Transmogrification and stuff!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier's

Postby halabar » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:45 pm

Thing is I like the S13 set, and will probably farm the honor to get it, just to wear something new. Need a different weapon with it, but the set is really nice.. so much better than the T15 set.

Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Fetzie » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:07 pm

http://www.wowhead.com/item=21839

I picked up this nice looking mace, any ideas of what could go with it that a paladin can transmog?

Perhaps a ZG style set, or AQ20 pieces?
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby halabar » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:02 pm

Fetzie wrote:http://www.wowhead.com/item=21839

I picked up this nice looking mace, any ideas of what could go with it that a paladin can transmog?

The model looks ZGish, but the colors wouldn't match. Perhaps some of the greyish DK gear?
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Newsom » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:13 pm

Fetzie wrote:http://www.wowhead.com/item=21839

Check page 130 in this thread:

Koatanga wrote:Image
Frango NewsomNewsSpoon
Newsom

Postby Fetzie » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:25 pm

Ah, thanks for that, I'll look into it :)
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Worldie » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:41 pm

Looking for suggestions for a female draenei DK set (*poke Shoju*).

Right now I'm tempted to go for T10 since it's both easy to obtain and good looking, but maybe you guys know something more interesting? Except stuff that would require Cata content, don't have the patience to do tmog runs that i can't solo-duo.

And no for once I don't want to go for the plate bikini but rather something, you know, DKish. No, the starter set is too abused, I like to distinguish myself from the mass.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Re: Transmogrification and stuff!

Postby Era » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:32 am

If you want to distinguish yourself, I'd say go for something that isn't DK related. Maybe a Paladin or Warrior recolour? My Paladin was wearing a DK set when I stopped playing, was pretty happy with that. How about the Paladin recolours from Ulduar? Surely most of that should be solo/duo-able now. Don't remember seeing a lot of people wearing that, and if you don't like skirts, I'm sure there's some suitable leggings to mix in out there.

EDIT: Also, did the thread title change? :?: "Transmogrification and stuff!"

My Paladin, for reference.
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby Worldie » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:16 am

I did change the title since the topic is more or less now discussion about transmogs :)
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Teranoid » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:08 am

And the part where void storage was all of us packrats complaining about not having enough space :P
Teranoid

Postby Klaudandus » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:34 am

We need to have a 2nd VS!!! I had to delete T5 and its ugly pvp cousin...
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby Era » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:14 am

They should just sell void storage tabs for $5 or something. I wouldn't mind paying IRL money for some more pack rat space.
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby Koatanga » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:02 pm

Fetzie wrote:Check page 130 in this thread:

Koatanga wrote:Image

That's the Lofty set, but with different shoulders because the Lofty shoulders suck. The toon there is an alt on another server from my main, name is Koa on Gnomeregan.

Head: Lightbringer Faceguard (pvp helm from Area 52)
Shoulders: Ravencrest Pauldrons (Cata-level green)
Shield: Blessed Qiraji Bulwark (quest reward in AQ40)

Drop rates for the Lofty set is incredibly low. The best drop rate is .1% from silicate feeders in AQ20. You are best off hunting the AH.

I got very lucky to get the complete set, but have been looking for it since before transmog was a thing. I also collected the entire Glorious and Vanguard sets (the other plate-kini sets). The pictured toon also had the entire Jade set, which is pretty, but I think too light green to go with the AQ weapon and shield.
Retired. Koatanga, Shapely, Sultry, Doominatrix of Greenstone - Dath'Remar
Koatanga

Postby Worldie » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:59 pm

Worldie wrote:Looking for suggestions for a female draenei DK set (*poke Shoju*).

Right now I'm tempted to go for T10 since it's both easy to obtain and good looking, but maybe you guys know something more interesting? Except stuff that would require Cata content, don't have the patience to do tmog runs that i can't solo-duo.

And no for once I don't want to go for the plate bikini but rather something, you know, DKish. No, the starter set is too abused, I like to distinguish myself from the mass.

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Skye1013 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:32 pm

Clearly you confused him by changing the thread title.
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby JoeBravo » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:40 am

Worldie wrote:
Worldie wrote:Looking for suggestions for a female draenei DK set (*poke Shoju*).

not shoju, but this is what i've done with mine:

got matching helmet to shoulders, but don't have a chest that fits it yet. also need another sword and possibly boots.
JoeBravo / Joerojin / Ekibiogami / Cloverleaf / Yodin / Flidhais / Kuanti@ The Khalasar - Dragonblight EU
JoeBravo

PreviousNext

Return to General