Remove Advertisements

Post your Frustrations.

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post your Frustrations.

Postby benebarba » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:00 am

KysenMurrin wrote:
benebarba wrote:
KysenMurrin wrote:I always just feel silly on Lei Shi during Hide when I drop Magma Totem and just stand around while it ticks for <3k every 2 seconds.

Better than being a ret pally where I can use DS if I have the HoPo and blow one of the AOE talents... then sit there. I'm hoping I feel more useful on my warrior.

Huh. I did not realise until I read your post (then checked on wowhead) that Ret no longer has Consecration. (You can tell how often I respec!)

yeah - I'm not a great ret player but there are definitely times I wish I had more damage buttons. (and I am a little bored/annoyed by inquisition buff maintenance...)
benebarba

Postby Nordix » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:48 am

CRZ ganking is incredibly retarded,I wouldnt mind if a same-ish level or just a few levels higher ganked me but lvl90s in full pvp gear just griefing the lowbies on a "because we can" reasoning is plain utter fucking completely retarded
I swear there are more 90 hordes here than zoneappropriate level alliance,and I've seen a total of 0 90 alliance players in hellfire peninsula.
Leveling an alt feels like if I were trying to cut my own testicles off with a spoon.
Nordix

Postby Teranoid » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:25 pm

"It's cool. CRZ will fix it" - Blizzard on every problem in this game since 2011
Teranoid

Postby Fenrìr » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:30 pm

90 mins in to our raid and we're still on the first boss that we've killed in less than <3 attempts...Vizier...
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor

Postby Newsom » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:04 pm

50+ Sulik'shor kills and no crystal.
NewsomNewsSpoon
Newsom

Postby bldavis » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:16 pm

i feel like raiding is about done for my alliance guild :(

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Newsom » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:35 am

Crap. Our guild/raid leader just announced he's quitting the game. I really don't want to look for a new guild. :(
NewsomNewsSpoon
Newsom

Postby Klaudandus » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:38 am

bldavis wrote:i feel like raiding is about done for my alliance guild :(

There is always the Convert To Raid guild that Halabar joined =P
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Era » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:58 pm

Newsom wrote:Crap. Our guild/raid leader just announced he's quitting the game. I really don't want to look for a new guild. :(

Don't you have people who can take over? :(
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fueled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby Skye1013 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:24 pm

Having to come into work 3 hours earlier than normal, then following it up with a 12 hr work day just sucks. The 12s aren't so bad, I just wish I could start at a more reasonable hour.

Doesn't help that I got all of maybe 3 hours of sleep last night. Tried going to bed a bit early, but I sure as heck didn't sleep. Might be time to pull out the Nyquil...
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Flex » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:32 pm

Nordix wrote:CRZ ganking is incredibly retarded,I wouldnt mind if a same-ish level or just a few levels higher ganked me but lvl90s in full pvp gear just griefing the lowbies on a "because we can" reasoning is plain utter fucking completely retarded
I swear there are more 90 hordes here than zoneappropriate level alliance,and I've seen a total of 0 90 alliance players in hellfire peninsula.
Leveling an alt feels like if I were trying to cut my own testicles off with a spoon.

Don't roll on a PvP server. Problem solved.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Skye1013 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:50 pm

Flex wrote:
Nordix wrote:CRZ ganking is incredibly retarded,I wouldnt mind if a same-ish level or just a few levels higher ganked me but lvl90s in full pvp gear just griefing the lowbies on a "because we can" reasoning is plain utter fucking completely retarded

Don't roll on a PvP server. Problem solved.

Or find a higher level friend from a PvE server that doesn't mind sitting in group with you while you level. This of course fails if you're trying to run dungeons, but I guess that then becomes a trade off, safe questing or dungeon leveling.

Alternately, if you have a couple of friends around the same level that are on a PvE server, you could have the best of both (or just ensure the one friend stays higher than you.)
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:36 pm

Welcome to why I play on PvE servers since 4 years or so :lol: :lol:
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby bldavis » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:29 pm

Klaudandus wrote:
bldavis wrote:i feel like raiding is about done for my alliance guild :(

There is always the Convert To Raid guild that Halabar joined =P

i dont have the money..or desire to switch servers, plus i have my horde guild that i can get my raiding fix from

or i can just get off my ass and try to recruit some replacements and take over as RL again :roll:

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Fetzie » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:37 pm

Q: You know, youre giving WW an obscene buff in utility all around yet you give ret some small gimmick buffs. We need massive aid
A. There are like 5x as many Ret paladins as all monks put together.

source: https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/status ... 7350631425

Final confirmation that they do, indeed, buff by player numbers playing the class/spec in question and not necessarily by issues.
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Anub'arak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

PreviousNext

Return to General