Remove Advertisements

Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby halabar » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:43 am

djlar wrote:Ran the next scenario for Gate 3 opening, ran well until CRITTERS killed me, then it was a long runback within the scenario itself..

Careful there are also mean critters on the zone, the little spiders put up a poison that stacks (the last tick that killed me was 300K damage).

This new zone is a wipefest if not careful, the runaway dino tossed me up so high in the air I died of falling.

I wonder if the trinket that makes critters follow you would work to solve that problem?..
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Teranoid » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:52 am

My max ilevel is 1 point higher than my actual ilevel and it's driving me nuts. I've put on every piece of gear with the max ilevel and it's still not matching up.

Fucking OCD.
Teranoid

Postby djlar » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:39 pm

halabar wrote:
djlar wrote:Ran the next scenario for Gate 3 opening, ran well until CRITTERS killed me, then it was a long runback within the scenario itself..

Careful there are also mean critters on the zone, the little spiders put up a poison that stacks (the last tick that killed me was 300K damage).

This new zone is a wipefest if not careful, the runaway dino tossed me up so high in the air I died of falling.

I wonder if the trinket that makes critters follow you would work to solve that problem?..

IDK but it would be awesome to get them to fight for you, you'll do gazillion DPS with them, and those aren't pet battle eligible.

I didn't realized they were the ones dpsing me until I had like 30 stacks, I kept self healing until I died and I didn't have a dispel that worked. Also lesson learned, don't use a non-dps aoe in there.
djlar

Postby CrimsonEyes » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:05 pm

Passionario wrote:I watched the first one solely for Eccleston.

He was a fantastic Destro. I'm cautiously hopeful for him in Thor2.
Spider Clan * Gentleman * Noah * Onisu of Crimson * Rabble Rouser * Wiggler * The Lucid Dream * Paladin * Thousand Son

Elenti of Scarlet Crusade

"There’s one thing you never put in a trap, if you’re smart. If you value your continued existence. If you have any plans about seeing tomorrow, there’s one thing you never, ever put in a trap.......Me." - The 11th Doctor

ImageImage
CrimsonEyes

Postby KysenMurrin » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:56 pm

So the first day of Stage 3 quests has almost totally put me off doing any more Isle of Thunder.
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby econ21 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:04 pm

KysenMurrin wrote:So the first day of Stage 3 quests has almost totally put me off doing any more Isle of Thunder.

Yeah, it just dawned on me. It's Golden Lotus 2.0.

Or rather Golden Lotus when your gear was crap, without a flying mount, with a Behemoth that can own you and no great vp gear unlocking rewards to look forward to at the end of the tunnel. (I got a pandaren banquet for my troubles. Yay!)
econ21

Postby bldavis » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:16 pm

econ21 wrote:
KysenMurrin wrote:So the first day of Stage 3 quests has almost totally put me off doing any more Isle of Thunder.

Yeah, it just dawned on me. It's Golden Lotus 2.0.

Or rather Golden Lotus when your gear was crap, without a flying mount, with a Behemoth that can own you and no great vp gear unlocking rewards to look forward to at the end of the tunnel. (I got a pandaren banquet for my troubles. Yay!)

im not sure how you could not have a flying mount if you quested at all 88-90, and even in shite gear, the behemoth wasnt that bad
unless i am being derpy and you are trying to say this example is now which in that case yeah..i kinda agree

but you still get a dinosaur mount, some non vp gear (ie 496 belt for gold) and its an interesting story that is leading into the raid

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby econ21 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:57 pm

bldavis wrote: you are trying to say this example is now which in that case yeah..i kinda agree

Yes, that's what I was trying to say.

(ie 496 belt for gold)

Sadly, it's for VPs not gold. And so completely redundant unless people slept through 5.1 (given that Shieldwall/Dominance also gave 496 belts for vps).
econ21

Postby Worldie » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:43 pm

The QQing going on in the T15 topic is really hurting my faith in the playerbase that follows this forum.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Teranoid » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:03 pm

Worldie wrote:The QQing going on in the T15 topic is really hurting my faith in the playerbase that follows this forum.

Mine died after sitting through 2 expansions worth of bawling over how the paladin class changed and the absolutely batshit insane posts and shitslinging that went on in those topics.

I just stay for the chit chat to be honest.
Teranoid

Postby Fetzie » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:57 pm

econ21 wrote:
bldavis wrote: you are trying to say this example is now which in that case yeah..i kinda agree

Yes, that's what I was trying to say.

(ie 496 belt for gold)

Sadly, it's for VPs not gold. And so completely redundant unless people slept through 5.1 (given that Shieldwall/Dominance also gave 496 belts for vps).

Do the belts at least have different stats on them?
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Klaudandus » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:50 pm

Now its just the waiting to see when will I, and the friends I brought in with me, get accepted into CTR
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Teranoid » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:46 pm

Opened Egg #1 yesterday and got the Red one.
Opened Egg #2 tonight.. another fucking Red one.

Goddammit.
Teranoid

Postby Winkle » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:16 am

Worldie wrote:The QQing going on in the T15 topic is really hurting my faith in the playerbase that follows this forum.

Interestingly the post wasn't written as QQ at all, it just amuses me how you seem to interpret everything as QQ worldie. You're also seemingly pretty good at spouting it yourself when ever priests are mentioned in blue posts.
Winkle

Postby djlar » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:36 am

Trash, from the Turtle to the Hydra, I swear I had nightmares of how much trash we killed on second LFR wing, we wiped more to trash than bosses, that run was little over 2 hours, 3 bosses, 3000 trash mobs, zero loot, they should at least drop some gold..
djlar

PreviousNext

Return to General