight pudge, blank stare and rounded features of the female pandaren face just makes them look like they have down's syndrome to me.

Well I wouldn't go that far, but the pudge and girth seem to overshadow any gear. Especially evident on female panderan. Thinking about race-changing my spriest now that the xp bonus is moot.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

PreviousNext

Return to General