Sacred Shield recast and Vengeance

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Sacred Shield recast and Vengeance

Postby Reiyuka » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:08 pm

I would like, if my Vengeance stack merits it, to have an alert telling me to recast Sacred Shield.

Situation: cast SS, combat starts, you get hit for 300k, shield procs for 10k (because SS was cast with zero Vengeance).

I would like an alert saying "hey, dummy, if you recast SS, it'll be a 30k absorb shield".

That is, if at any time a recast of SS is a certain percentage higher than my existing SS, I would like to be informed.

Obviously, "Vengeance Report" can report your current Vengeance stack status. Power/Weak auras can probably also do the same thing.

Could I set up an aura to compare the two values somehow and go off when they're over a certain ratio?

Ideas'd be helpful. An implementation would be amazing.
User avatar
Reiyuka
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:00 pm

Re: Sacred Shield recast and Vengeance

Postby Vayacondios » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:59 am

SS updates(iirc *ALL* HoT's/DoT's update) with vengeance. What you're seeing as cast it, hit 100k vengeance, only has a 10k shield, is most likely it just not up dating yet. SS is cast on you for 30 seconds, but the shield itself only goes up every 6 seconds. So if you 100k vengeance but the shield hasn't pop'd up yet, you'll only have the crap shield Vs. the urber shield.

I'm 99% sure about this, I've never had to up date mine to gain the extra shielding(I clip it by a few seconds if that's how my GCDs line up) I see it change from 12k to 50k-80k all the time without a recast.
Vayacondios
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:04 pm

Re: Sacred Shield recast and Vengeance

Postby daishan » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:08 am

I've not tested it myself but the last time I saw any theory crafting on it, it only updated the size of the bubble on recast.
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=32812&start=1170 some posts about it there.
Unfortunately I don't know how to get an addon to show what you want, i'm sure weak auras can be made to do it if you know how to do the fancy lua coding which I don't :/
Daishan of <Nidor Amo Nex>
"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." -- Terry Pratchett
User avatar
daishan
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:04 pm
Location: UK

Re: Sacred Shield recast and Vengeance

Postby Reiyuka » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:12 am

When I tested it yesterday, the tooltip for the absorb shield remained the same as the primary cast at all times.
User avatar
Reiyuka
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:00 pm

Re: Sacred Shield recast and Vengeance

Postby Vayacondios » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:05 am

Reiyuka wrote:When I tested it yesterday, the tooltip for the absorb shield remained the same as the primary cast at all times.


I wouldn't trust the tooltip at all, check the buff itself. Blizz and tooltips are nearly always screwy.

Depending on your UI it might be kind of a pain to be mousing over the buff to read it, a more easy way might be to just log it and then read over the WoL.
Vayacondios
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:04 pm

Re: Sacred Shield recast and Vengeance

Postby Reiyuka » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:07 pm

I tested by mousing over the 6 second buff in the Blizzard default buff frames. So I hope that's the correct test. I'll try looking at logs directly though.
User avatar
Reiyuka
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:00 pm

Re: Sacred Shield recast and Vengeance

Postby Fetzie » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:30 pm

Sacred Shield takes a snapshot of your vengeance and spell haste when you cast the spell, and keeps those values until it is refreshed or expires.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Image
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
User avatar
Fetzie
 
Posts: 2198
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:43 am
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany

Re: Sacred Shield recast and Vengeance

Postby Crumple » Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:43 am

Hi Folks,

I'm no expert at Weak auras, but after noticing I could improve my damage absorption significantly I decided to give it a go.

I tried Thecks Timers and unfortunately it just wasn't for me.. I did however find a nice looking easy to read string here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7173977467#new-post (Bottom of the first post)

The only problem I have now is that the string is killing my frame rates and I have no idea why, (I'm running on a 3 month old Alienware PC) I'm therefore convinced there's something wrong with how it's been put together, in my ignorance though, I'm not sure exactly how to diagnose the problem.

I was wondering if any of you Weak-Aura genius's, with a bit of extra time/patience would be able to point out the flaws in the setup?

Many thanks in advance.
Crumple
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:31 am

Re: Sacred Shield recast and Vengeance

Postby pvita » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:19 am

@Crumple: I checked that linked string yesterday as I am in the process of reworking/refining my own UI and I seen potential in it. There is bunch of programming bugs (comparing logic values with numbers, wrong readout of shield strength and so on) and some computations are hard to follow (as of I think they might be wrong). It might be you have some addon that prevents lua-error messages so you missed WoW-client's complaining on some lua-error in endless loop. I would guess that was killing your frame rate.

Why I said I see a potential in it and was not astonished by the design in the first line? I think it is too complicated and there is too much info to process. I was experimenting as well with Theck strings and I like some of it, but not all. Theck admited in another thread that his uptime on Sacred Shield is not perfect either and he blames partially his Weak Auras setup for it. My own first dirty solution for Sacred Shield recast and Vengeance/AP tracking was horrible too, so I redone it totally yesterday. What works for me does not need to work for you though! :)

WA-string:
Code: Select all
dC0ezaGivQUevfvgLkQtPISkQkYROQWSOs3sf0UqjAykHJPszzOKEgvPMgeCni02OQQVrvIXbf5CuLK3besZJQIQUhqAFuLuherTqLOhcektKQIYfrKOnIiPpIiHtIsyLuXlbcvZeieUPkq7eL6NisnuQkTuGGNcAQkPRsvLVQcyUQq7LYFHQbloSclMQWJrXKbCzP2mcFgOgneDALA1aHOxdenBiDBvYUr1VL0WHslhPNlX0v11v02HI67iIXtv05Hc7NSDZwn4WwT3GfdEJLiWsVWsVYGxgeWGa2Qb9K0eeL(ns9qe8hbeyftiIOx8)2nmXQxy1ioebVyqminbrPFJurCH)(J4nezL1Blq0BeqyHrCicELbBpXo4anGT0GLgLW36M)gCjPxxj9bbrqkj1vdoaa2)UYhO4pDdgCtl2Q9gK2G3v(kgyBdcMwNyniFETs3Gb30IX(MbrRdaB1G0kABRg8AI(BB1E7T3GBadcrUBuGI9gKXwn23Svd6jPjik9BSp07flm4K)0nyWn1wniZS81ldsm5m)UYvoFsrokkkkOvMbQcFC1U4U4U4U4U4U4U4U4U4U4U4U4U4UfK7gfqbuf)47F5KG48DSOdmA6DxL7WbdTbuGi3nkW9tGOYrrrrztOWhxTYJS5YrrrrrrrrbTYmqv8yuAxfS1YYjbHRcVbVCsqOaQIF89t()bdi9TsstpFhl6aJME)KCuuuuuuuuqRmdufMjL28NSVkGQ4XO0k(qbBTSCsqO4dfEdE5KGqokkkkkkkkOvMbQcV98Hi3nkGcOkeO1k9mZKsB(t2xfFszblretiQ4dfVrW7tkkkkkkkkYrrrrrrrrztOCUGC3OakEnOk82ZhIC3OaNuEKnxokkkkkkkkkkkk0(NuUYtNTIIIICuuuuuuuuAoGCuuuuAoGCuuuuO9pPCfIbAPLtZbS3G0g8UYxXaBBWV98N02GdMFx5fB1GLFqFB1GavCWOvsmpmiqfVuNCaZddcgTsc(G53vUbliRKyWsDYbmil4Ftjgm9rYaavE54b6bijpPJYrFRK0uYt6OCWgypocRtoq5yPYhuwwbd2GavCMz5RxMh2BVb)2ZFsBdYc(3uIbtFKmaqLxoEGEasYt6OC03kjnL8KokhSb2JJKN0r5i5jDW6ndUbmieQqkOvsm4t3Gb3uB1GpgyBdYmlF9YGmZYxVWrUbAdYmlF9YGmZYxVWFmW2gS8JFwmiZS81ldsm5m)UYvoFsrokkkkOvMbQcFC1U4U4U4U4U4U4U4U4U4U4U4U4U4UfK7gfqbuf)47F5KG48DSOdmA6DxL7WbdTbuGi3nkW9tkkkkYrrrrztOWhxTYJS5YrrrrrrrrbTYmqv8yuAxfS1YYjbHRcVbVCsqOaQIF89t()bdi9TsstpFhl6aJME)KCuuuuuuuuqRmdufMjL28NSVkGQ4XO0k(qbBTSCsqO4dfEdE5KGqokkkkkkkkOvMbQcV98Hi3nkGcOkeO1k9mZKsB(t2xfFszblretiQ4dfVrW7tkkkkkkkkYrrrrrrrrztOCUGC3OakEnOk82ZhIC3OaNuEKnxokkkkkkkkkkkk0(NuUcXaT0YrrrrrrrrP5aYrrrrP5akkkkYrrrrH2)KYvE6SLtZbmyJ5M)fd6hBwSItEDLmigioUVK(aKsqWvXp2SyfNSFGazdYGSzaPbBm383Edoaa2)UYhO4pDdgCtl2Q9gKpVwPBWGBAXyFZGKSbEKgBexyqK9gmY3yJ4cdIwha2QbNLgNpUAZddsROTTAWRj6VTv7T3G8XvBWL0XLbNLgVGTzSLgSGTzSvdw2CWOTXMv7T3Gmv0k1wn23m2lm2EBKkIlWK)iCdtiSGv)9Ixy1F)nIdr0FJncg7B2BVXMvB1G0g8UYxXaBBWV98N02Gmv0k1wn23m2lm2EBKkIlWK)iCdtiSGv)9Ixy1F)nIdr0FJncg7B2BWj)PBWGBQTAqMz5RxgKyYz(DLRC(KICuuuuqRmduf(4QDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDli3nkGcOk(X3)YjbX57yrhy007Uk3HdgAdOarUBuG7NarLJIIIYMqHpUALhzZLJIIIIIIIcALzGQ4XO0UkyRLLtccxfEdE5KGqbuf)47N8)dgq6BLKME(ow0bgn9(j5OOOOOOOOGwzgOkmtkT5pzFvavXJrPv8Hc2Az5KGqXhk8g8YjbHCuuuuuuuuqRmdufE75drUBuafqviqRv6zMjL28NSVk(KYcwIiMquXhkEJG3NuuuuuuuuKJIIIIIIIYMq585BSerfFsPGC3OaNu8Aqv4TNpe5UrboP8iBUCuuuuuuuuuuuuO9pPCLNoBffff5OOOOOOOO0Ca5OOOO0Ca5OOOOq7Fs5ked0slNMdyVbhm)UYl2Qbl)G(2QbbQ4GrRKyEyqGkEPo5aMhgeOIZmlF9Y8WGL6KdyqwW)Msmy6JKbaQ8YXd0dqsEshLJ(wjPPKN0r5GnWECewNCGYXsLpOSScgSbbJwjbFW87k3GfKvsS3Ed(TN)K2gKf8VPedM(izaGkVC8a9aKKN0r5OVvsAk5jDuoydShhjpPJYrYt6G1Bg0tstqu63yFO3lwyqs2apsJTxwyWnGbHqfsJ5MEiPGwjXG851kDdgCtlg7BgCaaS)DLpqXF6gm4MwSv7niYEdg5BS9YcdIwha2QbNLgNpUAZddsROTTAWRj6VTv7T3G8XvBWL0XLbNLgVGTzSLgSGTzSvdw2CWOTXMv7T3GpDdgCtTvd(yGTniZS81ldYmlF9c)XaBBWYp(zXGmZYxVmiXKZ87kx58jf5OOOOGwzgOk8Xv7I7I7I7I7I7I7I7I7I7I7I7I7I7wqUBuafqv8JV)LtcIZ3XIoWOP3DvUdhm0gqbIC3Oa3pPOOOihfffLnHcFC1kpYMlhffffffff0kZavXJrPDvWwllNeeUk8g8YjbHcOk(X3p5)hmG03kjn98DSOdmA69tYrrrrrrrrbTYmqvyMuAZFY(QaQIhJsR4dfS1YYjbHIpu4n4Ltcc5OOOOOOOOGwzgOk82ZhIC3OakGQqGwR0ZmtkT5pzFv8jLfSermHOIpu8gbVpPOOOOOOOihfffffffLnHY5Z3yjIk(Ksb5UrboP41GQWBpFiYDJcCs5r2CLdpu5QsBLrrbXf(CYrrrrrrrrrrrrH2)KYvigOLwokkkkkkkknhqokkkknhqrrrrokkkk0(NuUYtNTCAoGbzq2mG0GnMB(BWgZn)lg0p2SyfN86kzqmqCCFj9biLGGRIFSzXkoz)abYgKzw(6foYnqBqMz5Rx2BVX2BB1Ga7ciYjN53yUTLg0d0MdCWkqBqY(mFMbN8NUbdUP2QbzMLVEzqIjN53v(5tYrrrrbTYmqv4JR2f3f3f3f3f3T9e7M2ffqv8JV)LtcIZ3XIoWOP3DvUdhm0gqbIC3Oa3pjhfffLnHcFC1kdoGY52tSBAxuouHu0)6(QpF6KIxRGjLhzZLJIIIIIIIcT)jLR80zlhfffLMdihffffA)tkxHyGwA50Ca7nitfTsTvJnRgPIGxHaI3y1RwSGv)xWkM8kmzehIO3gBVn2lm2iySVzVbPn4DLVIb22GF75pPTbhm)UYl2Qbl)G(2QbbQ4GrRKyEyWsDYbmil4Ftjgm9rYaaKMxoEGEasYt6OC8GnWECewNCGYrqO6r9xIUXYYlSEBqGkEPo5a2s7niXMVliTvdwQtoGbvyMLVEzqGkEPo5aMh2BVb)2ZFsBdYc(3uIbtFKmaqLxoEGEasYt6OC03kjnL8KokhSb2JJKN0r5i5jDW6ndoaa2)UYhO4pDdgCtl2Q9g8PBWGBQTAqMz5Rx4i3aTbzMLVEzWhdSTbzMLVEzWgZn)lg0p2SyfNSFGazdYmlF9c)XaBBWgZn)nyLeoP5OyylniZS81ldsm5m)UYpFsokkkkOvMbQcFC1U4U4U4U4U4UTNy30UOaQIF89VCsqC(ow0bgn9URYD4GH2akqK7gf4(j5OOOOSju4JRwzWbuo3EIDt7IYHkKI(x3x95tNu8AfmP8iBUCuuuuuuuuO9pPCfIbAPLJIIIsZbKJIIIcT)jLR80zlNMdih5ih5ih5ih5ih5ih5ih5ih5ih5ih5ih5ih5ih5ih5ih5ih5yqMz5RxShxTbLJCm4MJ5MwABPbP9Lb93G0(I0yB64Rud6ZBq(4Ql2QX(MbHdgAdOarUBua7T3Gd((A87k3wny5h03wn4Jb22GyPDPFdIL2L(nyb7MoqT3GxJn3wn4Jb22GyPDPFdIL2L(nOh1jNPT3GeB(UG0wn4Jb22GyPDPFdIL2L(niyALe7T3GBadcHkGqtq7csdsYg4rASrCHb5ZRv6gm4Mwm23miYEdg5BSrCHbrRdaB1GZsJZBm3uZddwW2m2QblBoy02yZQ9gCwAC(4QnpmiTI22QbVMO)2wT3EdYhxTbxshxgCwA8c2MXwAWzPXzQxEmEBP9g0tstqu63yFO3lwyVXgbB1Gmv0k1wn2SASxyS92ivV4v3yL1f(JWceU5pc(7TxmIdr0lgBem23S3Gt(t3Gb3uB1GmZYxVmiXKZ87k)8j5OOOOquPkBqV5IWcfGQCuuuuuuuuqRmduf(4QDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDlBafqv8JV)LtcIZ3XIoWOP3Dv2NKJIIIIIIIYMqHxFf(4QvEKnxXdApaPsZbKJIIIIIIIYMq5CzdOakOk(J4neW0jLkv5CzdOakOk38Mvew49jLhzZvo8qfsAfKdm3kqOsLQaRpiOmXQGr)kkkkkkkkkYrrrrrrrrrrrrH2)KYvE6SLJIIIIIIIsZbuuuuuuuuKJIIIsZbKJIIIcT)jLRqmqlTCAoG9gK2G3v(kgyBd(TN)K2gCW87kVyRgS8d6BRgSuNCadYc(3uIbtFKmaqLxoEGEasYt6OC03kjnL8KokhSb2JJW6KduowQ8bLLvWGniqfVuNCaBP92BWV98N02GSG)nLyW0hjdau5LJhOhGK8Kokh9TsstjpPJYbBG94i5jDuosEshSEZGBadcrUBuGIIpRsc3GEsAcIs)g7d9EXcd(0nyWn1wn4Jb22GmZYxVmiZS81lCKBG2GmZYxVmiZS81ldsm5m)UYpFsokkkkevQYg0BUiSqbOkhffffffff0kZavHpUAxCxCxCxCxCxCxCxCxC3Ygqbuf)47F5KG48DSOdmA6DxL9j5OOOOOOOOSju41xHpUALhzZv8G2dqQ0Ca5OOOOOOOOSjuox2akGcQI)iEdbmDsPsvox2akGcQYnVzfHfEFs5r2CLdpuHKwb5aZTceQuPkW6dcktSky0VCuuuuuuuuuuuuO9pPCfIbAPvuuuuuuuuuuuKJIIIIIIIsZbuuuuuuuuKJIIIsZbKJIIIcT)jLR80zlNMdyWgZn)lg0p2SyfNSFGazdYmlF9c)XaBBWgZn)T3GKSbEKgBexyq(8ALUbdUPfJ9ndIS3Gr(gBexyq06aWwniTI22QbVMO)2wT3EdolnEbBZyln4S04m1lpgVT0GfSnJTAWYMdgTn2SAV92BVbXSX(gclwyVza

How is it designed?

Green Shield = Grow Indicator
Your next cast of Sacred Shield will make it stronger as what you have now. If you do not have Sacred Shield up, this condition is fulfilled too.

Double Green shield = +50% Grow Indicator
If you see a doubled green shield, your cast of Sacred Shield will make your Sacred Shield stronger by at least 50%. If you do not have Sacred Shield up, this condition is fulfilled too.

Yellow Bouncing Shield + Blip Sound = Recast Alarm
Only happens in combat. Your Sacred Shield will run out in less as 8 seconds or is not present at all! If you hear Blip sound, simply recast Sacred Shield.

Red Shield + Sonar Sound = Shield Auras Down Alarm
Only happens in combat. You have no effective Sacred Shield (6s long bubble only) nor Shield of the Righteous (3s aura) up. You do not need to watch much some indicators anymore. In the moment you hear Sonar ping, you know you gotta either pop Shield of the Righteous straight away (Theck's SotR Spam Queue model) or you wait the next hit and if red shield is still up, you pop Sield of the Righteous after (Theck's 1-Attack Shifting Queue model).

I tested it in a limited way on target dummy (cancelling and recasting BoK for small AP increase and having trinket pop extra strength for big AP boost), but it should work with Vengeance and any other AP boost as well as I work consequently with UnitAttackPower(). Give echo if you find some problem.
pvita
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:40 am

Re: Sacred Shield recast and Vengeance

Postby Alrinea » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:40 am

pvita wrote:@Crumple: I checked that linked string yesterday as I am in the process of reworking/refining my own UI and I seen potential in it. There is bunch of programming bugs (comparing logic values with numbers, wrong readout of shield strength and so on) and some computations are hard to follow (as of I think they might be wrong). It might be you have some addon that prevents lua-error messages so you missed WoW-client's complaining on some lua-error in endless loop. I would guess that was killing your frame rate.

Why I said I see a potential in it and was not astonished by the design in the first line? I think it is too complicated and there is too much info to process. I was experimenting as well with Theck strings and I like some of it, but not all. Theck admited in another thread that his uptime on Sacred Shield is not perfect either and he blames partially his Weak Auras setup for it. My own first dirty solution for Sacred Shield recast and Vengeance/AP tracking was horrible too, so I redone it totally yesterday. What works for me does not need to work for you though! :)

WA-string:
Code: Select all
dC0ezaGivQUevfvgLkQtPISkQkYROQWSOs3sf0UqjAykHJPszzOKEgvPMgeCni02OQQVrvIXbf5CuLK3besZJQIQUhqAFuLuherTqLOhcektKQIYfrKOnIiPpIiHtIsyLuXlbcvZeieUPkq7eL6NisnuQkTuGGNcAQkPRsvLVQcyUQq7LYFHQbloSclMQWJrXKbCzP2mcFgOgneDALA1aHOxdenBiDBvYUr1VL0WHslhPNlX0v11v02HI67iIXtv05Hc7NSDZwn4WwT3GfdEJLiWsVWsVYGxgeWGa2Qb9K0eeL(ns9qe8hbeyftiIOx8)2nmXQxy1ioebVyqminbrPFJurCH)(J4nezL1Blq0BeqyHrCicELbBpXo4anGT0GLgLW36M)gCjPxxj9bbrqkj1vdoaa2)UYhO4pDdgCtl2Q9gK2G3v(kgyBdcMwNyniFETs3Gb30IX(MbrRdaB1G0kABRg8AI(BB1E7T3GBadcrUBuGI9gKXwn23Svd6jPjik9BSp07flm4K)0nyWn1wniZS81ldsm5m)UYvoFsrokkkkOvMbQcFC1U4U4U4U4U4U4U4U4U4U4U4U4U4UfK7gfqbuf)47F5KG48DSOdmA6DxL7WbdTbuGi3nkW9tGOYrrrrztOWhxTYJS5YrrrrrrrrbTYmqv8yuAxfS1YYjbHRcVbVCsqOaQIF89t()bdi9TsstpFhl6aJME)KCuuuuuuuuqRmdufMjL28NSVkGQ4XO0k(qbBTSCsqO4dfEdE5KGqokkkkkkkkOvMbQcV98Hi3nkGcOkeO1k9mZKsB(t2xfFszblretiQ4dfVrW7tkkkkkkkkYrrrrrrrrztOCUGC3OakEnOk82ZhIC3OaNuEKnxokkkkkkkkkkkk0(NuUYtNTIIIICuuuuuuuuAoGCuuuuAoGCuuuuO9pPCfIbAPLtZbS3G0g8UYxXaBBWV98N02GdMFx5fB1GLFqFB1GavCWOvsmpmiqfVuNCaZddcgTsc(G53vUbliRKyWsDYbmil4Ftjgm9rYaavE54b6bijpPJYrFRK0uYt6OCWgypocRtoq5yPYhuwwbd2GavCMz5RxMh2BVb)2ZFsBdYc(3uIbtFKmaqLxoEGEasYt6OC03kjnL8KokhSb2JJKN0r5i5jDW6ndUbmieQqkOvsm4t3Gb3uB1GpgyBdYmlF9YGmZYxVWrUbAdYmlF9YGmZYxVWFmW2gS8JFwmiZS81ldsm5m)UYvoFsrokkkkOvMbQcFC1U4U4U4U4U4U4U4U4U4U4U4U4U4UfK7gfqbuf)47F5KG48DSOdmA6DxL7WbdTbuGi3nkW9tkkkkYrrrrztOWhxTYJS5YrrrrrrrrbTYmqv8yuAxfS1YYjbHRcVbVCsqOaQIF89t()bdi9TsstpFhl6aJME)KCuuuuuuuuqRmdufMjL28NSVkGQ4XO0k(qbBTSCsqO4dfEdE5KGqokkkkkkkkOvMbQcV98Hi3nkGcOkeO1k9mZKsB(t2xfFszblretiQ4dfVrW7tkkkkkkkkYrrrrrrrrztOCUGC3OakEnOk82ZhIC3OaNuEKnxokkkkkkkkkkkk0(NuUcXaT0YrrrrrrrrP5aYrrrrP5akkkkYrrrrH2)KYvE6SLtZbmyJ5M)fd6hBwSItEDLmigioUVK(aKsqWvXp2SyfNSFGazdYGSzaPbBm383Edoaa2)UYhO4pDdgCtl2Q9gKpVwPBWGBAXyFZGKSbEKgBexyqK9gmY3yJ4cdIwha2QbNLgNpUAZddsROTTAWRj6VTv7T3G8XvBWL0XLbNLgVGTzSLgSGTzSvdw2CWOTXMv7T3Gmv0k1wn23m2lm2EBKkIlWK)iCdtiSGv)9Ixy1F)nIdr0FJncg7B2BVXMvB1G0g8UYxXaBBWV98N02Gmv0k1wn23m2lm2EBKkIlWK)iCdtiSGv)9Ixy1F)nIdr0FJncg7B2BWj)PBWGBQTAqMz5RxgKyYz(DLRC(KICuuuuqRmduf(4QDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDli3nkGcOk(X3)YjbX57yrhy007Uk3HdgAdOarUBuG7NarLJIIIYMqHpUALhzZLJIIIIIIIcALzGQ4XO0UkyRLLtccxfEdE5KGqbuf)47N8)dgq6BLKME(ow0bgn9(j5OOOOOOOOGwzgOkmtkT5pzFvavXJrPv8Hc2Az5KGqXhk8g8YjbHCuuuuuuuuqRmdufE75drUBuafqviqRv6zMjL28NSVk(KYcwIiMquXhkEJG3NuuuuuuuuKJIIIIIIIYMq585BSerfFsPGC3OaNu8Aqv4TNpe5UrboP8iBUCuuuuuuuuuuuuO9pPCLNoBffff5OOOOOOOO0Ca5OOOO0Ca5OOOOq7Fs5ked0slNMdyVbhm)UYl2Qbl)G(2QbbQ4GrRKyEyqGkEPo5aMhgeOIZmlF9Y8WGL6KdyqwW)Msmy6JKbaQ8YXd0dqsEshLJ(wjPPKN0r5GnWECewNCGYXsLpOSScgSbbJwjbFW87k3GfKvsS3Ed(TN)K2gKf8VPedM(izaGkVC8a9aKKN0r5OVvsAk5jDuoydShhjpPJYrYt6G1Bg0tstqu63yFO3lwyqs2apsJTxwyWnGbHqfsJ5MEiPGwjXG851kDdgCtlg7BgCaaS)DLpqXF6gm4MwSv7niYEdg5BS9YcdIwha2QbNLgNpUAZddsROTTAWRj6VTv7T3G8XvBWL0XLbNLgVGTzSLgSGTzSvdw2CWOTXMv7T3GpDdgCtTvd(yGTniZS81ldYmlF9c)XaBBWYp(zXGmZYxVmiXKZ87kx58jf5OOOOGwzgOk8Xv7I7I7I7I7I7I7I7I7I7I7I7I7I7wqUBuafqv8JV)LtcIZ3XIoWOP3DvUdhm0gqbIC3Oa3pPOOOihfffLnHcFC1kpYMlhffffffff0kZavXJrPDvWwllNeeUk8g8YjbHcOk(X3p5)hmG03kjn98DSOdmA69tYrrrrrrrrbTYmqvyMuAZFY(QaQIhJsR4dfS1YYjbHIpu4n4Ltcc5OOOOOOOOGwzgOk82ZhIC3OakGQqGwR0ZmtkT5pzFv8jLfSermHOIpu8gbVpPOOOOOOOihfffffffLnHY5Z3yjIk(Ksb5UrboP41GQWBpFiYDJcCs5r2CLdpu5QsBLrrbXf(CYrrrrrrrrrrrrH2)KYvigOLwokkkkkkkknhqokkkknhqrrrrokkkk0(NuUYtNTCAoGbzq2mG0GnMB(BWgZn)lg0p2SyfN86kzqmqCCFj9biLGGRIFSzXkoz)abYgKzw(6foYnqBqMz5Rx2BVX2BB1Ga7ciYjN53yUTLg0d0MdCWkqBqY(mFMbN8NUbdUP2QbzMLVEzqIjN53v(5tYrrrrbTYmqv4JR2f3f3f3f3f3T9e7M2ffqv8JV)LtcIZ3XIoWOP3DvUdhm0gqbIC3Oa3pjhfffLnHcFC1kdoGY52tSBAxuouHu0)6(QpF6KIxRGjLhzZLJIIIIIIIcT)jLR80zlhfffLMdihffffA)tkxHyGwA50Ca7nitfTsTvJnRgPIGxHaI3y1RwSGv)xWkM8kmzehIO3gBVn2lm2iySVzVbPn4DLVIb22GF75pPTbhm)UYl2Qbl)G(2QbbQ4GrRKyEyWsDYbmil4Ftjgm9rYaaKMxoEGEasYt6OC8GnWECewNCGYrqO6r9xIUXYYlSEBqGkEPo5a2s7niXMVliTvdwQtoGbvyMLVEzqGkEPo5aMh2BVb)2ZFsBdYc(3uIbtFKmaqLxoEGEasYt6OC03kjnL8KokhSb2JJKN0r5i5jDW6ndoaa2)UYhO4pDdgCtl2Q9g8PBWGBQTAqMz5Rx4i3aTbzMLVEzWhdSTbzMLVEzWgZn)lg0p2SyfNSFGazdYmlF9c)XaBBWgZn)nyLeoP5OyylniZS81ldsm5m)UYpFsokkkkOvMbQcFC1U4U4U4U4U4UTNy30UOaQIF89VCsqC(ow0bgn9URYD4GH2akqK7gf4(j5OOOOSju4JRwzWbuo3EIDt7IYHkKI(x3x95tNu8AfmP8iBUCuuuuuuuuO9pPCfIbAPLJIIIsZbKJIIIcT)jLR80zlNMdih5ih5ih5ih5ih5ih5ih5ih5ih5ih5ih5ih5ih5ih5ih5ih5yqMz5RxShxTbLJCm4MJ5MwABPbP9Lb93G0(I0yB64Rud6ZBq(4Ql2QX(MbHdgAdOarUBua7T3Gd((A87k3wny5h03wn4Jb22GyPDPFdIL2L(nyb7MoqT3GxJn3wn4Jb22GyPDPFdIL2L(nOh1jNPT3GeB(UG0wn4Jb22GyPDPFdIL2L(niyALe7T3GBadcHkGqtq7csdsYg4rASrCHb5ZRv6gm4Mwm23miYEdg5BSrCHbrRdaB1GZsJZBm3uZddwW2m2QblBoy02yZQ9gCwAC(4QnpmiTI22QbVMO)2wT3EdYhxTbxshxgCwA8c2MXwAWzPXzQxEmEBP9g0tstqu63yFO3lwyVXgbB1Gmv0k1wn2SASxyS92ivV4v3yL1f(JWceU5pc(7TxmIdr0lgBem23S3Gt(t3Gb3uB1GmZYxVmiXKZ87k)8j5OOOOquPkBqV5IWcfGQCuuuuuuuuqRmduf(4QDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDlBafqv8JV)LtcIZ3XIoWOP3Dv2NKJIIIIIIIYMqHxFf(4QvEKnxXdApaPsZbKJIIIIIIIYMq5CzdOakOk(J4neW0jLkv5CzdOakOk38Mvew49jLhzZvo8qfsAfKdm3kqOsLQaRpiOmXQGr)kkkkkkkkkYrrrrrrrrrrrrH2)KYvE6SLJIIIIIIIsZbuuuuuuuuKJIIIsZbKJIIIcT)jLRqmqlTCAoG9gK2G3v(kgyBd(TN)K2gCW87kVyRgS8d6BRgSuNCadYc(3uIbtFKmaqLxoEGEasYt6OC03kjnL8KokhSb2JJW6KduowQ8bLLvWGniqfVuNCaBP92BWV98N02GSG)nLyW0hjdau5LJhOhGK8Kokh9TsstjpPJYbBG94i5jDuosEshSEZGBadcrUBuGIIpRsc3GEsAcIs)g7d9EXcd(0nyWn1wn4Jb22GmZYxVmiZS81lCKBG2GmZYxVmiZS81ldsm5m)UYpFsokkkkevQYg0BUiSqbOkhffffffff0kZavHpUAxCxCxCxCxCxCxCxCxC3Ygqbuf)47F5KG48DSOdmA6DxL9j5OOOOOOOOSju41xHpUALhzZv8G2dqQ0Ca5OOOOOOOOSjuox2akGcQI)iEdbmDsPsvox2akGcQYnVzfHfEFs5r2CLdpuHKwb5aZTceQuPkW6dcktSky0VCuuuuuuuuuuuuO9pPCfIbAPvuuuuuuuuuuuKJIIIIIIIsZbuuuuuuuuKJIIIsZbKJIIIcT)jLR80zlNMdyWgZn)lg0p2SyfNSFGazdYmlF9c)XaBBWgZn)T3GKSbEKgBexyq(8ALUbdUPfJ9ndIS3Gr(gBexyq06aWwniTI22QbVMO)2wT3EdolnEbBZyln4S04m1lpgVT0GfSnJTAWYMdgTn2SAV92BVbXSX(gclwyVza

How is it designed?

Green Shield = Grow Indicator
Your next cast of Sacred Shield will make it stronger as what you have now. If you do not have Sacred Shield up, this condition is fulfilled too.

Double Green shield = +50% Grow Indicator
If you see a doubled green shield, your cast of Sacred Shield will make your Sacred Shield stronger by at least 50%. If you do not have Sacred Shield up, this condition is fulfilled too.

Yellow Bouncing Shield + Blip Sound = Recast Alarm
Only happens in combat. Your Sacred Shield will run out in less as 8 seconds or is not present at all! If you hear Blip sound, simply recast Sacred Shield.

Red Shield + Sonar Sound = Shield Auras Down Alarm
Only happens in combat. You have no effective Sacred Shield (6s long bubble only) nor Shield of the Righteous (3s aura) up. You do not need to watch much some indicators anymore. In the moment you hear Sonar ping, you know you gotta either pop Shield of the Righteous straight away (Theck's SotR Spam Queue model) or you wait the next hit and if red shield is still up, you pop Sield of the Righteous after (Theck's 1-Attack Shifting Queue model).

I tested it in a limited way on target dummy (cancelling and recasting BoK for small AP increase and having trinket pop extra strength for big AP boost), but it should work with Vengeance and any other AP boost as well as I work consequently with UnitAttackPower(). Give echo if you find some problem.


awesome, thanks for this! mostly worked for me, i just added a filter to the SS Refresh to also check the spellID was 20925 (aka the 30s SS buff, not the absorb bubble). if you want, you can find the modification at http://pastebin.com/pPWteL4T
Alrinea
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 4:00 am

Re: Sacred Shield recast and Vengeance

Postby pvita » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:09 am

I was testing that version too. If my long (30s) Sacred Shield runs out 8s before, I have 2s recast window to have continuity on the small buff (6s). If I prioritise other spell, I still want to have that refresh shield plopping around when only short buff shield is up. I double checked what happens after refresh. If I refreshed with long buff, it just prolonged its time and was catching long buff immediately again. If I let long buff run out and refreshed with short buff up, the new long buff was caught straight away ignoring the short buff. I think it could be connected to short buff having higher SpellID value (65148) as long buff (20925). So I simplified code to avoid differencing between then when it seemed not to be needed.
pvita
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:40 am

Re: Sacred Shield recast and Vengeance

Postby Alrinea » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:03 am

just did some testing with SS, and it seems the first shield is generated 1 tick after you cast SS, while the last one is generated the second SS falls of. thus the ideal times to recast SS would be multiples of the tick duration (including 0), everything else makes SS worse. thus i think it is warranted to just track the main SS spell for refresh-purposes, as any shield you still have on yourself after it fell of will likely be consumed before the new SS generates its first shield.

Code: Select all
[14:49:59.336] Alrinea gains Sacred Shield from Alrinea
[14:50:03.832] Alrinea gains Sacred Shield from Alrinea (Remaining: 17375)
[14:50:08.262] Alrinea's Sacred Shield is refreshed by Alrinea (Remaining: 17375)
[14:50:12.700] Alrinea's Sacred Shield is refreshed by Alrinea (Remaining: 17375)
[14:50:17.189] Alrinea's Sacred Shield is refreshed by Alrinea (Remaining: 17375)
[14:50:21.626] Alrinea's Sacred Shield is refreshed by Alrinea (Remaining: 17375)
[14:50:25.981] Alrinea's Sacred Shield is refreshed by Alrinea (Remaining: 17375)
[14:50:30.587] Alrinea's Sacred Shield is refreshed by Alrinea (Remaining: 17375)
[14:50:30.587] Alrinea's Sacred Shield fades from Alrinea
[14:50:36.544] Alrinea's Sacred Shield fades from Alrinea (Remaining: 17375)
Alrinea
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 4:00 am

Re: Sacred Shield recast and Vengeance

Postby pvita » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:40 am

I was checking it and figured it out I think. The problem is not in SpellID, but hidden in the events that force SS Refresh. Now it is being evaluated only when aura change happens--some buff fades out or in. So that custom trigger fires up, in your example, at 14:50:25.981... There during refreshment it finds out that it is less as 8s till end... 5s effectively. So to be sure one gets the update earlier, it either would have to be (5+6)s or some other trigger to check will be added, for example UNIT_MANA. That one should be changing whole time...
pvita
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:40 am

Re: Sacred Shield recast and Vengeance

Postby Alrinea » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:50 am

pvita wrote:I was checking it and figured it out I think. The problem is not in SpellID, but hidden in the events that force SS Refresh. Now it is being evaluated only when aura change happens--some buff fades out or in. So that custom trigger fires up, in your example, at 14:50:25.981... There during refreshment it finds out that it is less as 8s till end... 5s effectively. So to be sure one gets the update earlier, it either would have to be (5+6)s or some other trigger to check will be added, for example UNIT_MANA. That one should be changing whole time...


if in doubt, just event type to "status", change "check on ..." to every frame. that should cover all update frequency issues you can ever have :)
Alrinea
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 4:00 am

Re: Sacred Shield recast and Vengeance

Postby Deeks » Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:10 am

I'm in love with this Aura, thank you very much for making it.

I took the liberty to make an additions, though. I'm personally an information whore I want to know the current shield up on me, so I made this:

Code: Select all
dCZFcaGErkTlqY2OiZuLuZvkA2O6MIuDBPYovf7LSBi7xL4NII(lf(TqnuqQblQmCqCqrvNsKKJrjNtkSqrSybSCv1Nf0tvEmOEUKjks0urXKPQPdCyQ8nPQNjsQRRInkkmoPKnlKTJsCAOgLiftJs9DrcNuvAyc0OvPgpkPlPsYTKsDnuQZtrDzKpjk1YeLSSeJgw7fbOFKdMA(chJQM5dG5yGzdODCNhJms4uvKpDc5XOqTsZckBO6HQHwNMxZlgnpUGWDMziwbAxvAFkehJymdH0aeRanZzgfveqpTnfud8XHH0xmArhoVGDiLOHCDKrme67aXFTimYNMSVQYovAfeIZF9AMyBz3sd56Osm6XsBo4p5VKB3yI7fqRobGJpiGs0ofzCqyGs0ofzGCDKs0ofzuqio)1RenKRJ0Md(t(l52nM4ETdIyHqan3belGwkWEWTYWKf7w9929nmXMDqlBBf12UHg60X8XHH0V0JLgRzgfveqpTT6zRDt4WBGYWuFVTjl2wzz3N6wbTBPO22n04XoVy0ofzaZDvPeTFmNeJw3HdWIrab0ofzGiwOVcODkYOGqWkr7uKbY1rkGwbHGfJwHrHCspzjGgm3vLy0kmkKtAqN)68P89rab0WETDJjU)sUHtljGMtmAZb)j)LC7gtCV2lcq)ihm18fogvnZhaZXaZgq74opgzKWPQiF6eYJrHcOXIESSdguaja


Very simple aura, just shows an up-to-date absorption value. Very nice for deciding whether you can afford an "un-mitigated" hit and pool HP or if you should slam your SotR key.

Thank's again for the Aura.
Deeks
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:27 pm

Next

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest