Remove Advertisements

Tera Online

Non-WoW game discussions

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Aubade

Re: Tera Online

Postby Darielle » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:05 pm

There's actually a mod that copies the Armor design into Skyrim too. Along with the Sexy Sweat mod .... yeah
Darielle

Postby Delphineas » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:03 pm

Selenadisa, aman lancer
The.Vixen.Youko, elin(sigh) priest

On Tempest reach. wish there was a dps meter so i can gauge my performance. Tanked one instance, very confusing. Fun so far.
I was worried my dystonia and keyboard being wonky might make the combat arduous, but it hasn't. Reserving final judgment til I hit cap for a month. Been burned by too many "F2P's as of late.
Fan of angels and catgirls.
Current MMO: EVE
Delphineas

Postby aureon » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:18 pm

Gracerath wrote:I put some more time in with a friend and got off the starting island. I found out that you actually can see objectives on the map, you just have to open up your quest journal and click on the highlighted name of the enemy in the quest text. That was helpful but it would be nice if it did it automatically. This same friend tells me I have to go through at least one dungeon first before writing the game off so I'll plow through. Its not bad or anything, it is just a model I no longer enjoy. GW2 has spoiled me in that regard.

The game is certainly pretty. The fanservice borders on ridiculous but hey, I can enjoy some well purportioned tits in skimpy clothes.

From lvl18, you can play it like it's Monster Hunter.
As in, doing only 5-man dungeons and solo/duo BAMs.
aureon

Postby Igrado » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:24 pm

I would appreciate anyone willing to list their Server+Faction+Character. I am looking for a game to play this weekend, wouldn't mind a friend (to bug for questions). Installing (downloading) now.
Igrado
Maintankadonor

Previous

Return to Other Games