Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Worldie » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:48 pm

Random QQ: Why when there's a 10 hours maintenance on WOW, also SC2 and D3 have to be down QQ
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby econ21 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:05 am

Not really a frustration rather a question: how do you get flagged for pvp on Galleon?

I was tanking it last night, died and got battle rezzed. Then I noticed that I was pvp flagged.

I never targeted a horde. I did aoe but gather that does not flag you anymore.

The only thing I can think of was that it was something involving the healers - if they heal a pvp flagged person, they get flagged. If they then heal a non-flagged person, do they flag them?
econ21

Postby Fetzie » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:18 am

Maybe you buffed a PvP person?
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby KysenMurrin » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:32 am

You have to directly attack, buff, or heal a flagged player to get flagged - they can't flag you. The only way you can get flagged without doing anything is if a pvp-flagged guard attacks you.
Temporarily playing WoW again.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby econ21 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:44 am

Fetzie wrote:Maybe you buffed a PvP person?

Ah, that must be it. Curses, pallypower, you bad add-on!
econ21

Postby benebarba » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:08 am

Worldie wrote:Random QQ: Why when there's a 10 hours maintenance on WOW, also SC2 and D3 have to be down QQ

BEST EXPERIENCE

seriously though, I think it's because at least some subset of the B.net servers are shared. Hence why the D3 launch also borked SC2 and WOW.
benebarba

Postby benebarba » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:12 am

I don't know if this was a frustration or amusement, but I haven't seen LFR groups as bad as the 4 I was in last night since some time late in DS when folks who could actually play apparently decided to go play D3 or anything but LFR. Not just chat-trolls who couldn't stay out of the bad, but also pure fail on mechanics. Even with someone explaining them.

Some of the fail was comical, though now I have anecdotal evidence that the new wipe buff actually works and helps.
benebarba

Postby KysenMurrin » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:23 am

benebarba wrote:
Worldie wrote:Random QQ: Why when there's a 10 hours maintenance on WOW, also SC2 and D3 have to be down QQ

BEST EXPERIENCE

seriously though, I think it's because at least some subset of the B.net servers are shared. Hence why the D3 launch also borked SC2 and WOW.

They all use the same login servers.
Temporarily playing WoW again.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby djlar » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:32 am

Yeah LFR was bad last night, I just went there to get the "new items" on bags and some VP, started with Feng, tanks don't bother anymore with the gems, just tank and spank (I get frustated at every epicenter and missing every blow). On Garajal nobody goes in, even for the buff, on Spirit kings a tank always dies charging in on pull and people dot aoe on maddening shout, Elegon of course there are still half a dozen people falling down and on Will people tunnel on bosses while adds run around.
djlar

Postby benebarba » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:35 am

djlar wrote:Yeah LFR was bad last night, I just went there to get the "new items" on bags and some VP, started with Feng, tanks don't bother anymore with the gems, just tank and spank (I get frustated at every epicenter and missing every blow). On Garajal nobody goes in, even for the buff, on Spirit kings a tank always dies charging in on pull and people dot aoe on maddening shout, Elegon of course there are still half a dozen people falling down and on Will people tunnel on bosses while adds run around.

Up side, since I went on my JC, was that it seemed like JC recipes were dropping like candy
benebarba

Postby djlar » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:53 am

Yeah specially on First wing of HoF, where's tons of trash, like 3 on each pull, eventually got the "everyone passed on X recipe"

I'm just hating those people that won't invite for a rare kill, specially that now everyone will get it's own loot.
djlar

Postby Teranoid » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:18 am

Yeah as I mentioned in the 5.2 thread it seems like the absolute dregs are back to LFR. After wiping on Horridon for 3 hours the last thing my nerves could take was tanks getting chain battle rez'd on the first trash pack in HoF.

Noooooo thanks.

I'm just hating those people that won't invite for a rare kill, specially that now everyone will get it's own loot.

That's because you don't need to group to get credit anymore. I could not believe how many people do not read patch notes as Galleon was at 60% and General is being flooded with ZOMG INVITE FOR GAL COME ON YOU ASSHOLES INVITE ME -_-
Teranoid

Postby benebarba » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:23 am

Teranoid wrote:That's because you don't need to group to get credit anymore. I could not believe how many people do not read patch notes as Galleon was at 60% and General is being flooded with ZOMG INVITE FOR GAL COME ON YOU ASSHOLES INVITE ME -_-

Read the patch notes?

bwahahahahaha

good one. ;)

I kinda wonder if they'd put it in the loading screen tips if it would be read too :P
benebarba

Postby Jabari » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:24 am

Teranoid wrote:

That's because you don't need to group to get credit anymore. I could not believe how many people do not read patch notes as Galleon was at 60% and General is being flooded with ZOMG INVITE FOR GAL COME ON YOU ASSHOLES INVITE ME -_-

Healing is kinda hard if you aren't in the group :)
Most people want the wealth produced by a society with limited government distributed to them more generously by bigger government.
Jabari

Postby benebarba » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:25 am

Jabari wrote:
Teranoid wrote:

Healing is kinda hard if you aren't in the group :)

just tap with a damaging spell, and spam AOE heals. It's like LFR :P
benebarba

PreviousNext

Return to General