Remove Advertisements

patch 5.2 ?

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: patch 5.2 ?

Postby Newsom » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:51 am

Sagara wrote:QUick question for those two: is there any need to interrupt or use Speed of Light? I tend to swap out buttons for the 2 most useful "extras", so I'd want to set HoPu on one of those.

Nothing to interrupt, and I did fine with Pursuit of Justice. As long as you have 3 holy power banked and start moving forward as soon as the wind comes you can stay in melee range.
Newsom NewsSpoonFrangoNewsy
Newsom

Postby halabar » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:53 am

lythac wrote:
Worldie wrote:Weren't there supposed to be some new BS recipes that would allow you to level it with just ghost iron? Did I dream it?

They should be on the trainers, probably on their own drop down list. Post on - MMO-Champion which is worth a read.

~500 stacks of ore is needed. @40g per stack it costs 20k to level. Best to do as suggested in the post, look at the graph and try to seek alternative patterns for the more inefficient Training Projects.

Regarding that.. Watching ore prices on my server. They've moved up a bit, but there doesn't appear to be any rush on ore yet to level. Hoping that after the rush for the rares is over, people start leveling BS, and prices get boosted, along with the rest of the related industry prices.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Fenrìr » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:27 am

how much rep you guys seeing per boss, 330?
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor

Postby Nooska » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:56 am

Sounds like 300 base, +10% from guild perk?
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby halabar » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:01 pm

Nooska wrote:Sounds like 300 base, +10% from guild perk?

And regarding that.. if you aren't in ToT yet, do a trash farm run (the trash can drop epics and even thunderforged) and THEN do your quests, which will push you into friendly.

I did a trash run yesterday, got myself a 522 belt, but had already done the quests, so I'm stuck at 2999 until I can do LFR on Tues.

halabar

Postby Koatanga » Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:07 pm

The proc rate for perfect cuts of green-quality gems has gone way down. I'm not sure it's profitable to cut greens anymore, which raises the question: wtf do I do with them? With so many dailies and the mats-conversion in Enchanting, there is no shuffle for JC anymore.
Retired. Koatanga, Shapely, Sultry, Doominatrix of Greenstone - Dath'Remar
Koatanga

Postby Worldie » Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:32 pm

With the new recipe you can convert green gems into primordial diamonds.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby halabar » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:20 pm

Worldie wrote:With the new recipe you can convert green gems into primordial diamonds.

But you need a SoH along with that... so that's not viable for a crafting alt that doesn't get out much.

halabar

Postby halabar » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:22 pm

Koatanga wrote:The proc rate for perfect cuts of green-quality gems has gone way down. I'm not sure it's profitable to cut greens anymore, which raises the question: wtf do I do with them? With so many dailies and the mats-conversion in Enchanting, there is no shuffle for JC anymore.

Well, if GL is cheap enough, you can do the transmutes (assuming you have a transmute alchemist) to the gems to make the normal primordials.

And yeah, adding in the stuff from the farm, big crafters have to work a lot harder or just give in.

I'm just doing my crafting on the side now.

halabar

Postby Koatanga » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:33 pm

My JC is still lowbie, but I do have a druid herb/xmute-alchy at 90 so there's a possibility if as you say GL is low enough or I have extra.
Retired. Koatanga, Shapely, Sultry, Doominatrix of Greenstone - Dath'Remar
Koatanga

Postby halabar » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:14 pm

Koatanga wrote:My JC is still lowbie, but I do have a druid herb/xmute-alchy at 90 so there's a possibility if as you say GL is low enough or I have extra.

Once your JC is 90, gear him however you get to get into LFR, and run that. Easiest way to get the JC patterns for the metas.

halabar

Postby jere » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:00 am

Also depending on your server economy, you can try converting the green gems to the green neck/ring (the ones that take 3 gems, 1 each of 3 diff colors) and DE those and sell the enchanting mats. On my server that's a little volatile but sometimes I make off like a bandit if spirit dust prices rise temporarily (usually right when a new big patch or raid hits).
jere

Postby Promdates » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:13 am

halabar wrote:Once your JC is 90, gear him however you get to get into LFR, and run that. Easiest way to get the JC patterns for the metas.

I actually found all of the meta patterns leveling on both of my JC's by just leveling through Pandaria.
Promdates

Postby Klaudandus » Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:12 pm

what the? i thought sunreaver onslaught's purples cost only gold, but the clock and rings do cost valor point!
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Lieris » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:56 pm

Klaudandus wrote:what the? i thought sunreaver onslaught's purples cost only gold, but the clock and rings do cost valor point!

Whoever thought it was a good idea to make items require both a reputation and a valour point grind should be banished from game design forever.
Lieris
Maintankadonor

PreviousNext

Return to General