Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Klaudandus » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:39 am

I want THIS
Image
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
Image
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
User avatar
Klaudandus
 
Posts: 11259
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:08 am
Location: Texas' Armpit

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Newsom » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:55 am

We need to recruit a boomkin and/or a mage ASAP and don't have time to gear anyone up.
Frango NewsomNewsSpoon
User avatar
Newsom
 
Posts: 825
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:34 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Fenrìr » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:10 pm

We need a healer....
Image
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 1238
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:41 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby bldavis » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:06 pm

we need a healer and a few dps...
Image

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
User avatar
bldavis
 
Posts: 7418
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:04 pm
Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Klaudandus » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:23 pm

we need dps
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
Image
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
User avatar
Klaudandus
 
Posts: 11259
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:08 am
Location: Texas' Armpit

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Nordix » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:42 pm

I'm almost fully selfsufficiently solotanking sha of fear hc.
The priest healer keeps whispering me that she is bored and smites and rarely has to heal me

The restodruid keeps bullshitting that I take too much damage and its impossibru game too hard go normal.


SIGH.
User avatar
Nordix
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:29 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Bellanka » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:20 pm

Klaudandus wrote:I want THIS
Image


They have the BEST sandwiches. I used to live in walking distance of the one in Lakewood, and the girly and I would often go there for lunch together on my days off.

Aaaaaand now I'm jonesing for a Dude Abides.
Evangelyna
Raid Leader/Main Tank
SWARM, Alterac Mountains
Bellanka
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:15 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Worldie » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:51 pm

Our elections results.

Seeing that 1/3rd of Italians has voted Berlusconi after all what we've been through in last 10 years really makes me want to get a bag and run in another country. Anyone up for hosting a disheartened Italian?
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13656
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Nooska » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:54 pm

We are full on disheartened citizens around here - finally got a center-left governent lafter the elction in '11, and they are more rightwing on most of the welfare issues (the ones people actually care about) than the previously right.wing government was (and could have gotten away with).

Did Berlusconi get enough support in parliament to become PM again, or will he merely be opposition leader? (and was it a real result, or did he rig it?)
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
User avatar
Nooska
 
Posts: 1596
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:55 am

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Worldie » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:58 pm

30% of the votes, I think he don't have the majority by like 1-2% or so last time I checked... so that means he'll easily make the government fall. It's beyond sad really.

Don't know if the result is real or cheated, fact is it's the official results so far.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13656
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Nikachelle » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:07 pm

What's up with two weeks in a row of 1 am maintenance? That's four hours earlier than normal, and even if it was extended maintenance, it's still two hours earlier than that!
User avatar
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 11005
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:39 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby theckhd » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:28 pm

Worldie wrote:Our elections results.

Seeing that 1/3rd of Italians has voted Berlusconi after all what we've been through in last 10 years really makes me want to get a bag and run in another country. Anyone up for hosting a disheartened Italian?


Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.
"Theck, Bringer of Numbers and Pounding Headaches," courtesy of Grehn|Skipjack.
Simcraft 6.x, Call to Arms 6.0, Talent Spec & Glyph Guide 6.x, Blog: Sacred Duty
User avatar
theckhd
Moderator
 
Posts: 8030
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:06 pm
Location: Harrisburg, PA

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Fetzie » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:36 pm

theckhd wrote:
Worldie wrote:Our elections results.

Seeing that 1/3rd of Italians has voted Berlusconi after all what we've been through in last 10 years really makes me want to get a bag and run in another country. Anyone up for hosting a disheartened Italian?


Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

I never thought of that. Worldie, were you visiting Greece in 2009?

:D
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Image
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
User avatar
Fetzie
 
Posts: 2229
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:43 am
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Klaudandus » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:44 pm

My guild just imploded completely.
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
Image
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
User avatar
Klaudandus
 
Posts: 11259
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:08 am
Location: Texas' Armpit

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby Fetzie » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:55 pm

Klaudandus wrote:My guild just imploded completely.

Sorry to hear that :/
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Image
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
User avatar
Fetzie
 
Posts: 2229
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:43 am
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest

Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest