Remove Advertisements

Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Teranoid » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:21 pm

halabar wrote:
Teranoid wrote:I still want to know how "my rng sucks" is an excuse to not spend 5 min a week afking on a world boss for potential loot.

I mean I thought I was lazy...


Never said I wasn't going to do a world boss. You are mistaking that with me not wanting to bust my ass on dailies to unlock said boss a week earlier (if that is even possible) or even a day earlier. Let all the BS's unlock all that shit.


Well considering doing ONE daily is considered participation for your entire account "busting your ass" isn't necessary. You could do one or one million dailies on your account and that meter wouldn't move a tick farther.
User avatar
Teranoid
 
Posts: 2156
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:56 pm

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby halabar » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:38 pm

Sagara wrote:Besides, the mob that gives the new recipe is already available - Itoka, he's called.


Does he also drop the useless one for engineers?.. :? :roll: :arrow:
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
User avatar
halabar
 
Posts: 9376
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:21 am
Location: <in the guild that shall not be named>

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby halabar » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:39 pm

Teranoid wrote:
halabar wrote:
Teranoid wrote:I still want to know how "my rng sucks" is an excuse to not spend 5 min a week afking on a world boss for potential loot.

I mean I thought I was lazy...


Never said I wasn't going to do a world boss. You are mistaking that with me not wanting to bust my ass on dailies to unlock said boss a week earlier (if that is even possible) or even a day earlier. Let all the BS's unlock all that shit.


Well considering doing ONE daily is considered participation for your entire account "busting your ass" isn't necessary. You could do one or one million dailies on your account and that meter wouldn't move a tick farther.


Whatever... I don't care. I just valor cap and then am done there for the week.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
User avatar
halabar
 
Posts: 9376
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:21 am
Location: <in the guild that shall not be named>

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby bldavis » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:30 pm

all that BS need to further unlock is the thunderforge itself...
Image

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
User avatar
bldavis
 
Posts: 7360
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:04 pm
Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby cdan » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:08 am

Kill Itoka, loot the quest starter item, run over to the forge and open the door = unlock the thunderforge. A pity I was a weaponmaster in old wow and made the Lionheart blades ages ago or I might have been more excited by the Reborn stuff.

I "discovered" some PVP 463 crappy shoulders pattern when doing my first ingot. I managed to contain my excitement.
cdan
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:58 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby twinkfist » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:15 am

cdan wrote:Kill Itoka, loot the quest starter item, run over to the forge and open the door = unlock the thunderforge. A pity I was a weaponmaster in old wow and made the Lionheart blades ages ago or I might have been more excited by the Reborn stuff.

I "discovered" some PVP 463 crappy shoulders pattern when doing my first ingot. I managed to contain my excitement.


Ended up killing him like 3 times last night. Have two lightning steel ingots at the moment. Discovered DK pvp shoulders...which is awesome since i'm ret so right into the AH.

i'm just hoping for some of those fel-edged axe things from BC...could never get that pattern to drop.

Second frustration...the lady that walks past my desk and moments later i smell really, really bad perfume. it's like a sonic boom of patchouli. i thought i left that god-awful smell behind in college...afraid it's followed me nearly 20 years later.
User avatar
twinkfist
 
Posts: 647
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:02 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby benebarba » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:02 am

twinkfist wrote:Second frustration...the lady that walks past my desk and moments later i smell really, really bad perfume. it's like a sonic boom of patchouli. i thought i left that god-awful smell behind in college...afraid it's followed me nearly 20 years later.



It's not actually the lady. It's been following you, to say 'Hi' and catch up.

;)
benebarba
 
Posts: 2469
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:30 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby twinkfist » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:24 am

lol...i remember one of our friends that used to wear it. "dude, what the f$$k are you wearing?"...."it's patchouli"..."if you ever come in here again with that on we will throw you off the balconey".
User avatar
twinkfist
 
Posts: 647
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:02 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Nikachelle » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:30 am

Excited to eat my apple... only to realize it's mushy. Ugh.
User avatar
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 11001
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:39 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby benebarba » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:46 am

Nikachelle wrote:Excited to eat my apple... only to realize it's mushy. Ugh.


A while back (like 10 years) bit into one only to find out it had some sort of funky mold that had taken over the inside. I've been off unsliced apples ever since.
benebarba
 
Posts: 2469
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:30 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Nikachelle » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:56 am

*barf*

Mold (and/or slimey bits) in fruit FREAK THE SHIT OUT OF ME.
User avatar
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 11001
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:39 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby econ21 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:36 am

Hunter pet's growling.

I want to reach into my monitor and throttle the runty things!
econ21
 
Posts: 1378
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:53 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Bellanka » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:07 pm

econ21 wrote:Hunter pet's growling.

I want to reach into my monitor and throttle the runty things!


Tell them once. Then let the pet die.
Evangelyna
Raid Leader/Main Tank
SWARM, Alterac Mountains
Bellanka
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:15 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby bldavis » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:30 pm

Bellanka wrote:
econ21 wrote:Hunter pet's growling.

I want to reach into my monitor and throttle the runty things!


Tell them once. Then let the pet die.

it what i do on both healers and tanks

same thing with idiot dps that keep pulling :twisted:

edit: finally did LFR on my horde druid and won resto boots! which i already had from sha.. /sigh

and i am now 469 ilvl...grrr
Image

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
User avatar
bldavis
 
Posts: 7360
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:04 pm
Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Worldie » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:10 am

My dps is shit.

This time not being fault of the class balance, but me actually doing something wrong. Big frustration cause I can't figure out why our other SP is doing 15k more DPS than me with same gear level. I don't understand :(
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13361
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


Remove Advertisements

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
?php } else { ?