Nethermancer Sepethrea(Heroic)

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Bisley » Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:47 pm

Made for an interesting time last night.
We normally have a Tankadin (me), resto shaman, feral druid, fire mage, and hunter. Hunter is out of town. so we pick up an enhancement shaman.

I dont think she hits much harder, or has more health than normal. But gosh dang those elementals become a pain in the ass.
I have about 13K hp buffed, entirely too much defense (for the avoidance), and armor is trivial in this fight.
So... I gave up tanking it. Put on my healing gear (only 1100 +heal) and played decoy/offheals. Let the feral druid tank (enhancement shaman prob could have done it too, he was in full merciless/vengeful). Run to the opposite side of the room. find the DPS with the most elementals. Righteous Defense. by the time they get near me, they've already begun to turn around. by the time they get back to the dps, I RD again. Was still chaotic and messy. But it was actually pretty fun.

Postby Kamilie » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:53 am

Biggest reason ppl wipe is because you lose agro. This happens when she does the knockback and wipes/reduces her agro on you, and when she uses dragonbreath and disorients you. If the first situation happens, you can only taunt. If the second situation happens, you need to remove disorientation asap. Bubble and canceling works, so does the PVP trinket. I like equipping the PVP trinket for her so I can save my taunt for the knockback... if you're unlucky she can do both back to back.
Kamilie

Postby Galoheart » Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:45 pm

What i'd like to know is After Killing Pathaaleon and clearing his room would it be possible to kite Nethermancer Sepethrea out of her room, over the bridge down the hallway to Pathaleon room?

Does anyone know if that works in being able to avoid her elementals since they would be slower and lagging behind while you just kite her and dps her backward the whole time?
http://ardentdefender.blogspot.com/ - My WoW Blog.
"One day my time will come. Until then I continue to prepare myself".
Galoheart

Postby Metrodin » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:12 pm

I thought running down the hall would reset her?
Metrodin

Postby Barristan » Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:26 pm

Galoheart wrote:What i'd like to know is After Killing Pathaaleon and clearing his room would it be possible to kite Nethermancer Sepethrea out of her room, over the bridge down the hallway to Pathaleon room?

Does anyone know if that works in being able to avoid her elementals since they would be slower and lagging behind while you just kite her and dps her backward the whole time?

That used to work but they have since fixed it.
Barristan

Previous

Return to 5 Mans / Heroics